This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Belize Confessionals

Topic » Belize Confessionals

2412 days 8 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Crypt A. [Corozal Tribe]

I'm so glad that we switched tribes. My name was thrown out there during our last Tribal, and I don't feel good. I have Turner on this tribe, and I think Will hates me from another group game. I'll have to see if I can get anybody else to work with me if we go to tribal, or I could be the next person out.
2412 days 8 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Svala B. [Punta Gorda Tribe]

Day 4:
Of course, I survived. I am the queen. Bye Brady.

Day 5:
xo immunity. these jealous bitches cant touch me.

Day 6:
FUCK. Kass getting voted out puts a wrench in my plan. Oh well, There is always a Plan B.
2412 days 8 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Jim B. [Punta Gorda Tribe]

Looks like Christmas came early. But since I'm the PUPPET MASTER of this game, hereafter referred to as "BIG PAPA," I am enjoying in the festivities, but also paying for the gifts...

My new tribe consists of all allies. This excess of wealth is harmful to me. If we lose, Rodrigo and I hold the fate of all others in our hands. However, we will CERTAINLY lose an ally - no matter how we slice it.

So, I think this is my opportunity to weaken or even blindside Svala. I really like her but she is clearly playing a BIG FUCKING GAME. but, in choosing between svala/tashi and tyler/ziggyzaggy, I feel I must choose the LATTER.

So I'm talking to Rodrigo, scoping things out, but I'm going to try to be subtle and sway him to feel the sane way I do.
That was a typo, I meant "same" ...but "sane" makes sense too, LOL

This is where the real game begins, I need to decide how much to disclose to everybody, and how to play my cards. If we win a few challenges, the twists will likely shift the cards... so if I overplay my hand, I could end up getting dealt out. I need to try to remain in a power position, and be ready to strike without being too obvious. It's a bind, but if I play this right I have huge rewards. It's like I'm crawling through those lasers, trying to steal a diamond. I need agility and carefulness, but if I succeed I get a fuckin diamond
2411 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Tyler A. [Punta Gorda Tribe]

I'm having a sloth day today. I had already started working on the immunity challenge before I realised there had been a TRIBE SWAP!?!? Thank goodness I'm still on Punta Gorda, or that would have been a tragedy. Useless DJ got swapped out for tashi and Svala, which is great for us, because I'm pretty sure Svala is alligned with Rodrigo. At the moment, a friend of Rodrigo is a friend of mine too. So we have a huge majority on this tribe, but if we lose more than one immunity we are screwed. I'm thinking Jim will be my target if things start getting rocky over here. He will be a huge threat to me later on. For now I'm not planning to lose though, I want to frolic through the fields of flowers for as long as I can.
2411 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

You can't win if you don't play. I don't want to invalidate what you're working so hard to provide us with, and I hope you know that I appreciate everything hosts do (I was a host once)

But at the end of the day, this doesn't really mean anything so I'd rather play big and lose than just be boring and bored and win.

And if I play big and win?! Now that there is the BEST CASE SCENARIO

So yeah I'm just going for it, but I'm trying my best to maintain the focus on social aspects and the subtlety, even if I'm going to be a tad more aggressive
2411 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

There are some SHENANIGANS going on behind the scenes as of late. I really don't want to lose this immunity challenge now, but I don't even think I've managed to convince a single person to vote in this poll... Rodrigo has told me in the past that he has been working with Svala, so I thought we had a 5 person majority of myself, Rodrigo, Svala, Zach and Jim. HOWEVER, Jim messaged me saying that Rodrigo is apparently caught in the middle, and he's deciding whether to go with Jim and Svala or me and Zach??? I am having none of this!! Nope, our fake showmance is over! I thought I could use Rodrigo for a while, but I think he's smart. I need to approach this situation carefully because I am not entirely safe. I could be getting played by both sides... I really don't know, but I have to choose who to trust. If I choose wrong, I could pay dearly.
2411 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

I'm gonna try to make svala really paranoid and then finally tell her my genius plan - rodrigo and Tashi vote for Ziggy, but she and I vote for Tyler, which avoids an idol and allows us to blindside Rodrigo's closest ally. And pulling him closer to us. Or just plain avoiding the idol in general. Not sure which yet, we'll see what she's receptive to...

But then tyler Zach and I totally fuck her shit up in a 3-2-1 swoop blindside

It's just a rough draft but I think this will take form into a real plan >:) I just need to keep playing up everybody's paranoias. I want to be the person that people are getting information from because I can throw in some bias here, some lies there and some slant all over. And get them to all kill themselves and leave me the last one standing!!!! sole survivor!!!
2411 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Rodrigo S. [Punta Gorda Tribe]

I love Tyler as a person but as a player he has "sheep" writen all over him
I was like "If we lose we should vote Tashi in my opinion" and he was like "I will do whatever you want"
That is just the kind of guy I wanna take to f2 with me tbh, a nice guy that doesnt do much
2411 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
IMMUNITY CHALLENGE
===

Winner - Punta Gorda
2411 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Svala B. [Punta Gorda Tribe]

Interesting, I learned some good info & realize that Rodrigo & Tyler are playing everyone on this tribe.....Not for long bitches! Queen Svala is about to snatch your weaves whenever we go to Tribal!
2411 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Crypt A. [Corozal Tribe]

I'm a lone wolf now. I don't really have anybody, and my name is out there. I could be voted out, so I'm just gonna vote for someone that I don't know. Hopefully I'm not the vote this time, and I can survive.
2411 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

29 is my new lucky number... BECAUSE I FOUND THE IDOL!!

Clear the runway kids, because I am coming in hot! I can't fully trust my allies, but I know my idol will never let me down if I need someone to have my back. This is just a warning to everyone left in the game:

Come after me all you want, you might not survive it.
2410 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

Svala wants to blindside Rodrigo or Tyler and she doesn't trust Zach. Thanks for handing me all the ammo I could ever need. What's next, do you want to blindside Tashi too?

I need to be PRUDENT though. I currently have potential to create a lot of chaos, but I don't need it to happen at this very moment. I need to be able to call back on it whenever I need to. That might be later on. Having a little chaos in my back pocket will be good for any time a twist catches me off guard!

I don't even know if these tribes will be the same tomorrow so I would be unwise to squeal to zach, tyler and rodrigo right away. Besides, if Svala wants to blindside her allies with me, maybe she's not as dangerous as I thought... maybe I can use her to get even more power. She definitely seems to be really easy to get paranoid about stuff, and she's a pretty open book to me. So if her alliance isn't really ironclad, maybe she's an asset.

Idk man it's all a fucken mess, I'm glad it's all hypothetical because I would be choking at tribal council tonight if we were going...
2410 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
Since I forgot to do this earlier..

[Top of PAGE 3]

Episode 3 Title - "Third Time is a Charm" - Zach

EPISODE 4
===
2410 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
TRIBAL COUNCIL
===

Turner P. (turnerpike20) - Self-Vote
Crypt A. (Cryptspartan) - Danni
Ben P. (benp428) - Crypt
Jenna (JennaValentina) - Crypt
Danni J. (XxDjBeLLxX) - Crypt
Will T. (WillTraitor) - Crypt

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!