This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Belize Confessionals

Topic » Belize Confessionals

2403 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Rodrigo S. [Ambergris Tribe]

So basically I am soooo out of the fucking loop for this vote apparently LMAO
So Jenna was the clear target it was gonna be 6-2 vote but then Jim has the perfect idea of coming after Will because he thinks I have too many allies so he wants to cut one of them off
And now he is going home claps after that honestly? Good riddance, love him as a person but you screwed yourself hard, REALLY hard
2403 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
TRIBAL COUNCIL
===

Jim voted out!

Ben P. (benp428) - Will
Jenna (JennaValentina) - Jim
Will T. (WillTraitor) - Jim
Jim B. (sahmosean) - Will
Zach (ziggyzaggy16) - Jenna
Rodrigo S. (rodrigueseve) - Jim
Tyler A. (UnicornChicken) - Jim
Tashi D. (tashi) - Jim
2403 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode 8 Title - "Wrong Move Hon" - Rodrigo S.
2403 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 9
===
2402 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
IMMUNITY CHALLENGE
===

Winner - Jenna
2402 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Will T. [Ambergris Tribe]

So, I just did that?????? I pulled off a great blindside and I was able to make everyone go along with my plan! Fuck! Yes! Talk about Icons Only!!!!! These past few days have honestly been a little crazy and I feel like I’m really playing the game now. This isn’t just getting a majority vote anymore this is also about making sure I know what’s going on, how people are voting, and who I can trust.
At this point in the game there are only 2 people I really trust (A.) Tashi  (B.) Jenna. These girls have been a part of my original alliance since Day 1 when Tashi and Jenna were nearly sent home as the first boots. Look how far they’ve come now! Final 7 baby!!!!
Last night really was crazy. Up until I did something it was pretty much guaranteed that Jenna or I were going to be getting our torches snuffed since Jim and Rodrigo were controlling the game. But little old me came in and got the votes to save Jenna and myself and send Mr. Jim packing to the Jury. I was able to convince Tyler to switch sides and vote with me all in the hopes of me saying “make big moves”. Either way he bought it and voted with me.
At this point I’m honestly just really building up my resume. I was able to blindside the biggest challenge threat of the season and get the votes to do it in literally a couple of hours. I was also able to do this *holds up hidden immunity idol* THAT’S RIGHT BITCHES I FOUND THIS AND I’M SAFE (unless I flop and misplay) FUCK YES!!! I’m super excited that I was able to find this because I can basically protect myself or my allies from elimination. Now to do that I just need to make sure I know who the other side is voting for.

Cast Assessment:
- Jenna (JennaValentina) – I love and trust her a lot but I don’t know how much she trusts me. I hope she can respect the fact that I saved her life in this game and she owes it to me. People have told me she’s known to go hay-wire and crazy so I really do have to keep an eye out for her. If she starts acting wild I will have to cut her loose soon.
- Will T. (WillTraitor) - Winner
- Ben P. (benp428)- He was my partner for the first couple of votes but then he kinds just stopped responding to me. He’s on the other side of the alliances right now and he could be going home tonight. I feel bad about voting for him. Maybe he can save his game if he messages me more.
- Rodrigo S. (rodrigueseve)- I know he’s getting worried. He knows he’s on the bottom of this alliance. And the other alliance no longer has majority. He might be getting nervous and try to do something tonight. I honestly think it would kind of be a safe bet to just go ahead and vote him out tonight. He makes me nervous and if anyone is going to end my game it’s going to be him.
- Tyler A. (UnicornChicken)- He’s a good ally but I could see him flipping on me to further his game. That would be another big move on his resume and he’s proved that he’s liked to do them.
- Zach (ziggyzaggy16)- He hasn’t talked to me once. Literally PM me dude.
- Tashi D. (tashi)- Love her. I honestly might organize her blindside just so I can get her jury vote. I’d have to make sure she wouldn’t find out it was me who flipped on her though. She’s really trustworthy and a great ally. But as far as I know she’s been playing a good social game and I could lose to her at the end.
2402 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
TYLER A'S MULTIPLE CONFESSIONALS & VOTE
===

The last tribal council went as planned, Jim thought he had the numbers for a tie but he wasn't even close. Then Jenna won immunity... that really screwed up my game plan. I was hoping she would be the one to go next, but now that she's safe the vote could go anywhere. The name that is being thrown out the most is Zach, but I'm not really getting responses to many of my messages. Something is verryyy off about this vote and I am not cool with that! I asked Jenna if she is cool to vote Zach and her answer sketched me out bigtime. I will play my idol tonight if I feel the need to. I am waiting to hear from Will to see if I'll play it or not, but even Rodrigo is holding out on me... Either these people are just sheep, waiting for a name to be thrown at them, or something bigger is going down that I'm not a part of! I will not be taken out by a bunch of headless chickens! No thankyou, not today!

My sights are set on Will. My target is locked, if he's trying to take me out I'm ready to fire first! Bang bang motherfucker!

===

I'M LOSING MY MIND!!! Nobody is ever active at the same times as me! They're not telling me where they want to vote! Every part of my body is telling me to play my idol tonight but I will feel so stupid and vulnerable if I waste it! Why can't everyone else just quit!? I don't want to go home in 7th place!

I'm throwing this tribal into chaos! I'm trying to get one alliance to vote Zach, and I'm trying to get everyone else to vote Tashi! I really need to hear from Will, Ben and Zach... but they are the three that I'm getting no response from. I'm really hoping I can reach them before it's too late, otherwise this tribal really will be utter chaos.

Vote
===

My vote is for Zach. Fingers crossed there is not a blindside happening.
2402 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Zach [Ambergris Tribe]

Just got both sides on board to vote out someone else even though I was the original target. Awesome feeling. Voting out Ben
2402 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
TRIBAL COUNCIL
===

Zach voted out!

Ben P. (benp428) - Self-Vote
Jenna (JennaValentina) - Self-Vote
Will T. (WillTraitor) - Zach
Zach (ziggyzaggy16) - Ben
Rodrigo S. (rodrigueseve) - Self-Vote
Tyler A. (UnicornChicken) - Zach
Tashi D. (tashi) - Zach
2402 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode 9 Title - "A Little Crazy" - Will T.
2402 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 10
===
2401 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Tyler A. [Ambergris Tribe]

I did it, I finally won an immunity (even though I didn't have to try) and now I will be in the finale! Tashi or Ben should be going home tonight and then I pretty much have immunity at final 5 with my idol. This is my game to lose! I have a very strong feeling that there will be a final 2, which will definitely throw a wrench in everyone's plans. Lucky for me I have really been setting up my path to the final since merge. Pre-merge everyone was worried about Rodrigo and Will being huge threats because of all their connections. I aligned with the bigger targets and eliminated their options one by one, until I was the best option left for everyone!

Also Zach went home and had a little tantrum at me. I told him he was getting voted out but he did nothing to save himself... he didn't even show up to the immunity challenge. You can suck my ass you useless can of tuna. Call me back when you're ready to rumble with the big kids. Once again only Ben and I showed up to the immunity challenge. Tashi is really gonna regret that when she sees the outcome of the next tribal council. Inactive players deserve everything that comes to them. I think they all suck, but they'll give me that title if I'm at the final tribal council. Just you watch.
2401 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Tashi D. [Ambergris Tribe]

Well fuck me I’ve virtually guaranteed myself a spot in the finale. My closest ally Will found a hidden immunity idol WHICH HE THEN GAVE TO ME BECAUSE HE THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA GO HOME!! LMAO BITCH LIKE SAVE YOUR SELF WITH IT THEN!!!! I swear to god some of these people are really fucking dumb.
Overall this cast has been lackluster and really have been lacking in everything!!! I want DRAMA!!! I want FIGHTS!!! I want BLOOD!!!! I think one of the main reasons we didn’t see a lot of drama this season is because we didn’t have any really active Skype chat. Usually when there are active skype chats drama is more likely to happen.
But I’ve lowkey been a huge snake this whole game and pretty much have fucked over everyone who’s been voted out so far oops!! I’ve lied to each and every one of them saying I was going to keep them but I actually casted my vote to kick them off this fucking island. The one person who I felt bad for voting off was probably Zach only because he knows my vote and he saw how I voted and that I lied to him. YIKES!!! Lost that hoes jury vote if I make it to the end.
This game I’ve really been low key. I haven’t made a lot of enemies. I haven’t won any comps. I threw them all and didn’t show up. Plz don’t hate me Patrick but it’s what I had to do to survive!!! The Queen has to keep her crown some how!!!!
But anyways I’m excited for the finale! I know I’ll be making it there. I’ve been able to manipulate. Deceive. And just straight up lie to all of these suckers. Can’t wait to get their jury vote in the end!!!
2401 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Rodrigo S. [Ambergris Tribe]

Zach was the easiest vote to do so we took it... I mean I self voted but I genuinely forgot to vote LOL anyways me and Tyler pulled Will into a f3 aliance and I think we are solid, this is a dream f3 in my opinion and hopefully we can DO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT. Tashi is our next target and to finally vote either Tashi or Jenna out is a blessing since I am after them for ages XDDDD so like GOOD WEEK!
2401 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
IMMUNITY CHALLENGE (from earlier)
===

Winner - Tyler

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!