This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Belize Confessionals

Topic » Belize Confessionals

2409 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
2409 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
PREMIERE
===
2405 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Tyler A. (Green Pair)

It's my first day here in Belize and it's already looking like this will be easy as pie! I was immediately partnered up with Rodrigo thanks to the soul link twist, and all I can say is thank god he was there! If I was paired up with an inactive, you bet there would be hell to pay! I don't cooperate well with anyone, let alone a brick wall that isn't gonna catch my balls. With no solid tribes and just 8 floating pairs, anything could happen at that first tribal, and I'm glad I won't have to be a part of it.

I don't want to get ahead of myself, but now that I've had a chance to sniff out the competition, I don't see anyone that is a match for me. I don't mean to sound cocky, but they won't see me coming. My mantra this season is Belize in yourself and you will win! So bring on everything you have because you'll need it to beat me!
2404 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
IMMUNITY CHALLENGE
===

Red, Green, Purple, and Pink Pairs win immunity!
2404 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Jim B. (Blue Pair)

Too many twists man, this is going to be a lot to keep track of. I've been talking to other people a little bit but I think laying low will be best and just trying to be casual and talk to a few more people. With this many twists, people won't be afraid to make moves. You don't know what tomorrow will hold so there is no point in keeping strong people. This will be like a merge from the beginning. I just hope I don't get too unlucky with a twist.

It's a pairs tribal council so i technically have a 1 in 4 chance of leaving. But I think ziggy really cares about this game so that's lucky at least. I am going to try to turn these other pairs on eachother I hope.
2404 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Jim B. (Blue Pair)

Alright, Echo was the only person I knew so I went to mail him, and he has been offline for 2 days. I have decided my best move is to gun for him because of the likely self-vote, so i mailed tashi and DjBeLl (one from each of the other pairs)

If Ziggy is down with my plan, we only need one other pair to vote with us, and we will avoid a tie, we can ensure our safety a lot easier.

That said, I am willing to bend my plan if any of them say they wabt to do something else.

Also, Svala was tryin to gun for Echo from outside tribal council, lol. If I can make that happen she might think I'm just sheeping her which would be funny. I like her enough to work with her long term so it might be fun to play with that dynamic and make her depend on me so she can't live without me in the game. Already I have that with ziggy, he should be pissed at me for fucking the challenge up but he has to hold me up or he goes home too. Hopefully we can work together well today and end up being allies afterwards.

I sent Tashi a really long mail about strategy and it was the first mail I ever sent her. I hope that isn't too intimidating lol

Bazinga
2404 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Jim B. (Blue Pair)

Ziggy wants to work with Noxity so I was looking over the other people and I see that jenna is inactive too. So I would actually much rather keep Echo just in case he becomes active again. I have no issue with back pedaling because nobody really replied about my plan anyways. So i can just tell them "oh by the way, Jenna is inactive too. Maybe we should do that instead, I think we would have Noxity's vote."
All in all I think the focus is shifting off Ziggy and I. If 2 people are inactive, and he really has Noxity's vote, the worst thing that can happen is a tie. But I think we can ensure that it's at least a 4-3-1 vote, maybe even a 6-2 vote, for our ultimate targets, if people agree with my logic of voting for inactives.
2404 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Crypt A. (Red Pair)

In the early stages of the game, I've talked to two people: Brady and Zach. I don't feel like I really need to talk to others until we form tribes. If I talk to someone on the other tribe, than that won't really help me. I need to talk to my tribemates so that I'm in a good position during the game.
2404 days 18 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Svala B. (Pink Pair)

Yasss! I am not for elimination on the first day!!! I hope people in the VL like me this time, as i intend to send Confessionals all the time.
2404 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
TRIBAL COUNCIL
===

Nick W. and Echo voted out!

Echo M. (EchoMaster12) - Self-Vote
Nick W. (Noxity) - Cyan
Danni J. (XxDjBeLLxX) - Cyan
Kass M. (ChaosKassMcQuillen) - Cyan
Tashi D. (tashi) - Orange
Jenna (JennaValentina) - Orange
Jim B. (sahmosean) - Orange
Zach (ziggyzaggy16) - Self-Vote
2404 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
Premiere Title - "Bazinga" - Jim B.
2404 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 2
===
2404 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Svala B. (Pink Pair)

LMAOOOOO i am already running this game. I CAUSED THE ELIMINATION OF ECHO LMFAO. Thanks Jim for listening to my manipulative words <3 1 by 1, all of them will LOSE. I WILL PREVAIL.
2404 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
IMMUNITY CHALLENGE
===

THE TRIBES!

Corozal
-=-
Turner P. (turnerpike20)
Crypt A. (Cryptspartan)
Tashi D. (tashi)
Jenna (JennaValentina)
Will T. (WillTraitor)
Ben P. (benp428)
Svala B. (xSvala)
Brady S. (CoachWade)

Punta Gorda
-=-
Jim B. (sahmosean)
Zach (ziggyzaggy16)
Danni J. (XxDjBeLLxX)
Kass M. (ChaosKassMcQuillen)
Rodrigo S. (rodrigueseve)
Tyler A. (UnicornChicken)
2404 days 10 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Rodrigo S. [Punta Gorda Tribe]

I came into this game to play hard, thing that I pretty much never do, but I am determined to win this whole thing and the first step I took was to form some aliances with my partner, Tyler, and with Svala and Will. Me and Tyler got split from those two but we are already making work, I am talking to Danni and Tyler is talking to Jimbo and Zach. My target as of now is Kass, she seems like the type of person I wouldnt want to align so I am coming for her edges
2404 days 10 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Jenna [Corozal Tribe]

I hate brady so much. he is so sneaky it is insane. that is why I am voting him tonight :) he probs will be voting me

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!