This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Belize Confessionals

Topic » Belize Confessionals

2422 days ago
Pokepat
Episode 5 Title - "Not in Front of My Salad" - Rodrigo S.
2422 days ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 6
===
2421 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
IMMUNITY CHALLENGE
===

Winner - Punta Gorda
2421 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Jim B. [Punta Gorda Tribe]

Well I am sitting here in the aftermath of a pivotal tribal, I feel that my final 4 is now solidified and I hope we can push through to go deep. Honestly if we don't merge next I WANT TO FUCKING LOSE. We can get Tashi out, cause I burned that bridge yo. I still like Tashi so it sucks but I don't think the lid goes back on this can of worms
2421 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Tyler A. [Punta Gorda Tribe]

Well that was one of the most confusing tribal councils ever... at least Svala ended up going home so I don't really care. Zach once again proved to be an unreliable ally, self-voting and causing a tie between himself and Svala, but I think the people who were already voted out got to decide who went home after that. So it looks like they wanted Svala gone as well! Merge has to be coming soon, but there's some more of the Haunted Souls twist to come... I'm thinking it could start after that and we'll just have a really small jury. I suppose we will find out in due time.
2421 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
TRIBAL COUNCIL
===

Turner medically evacuated!

Turner P. (turnerpike20) - No Vote
Ben P. (benp428) - Turner
Jenna (JennaValentina) - DJ
Danni J. (XxDjBeLLxX) - Turner
Will T. (WillTraitor)- Turner
2421 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode 6 Title - "Honestly, I'm such a challenge beast" - Tyler A.
2421 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 7
===
2420 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Jim B. [Ambergris Tribe]

So my original punta gorda tribe and my post swap punta gorda tribe both have majority, but I don't think danni or Tashi would want to necessarily work with us as a unit... so I'm trying to really solidify things. I know danni and will are the people who some of my tribemates were working with, so they are the two i am approaching first. I think that we might be able to gain some trust if we dump tashi early on, just in case the other tribe has some sort of alliance going on. My alliance has had less power so far so if the eliminated contestants are able to sway a 4-4 divide one way or the other, they will probably want to get revenge on the people who got them out. Crypt, Noxity, Brady, and others would definitely be backing Zach and I over the others. That said, I think that getting fucked over by a twist is just as likely as being helped by one, so I think priority #1 is to get the numbers fair and square. That means finding cracks and paranoia and exploiting them!
2420 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Will T. [Ambergris Tribe]

Hello people of the viewers lounge. I have decided to make my first Confessional since I was able to make merge. So far, this game has been pretty chill. No one really caused any major drama. The worst thing that has really happened to me was this last vote with Svala getting kicked off. She kind of got screwed out by a twist and really is going to be a robbed legend forever now. But honestly this is where the game really starts to get interesting and peoples feelings are going to get hurt!
I’m not sure how a lot of people feel about me in this game since it’s been kinda fucked with all of these twists and stuff. But I think this vote will really decide about how people feel. I think I should survive this vote, and hopefully my allies Tashi and Jenna survive as well. We’ve lost Svala which sucks because she was a part of our alliance and she was a huge target. She is a loud mouth and she usually takes most of the heat. So she will be missed. I’ll do a cast assement after this first merged vote! Hopefully I survive!!!
2420 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL(S)
===
Jim B. [Ambergris Tribe]

Part 1 :

I don't want to keep looking like a huge threat but I feel like I could be an easy target at merge. Everyone except Rodryler vote me, zach selfvotes and gets medevaced at some point. Basically I feel pretty uncertain right now so I need to have safety. I am one post away from clinching the win mathematically - either a neg 5, plus 5 or a plus 10 gives me the win at this point. This challenge has been a pain in the ass but luckily for me, it is purely based on HOW MUCH YOU WANT IT, and I really want it right now. Also the twists are gonna keep coming

Part 2 :

Here's my calculations, you can count this as a confessional so that the VL can see how much unnecessary effort I'm putting into this

So 2 points have popped up 4 times, 5 points have popped up 6 times, 10 points and -5 points have both popped up twice, and the single 20 point has already popped up. This means that the remaining values add up to 42 points and -5 on someone else. So if Rodrigo gets everything from now on, he will win 53-57.
So that means that even if I only get 2 points, and he could theoretically tie the score 55-55, I will have reached 55 before him and would win the tie.
If I get 5 points, then I win by a score of at least 58-52.

So yeah basically I'm SUPER FUCKING CLOSE and I'm really anxious for the next one to pop up so I'm just doing these calculations while I wait lol... and I SHOULD PROBABLY BE DOING WORK RIGHT NOW BUT FUCK IT
2419 days 20 hours ago
Pokepat
IMMUNITY CHALLENGE
===

Winner - Jim B.
2419 days 20 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Rodrigo S. [Ambergris Tribe]

*writes down a name* DANNI
Danni honey, we had a good talk but we were never allies. Plus, you are too much fo a wild card to keep around sorry *blows kiss* but good riddance
2419 days 20 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Jim B. [Ambergris Tribe]

haha I wonder who punished me? Maybe it was the girl who I totally backstabbed and booted off the island with a big knife in her back... Well, I can't be guilty about it and dwell on it, because I think it ended up being an ok decision. Maybe would have been better if Tashi left, but now I think Tashi might still be willing to work with me
Will has been talking to me, Danni has not, and apparently Will is "will"ing to vote for Danni (according to Rod)
SO LETS SEE WHERE THIS GOES!
When Will asked me who I'm working with, I told him I'm mainly working with Rodrigo, because I know he's workingm with him and so maybe we can have a group going.
And anyway I had to finish this punishment but fuck it, I'm good!!!!! I DID IT!
2419 days 20 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Rodrigo S. [Ambergris Tribe]

Now that we are merged I think our main goal as a aliance is to survive the first tribal. Because if we do survive the first tribal I think we are a solid pack and can go far. We just need to pull Will and Danni in if possible and vote other person out and then we can move on to think strategically, including me, that is gonna think whats better for my game

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!