This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fiji Confessionals

Topic » Fiji Confessionals

2266 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kyle W. [Kadavu Tribe]

The game changes everyday. The one moment you feel safe, you begin to shit your pants.

I thought Renny was my ally, but after what Sergio told me, The only person I can completely trust is Sergio
2266 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Sergio H. [Kadavu Tribe]

PHENOMENAL

Renny was legit BLINDSIDED AS HELL. He made a chat with Will, Dan, me and himself to vote out Kyle but that wasnt in my best interest so Dan, Brien and myself followed through the plan we had made, but then Robby decides to be real cute and throw a vote my way to cause paranoia? he thought i wasnt gonna know but that shit has gotta stop. Kyle voted for Will while Renny and Will voted for Kyle. Everyone is so spread out and i have realized that prior to every tribal i say yes to everyone's plans, but then i only follow through one of them and when ppl ask me im just honest about who i voted and they dont seem to care that i didnt vote with them and they let it go easily, i guess its worked well so far

As far as whats going on right now, Brien and Dan are by my side i believe after we voted together, and now Kyle wants to take me to f3 with Brien after i told Kyle everything about the chat Renny made to get Kyle out considering Kyle thought Renny was his good ally so i think he has my back after the convo we just had, its more of like "wow i owe you one dude". I have to make sure either Robby or Will go this tribal
2266 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kyle W. [Kadavu Tribe]

The game changes everyday. The one moment you feel safe, you begin to shit your pants.

I thought Renny was my ally, but after what Sergio told me, The only person I can completely trust is Sergio

Right now, My plan is to get Robby out. Since he and Demi were a pair for life in this game, they will vote the same. and Demi greatly respects my game. Demi can convince Robby to vote me in finale, and that will be two jury votes. Also, I can gain Sergio's trust even more so I can backstab him before finale and he can be an extra jury vote. Right now, votes will be based on who you want in the jury, and who you want in the finale next to you.

Also, Will might be a good finale member alongside me, not only because he is not a strong player, but also because his plans to follow Renny and vote me out miserably failed. Dan is a true come from behing victory, and he needs to go soon

Sergio is a really good guy, and if I knew I could win with him by my side, I would definitely keep him. but he would be a good final 4 member. I know he has my back, and he would never betray me, especially after what happened last tribal, where he saved my ass.

However, Sergio can definitely win this game

Brien is still a good choice for final 3 as he is a traitor to most of the jury. he betrayed Demi. He lied to Lorenzo. He betrayed Justin. He betrayed Dan. He betrayed Renny, He has been controlled by Sergio. He never associated with Robby

So if everything goes as planned, here are the votes.

Demi votes me

Robby votes me

Sergio votes me

Lorenzo votes Brien

Dan votes me of Brien

Sasha votes no one

Justin votes Will

Renny votes me or Will

So I would win 3-2-2 at the very minimum

End of Confessional
2266 days ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Will J. [Kadavu Tribe]

Me at final tribal council, guys I tried i really did try. I tried to flip the Demi vote but failed. I tried to get Kyle out but failed. I blame Kyle and Demi for the first failure and I blame you Robby for my second. I still got time to do something, but not much. Clock is ticking and I need to hurry up, but I'm probably going to fail again. *plays sad music*
2265 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Brien W. [Kadavu Tribe]

Fuck yes a blindside on renny when he has a idol in his pocket I'm in the final 6 now and now I need to take control of this game I need to convince people to make a move on Sergio by maybe saying to Kyle that he is targeting him like he is I know Sergio doesn't think I'm his best option for final 3 and he is not mine he needs to go I thought about taking out at 5 but I'm scared that will be to late I'm ready to blindside Sergio:. I need go get people on board for it which might be difficult but I can do it. I need to keep it on the do cause Sergio trusts me. I also need to kick it up in challenges and win cause I know I can potentially win my way to the end and it will be good on my resume in the finale.

Now after the challenge dan won immunity And there is a alliance with me dan Sergio and Kyle but that's cracking cause dan stole my idea to vote Sergio out. I'm glad people are now thinking to get him out but he will use it in his resume but I don't want to go to the end with him anyway. I see what kyles gameplay is now and he is smart he wants to vote of Sergio then Robby then in F4 each of me and dan will wanna take him and will to the end so he is guaranteed finale. I'm honestly pissed that dan stole my idea before I could suggest it but now he is on kyles radar so I'm glad it's not me cause I have yet to receive a vote and I plan on sticking to that till final 3

I haven't played the most strategic game but I played socially and flipped when I had to at final 9 to change the game. When I make the finals the jury will probably slander me for no strategy which I had a strategy but I had to adapt and focus more on staying then making moves but when I makes finals I will lie and say I make some small but effective moves that I may or not have made I'm gonna be the first person to lie to the jury and win mark it down this is mine ;)

I kinda feel bad voting Sergio this time cause he has been loyal to me and told me when he heard my name but i gotta cut him ideally my final 3 would be me Kyle and will ideally I hope I can have that be reality if not I'll have to figure out another way to win but confidence is key

So with all that being said I vote Sergio
2265 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kyle W. [Kadavu Tribe]

So, my original plan was to vote for Will, however, Dan brought up a very strong argument about blindsiding Sergio. Even though Sergio is my closest ally, I can easily win against Will. Sergio has played a damn near perfect game, and its time to stop. Me, Dan, and Brien are gonna vote Sergio, and I told Sergio to vote Will. therefore, there is no worry for a tie.

Potential Title: ITS TIME TO STOP
2265 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Will J. [Kadavu Tribe]

You can call me ciera because I am ready to go to rocks. Is it in my best interest in making it to the end, no, but who cares. I want to do my own game and throw caution to the wind. I don't want to be a test dummy I'm tired of following someone else or just flat out failing. I want to do something and nothing is bigger then having your name put into a random generator
2265 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Brien [Kadavu Tribe]

I fucking hate dan so much he is a piece of shit all he is all he talks about
2265 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kyle W. [Kadavu Tribe]

Ok. So Sergio was told about his blindside by some snake in the game, and I dont like that. However, Sergio is so nice and forgiving, and we teamed up with Robby to get Brien out and foil Dan's plans. Right now, everyone wants Dan out 5th, so as long as he doesn't win immunity, He can get 5th, and Sergio can get 4th, leaving me, Will, and Robby in the finale, making me the winner.
2265 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Robby J. [Kadavu Tribe]

Alright lads I have decided to take Brien out here. I wish Dan hadn't won immunity UGH
Dan will leave next
followed by Kyle
and then I will either be at final tribal or take out sergio to go to the f2 with Will who is probably the only person I have a shot at winning against. Honestly I know I have a bad reputation with this jury, but in retrospect I only didn't do anything for a total of 2 tribals. The other 2 My plans failed(which I blame Will for)
This tribal I have all the power though
I could've taken out whoever I wanted other than Dan and I decided on Brien and now Brien will leave.
I will then win immunity and get Dan out of here. Since Dan is apparently after me? Idk if I believe that yet. I sent him "I SEE YOU DAN" a few times just to be safe. Hopefully, he doesn't vote for me here. Because I believe I have 0 votes so far and it'd be hilarious if I got to the end with 0 votes.

Sergio and Will are my sheep and I will bring them to f3 with me. From there who knows. But I have quickly taken control of the game. King Robby has officially taken back his throne.

I slayed the premerge. and now I will slay the post merge
2265 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #12 - "I don't want to be a test dummy" - Will J.

-x-
Immunity: Dan C.
Eliminated: Brien W. (justdontevictme) 4-1-1
-x-
Dan C. (dwipeouts) ==> Sergio
Sergio H. (sihz) ==> Brien
Kyle W. (RedsKanto) ==> Brien
Brien W. (justdontevictme) ==> Robby
Robby J. (Robbyjak) ==> Brien
Will J. (WANJ) ==> Brien

[NO IDOLS USED]

Brien ==> 4 (ELIMINATED)
Robby ==> 1
Sergio ==> 1
2265 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
FINALE
===
2265 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Robby J. [Kadavu Tribe]

Kyle is pissing off the jurors so bad I'm thinking maybe I should bring him to f3 instead of sergio? I'm really banking on a f2 so I can take Will because I'm positive I can beat Will. But if it's a f3 then I gotta figure out who the best person to take there is And Sergio seems to be pretty well liked. Whereas if I take Kyle then I can probably have lorenzo demi justin and briens votes locked in Against sergio it's way more blurry.
2265 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kyle W. [Kadavu Tribe]

Its the final 5, and I regret getting Brien out. Not only did he promise to not vote me in jury, Dan also feels betrayed, I only have Sergio by my side, and I have to deal with a salty jury. That's okay. I can find a way out of this mess. I have survived much worse scenarios.
2265 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Will J. [Kadavu Tribe]

I am not confident that the winner of Survivor Fiji will be Will. Will wanted to win, but realism or pessimism, whatever you want to call it, set in and I realized that iI probably won't. My best bet is against Kyle & Dan, but you know I don't know if a Will win would be a satisfying end to the season. As a host I know the story of the season is something I follow and if someone who wasn't a key player for most of it wins, I low key am disappointed about it. I don't want you to be disappointed, I really wanted to come out and be baller however circumstances had it where I became a supporting character. If I am being completely honest with you, I was happy where my game was at coming into the merge, but I am not happy with my game. I'm really not. If I get to the end I will try to win, but if I lose I deserve to lose. I am so disappointed with how this went down post merge. I use to think I was a good Survivor player, right now. I really am not sure. I am having a survivor existential crisis.

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!