This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Belize Confessionals

Topic » Belize Confessionals

2413 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Svala B. [Corozal Tribe]

So me and my allies Jenna, Will & Tashi agreed to throw to get on the same tribe and i am excited. xo -Svala
2413 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Jim B. [Punta Gorda Tribe]

Alright, well here I am on the "good" tribe, the tribe that won the challenge today. We have at least 4/6 active members and all of the points in the challenge were scored by members of our tribe. I think we will be very strong and I'm excited about it.

I kinda broke my own rule of "staying under the radar" today when I kicked ass at the challenge, but I think it worked to my advantage for a few reasons.
1) Tyler noticed me and wanted to approach me because of me being a beast, we have been talking now and I feel good about it. I think that will be a valuable alliance for me. My performance was a good way to break the ice.
2) I will not be the first one targeted from our tribe, probably. They will see me as a "good challenge competitor," even if I miss a few challenges this week (I should be able to be there every day except Wednesday! But I do have rehearsal for the play I'm in, so I might be late to a challenge or something at some point. It will be good for everyone to have a positive first impression of me.)
3) Svala said that she and "A few others" were throwing the challenge. Right now I think Svala is the KINGPIN of this game and I am glad that I'm in her good graces. With all these twists in the game, I think there will eventually be a very good opportunity for me to strike her down, so I'm going to enable her to be in power for now. She wanted me to win, and for her to lose, for some reason. I made it happen. She wanted Echo to leave, he left, she thinks that I cast the deciding vote. Ultimately, she trusts me, so I'm going to be patient.
4) I ended up on green tribe, where I am in a very good position. So even though I maybe made a bit of a scene in getting here, I ended up here.

Now, I am hoping that Tyler and Rodrigo will decide to have a strong final 3 with me. I feel good about that possibility. I think that I can throw the other 2 under the bus to Zach and end up with a strong majority and 2 easy targets just in case we lose. Meanwhile, I think Brady will probably get voted out on the other tribe. Svala told me she thinks he's a big threat, and so that's probably why she was throwing the challenge (ensuring that she and brady would both go to tribal). Svala is working with Tashi, Will, Rodrigo, and Jenna according to what she told me (not sure if she's leaving anything out, but it seems to add up.) I cleared things up with Tashi but I have no contact with Jenna or Will. So I'm going to try to be very aware of what is going on with the people that Svala is working with. My goal is to seem like a humble servant to her, and let her power go to her head. Svala is NOT savvy enough to stay on top of the game from day 1, so the higher I push her up, the harder her fall will be. I just need to make sure I don't get carried away and end up handing her the power she needs.

Now all I have to do is throw Danni and Kass under that bus!!!! Bazinga!!!!
2413 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Tyler A. [Punta Gorda Tribe]

Things are looking up for me in this game! I'm on a tribe full of winners that will hopefully steamroll the other tribe of losers and inactives. Rodrigo, Jim, Zach and myself have already formed an alliance though, so if we lose then we will be golden. I'm a little worried about all of these twists that are coming our way though. We could easily be separated by an early swap.
Rodrigo and I just naturally clicked together and I think we will be an unstoppable duo in this game. I prefer to play alone in Survivor, but the pairs twist really forced me to get to know Rodrigo and he just seems so easy to work with. Also we might be developing a bit of a flirtmance too ;) I'm definitely using my charm to make sure he never leaves my side. I'm coming to take this game by storm, so I sure hope my allies can keep up. Broom broom bitches, I'll run you down if you're in my way. That's not a joke... I'm a terrible driver.
2413 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Tashi D. [Corozal Tribe]

brady xoxo
2413 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Svala B. [Corozal Tribe]

I vote Brady.
Confessional: You're supposedly a sneaky person so byeeeee.
2413 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Tashi D. [Corozal Tribe]

OKAY! So, we’re already out of the gate and we’re moving pretty fast. We’ve had about 2 twists now and they’ve shaken up the game a bit.
The first twist was the ‘Soul-Twins’ or something like that and we were all paired up with another player in order of our applications to the actual season. Now I got Jenna, she seems really chill and I’m actually kind of looking forward to working with her and actually developing some tight bond. It would be pretty awesome if the Cyan Pair can make the F2 together.
But the last tribal council I attended actually kind of scared me. If Jenna and I had gotten 1 more vote or if someone had flipped we would have been the first boots of the season. So yeah last night’s tribal deffinitly scared me and left me a little shocked. I don’t know if they we’re voting because they see us as a threat or if people don’t like me or if it’s Jenna that they don’t like. Either way it scared me and I’m going to have to go out of my way a little bit to start socializing and finding some allies to trust.
But I also have a good group of people right now who I can trust and who I can work with. My core alliance is called ‘The Iconic’ it contains, myself, Will, Jenna, and Svala. Now overall the people I trust the most right now would be Will and Svala. I’ve played games with them before and it usually ends up going pretty well. But I’ve also backstabbed Svala for 4th place and have been the reason she got sent out of the game. So hopefully she harbors no ill will towards me and doesn’t plan on getting revenge.
Last night’s challenge was also pretty unique because it was essentially putting the people who were bad at challenges on one tribe and people who are good at challenges on the other. Which is fine with me because that twist completely backfired when my alliance decided to throw the challenge to ensure that we’d all be on the same tribe. Sure we have to go to tribal council now but we have 4 strong votes and I’m sure we’re going to be able to get at least 1 more to get our target out.
Target tonight is the little boy named Brady. Let’s see if he goes!!!
2413 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
TRIBAL COUNCIL
===

Brady voted out!

Turner P. (turnerpike20) - Brady
Crypt A. (Cryptspartan) - Svala
Tashi D. (tashi) - Brady
Jenna (JennaValentina) - Brady
Will T. (WillTraitor) - Brady
Ben P. (benp428) - Svala
Svala B. (xSvala) - Brady
Brady S. (CoachWade) - Svala
2413 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode 2 Title - "Broom broom bitches, I'll run you down if you're in my way." - Tyler A.
2413 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 3
===
2412 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Rodrigo S. [Punta Gorda Tribe]

I feel like i am in such a good position, i have my alliance with Ty, Jimbo and Zach and then I have Svala and Will and I always have Danni with who i chatted for a bit. I thibk that if i keep going with this gameplay i might get very far so i hope i dont fuck myself over and i dont get twist fucked
2412 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
IMMUNITY CHALLENGE
===

Winner - Corozal

Corozal kidnaps Rodrigo & Jim.
2412 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Jim B. [Kidnapped]

Kidnapped! Well I ended up getting immunity but not in the way i had hoped. Clearly this was a cross-tribal gesture for Svala's alliance, or maybe just will taking the high road. But either way, this twist is a wolf in sheep's clothing.
Currently rodrigo and I have alliances with Svala, as well as with Tyler and Zach. This puts us in the middle of the entire game and prevents us from really getting screwed over for a while (in theory) by a twist. However, while it kept us safe today, it put Zach and tyler in jeopardy, because they are now at tribal council with danni and kass who might stick together. It could tie!!!
I'm pissed we lost by the way, I worked hard to get us 4 people and then I could barely find any blue levels, and this bitch replies to my mail and says "No :)" like what do you gain from being a cunt to me? The amount of time you spent replying to me was the same amount it would have taken to help... and I had purple, red and brown people lined up to jump on once I found a blue. God I hate trolls on this site
Anyway I'm going to make lemonade out of lemons, I know theres a somewhat high chance of me losing an ally but I will still have majority on the tribe if that happens. And I can use this as a chance to connect with will, by thanking him for picking us lol...
2412 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Tyler A. [Punta Gorda Tribe]

That immunity challenge was nothing short of a disaster, and the Power Souls twist was even MORE of a disaster!!! I came into the challenge just as Rodrigo was going to bed, but I fell asleep!! The one person I asked to comment ended up doing it after the challenge had finished so that was completely useless! Oh well, I don't need my allies to send Kass home, she's getting booted in the behind.

Here is a poem I wrote:
I am on Survivor
Survivor is cool
If I get voted out I will be mad
2412 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Zach [Punta Gorda Tribe]

I am going to vote out Kass

Hopefully, third time is a charm.

I've already had to vote her out twice in another group game
2412 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
TRIBAL COUNCIL
===

Kass voted out!

Jim B. (sahmosean) - Kidnapped
Zach (ziggyzaggy16) - Kass
Danni J. (XxDjBeLLxX) - Kass
Kass M. (ChaosKassMcQuillen) - Zach
Rodrigo S. (rodrigueseve) - Kidnapped
Tyler A. (UnicornChicken) - Kass

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!