This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fiji FTC

Topic » Fiji FTC

2262 days 20 hours ago
Robbyjak
Sergio:
"And finally onto the questions, this is gonna be dynamic and I want full honesty. Robby and Will, I think you both were pretty much a pair in the game several times, therefore you know each other pretty well. So Robby I want you to rate each aspect of Will's game on a scale from 1 to 10, physical/social/strategic; Will you do the same for Robby. And Robby I also want you to name Will's biggest move that he can claim his own and was the mastermind behind it"

Physical: 4/10(Didn't manage to win any individual immunities. But he did come close in the first one so not too bad.)
Social: 7/10(He was well positioned socially throughout the entire game really. Was pretty well liked. Stayed out of Drama. Continually stayed in the loop other than some hiccups. He was positioned great to make it to the end through the entire merge. Especially towards the late merge. Socially I think he played very well.)
Strategic: 4/10(I don't think he made many important strategic decisions or was really at the forefront of any votes. He was the flip vote a couple times so that boosted him up a couple points for me. But I'm not sure he really made the right moves in those times. Overall I just think there was more he could've done.)

As for Wills move. I wasn't there, but I would assume saving Renny and taking out Zach would be his move. Other than that you could definitely argue that voting off Kyle was Wills move. No one can really know much effect you and I had in Wills decision making and how much of it was just Wills strategic thought process.
2262 days 20 hours ago
Robbyjak
Demi:
"I have to say, with the exception of me sitting there with you two, I could not be more pleased with the outcome.

Congrats and love you both <33"

Thanks Demi :)
2262 days 20 hours ago
dwipeouts
Robby state for each jury member what you love about them
2262 days 20 hours ago
WANJ
*kneels at Denny's gravestone*

Oh sir renny. I remember that dreadful day of your demise. Ararguably the scariest day of my life.  You sir renny.  Next In line for the throne and I loyal kingsman was  off to slay the dragon of kayle. We went on a long dangerous journey knowing we both may not return. However we felt our duty to end the dragon. While on our long journey we tried to recruit other knights from other kingdoms. We knew with more men the beast could be destroyed. So we went to the belly of the beast and was ready to end it. As we drew our swords the other knights betrayed the royal crown. I was left shocked and confused and scared for my life. I hid as the knights and dragon finished you off. In my disbelief I brought your corpse back to the kingdom to tell what had transpired. As such you died a hero to your people. You had a heroes memorial as your body was buried. Howevver it wasn't in vain because one day the dragon was slain
2262 days 20 hours ago
dwipeouts
will state what you love and hate about everyone on the jury except when you get to me skip over me
2262 days 19 hours ago
Robbyjak
Renny:
"My question is for both of you to explain what happened the night I was voted out, and I would love for it to be a dramatic retelling, have fun with it, make it clear why I was such an enormous and handsome threat, and please refer to me as Sir Renny"

It was a cold windy day. Sir Renny could feel the moist air blowing against his face.
Coming fresh off of having scooped and dumped his way to victory. Sir Renny was feeling quite proud. He just had to slay the Evil Dan the Man in the public vote to win the golden sword and then defeat him in the duel! Sir Renny was loved by the people, but Evil Dan the Man paid off some corrupt townspeople to win the vote!

But no worries! Sir Renny is a fierce and handsome warrior. Admired by thousands across the tengaged for his charming brilliance and good looks.

he marches into the Kadavu camp. Standing as proud and handsome as ever.
But off in the shadows Sneaky Sergio and Evil Dan the Man were plotting behind Sir Rennys back! They were gonna get the Brilliant Brien and Robby the Drunkard to take out the all powerful, all handsome, and all threatening Sir Renny! They knew if they were ever gonna take over the kingdom, Sir Renny had to be taken out!

But Brilliant Brien and Robby the Drunkard were drunk and high and not really in the best of places to plot. They talked about taking out Sneaky Sergio or going with the plot to take out Sir Renny.

When Robby the Drunkard woke up from his drunkenness he dropped some poison in Sneaky Sergios cup since he wasn't sure what the plan was yet and he figured he could always give the cup to Sir Renny if he wanted. But then he went back to his drunken state and failed to wake up in time.

Meanwhile Brilliant Brien was too threatened by how amazing Sir Renny was and decided that was the path go down. So he plotted with Evil Dan the Man and Sneaky Sergio and together and used the golden sword to stab Sir Renny in the heart!

Sir Renny fought back valiantly, but it was too late. His eyes closed. His mind went blank. And his torch 

was

snuffed

The end.
2262 days 18 hours ago
WANJ
Sergio

Onto Will, same as Robby, but in this case I can't tell one thing that was solely a move of yours, you even said in your speech that things could never go your way and that explains pretty much your entire journey in this season and even on the social aspect I tried many times to interact with you and you either ignored me or gave me short responses

1. I don't know who I said this to, but I think it was you that I was like Tasha from second chances where my best game play was premerge where I was killing it, but once the merge hit nothing could go my way, however I get it.
2. Texting/texting over skype gives me social anxiety. I'm a social person, I like people, observing human interactions interests me, but you will be over here sending me a long ass essay and I would just be internally like "how do I respond, what do I say that, there are too many words, I can't respond to this" so I didn't. That is a flaw of mine but you know I am like the oldest 19 y/o ever.
3. I don't know if I will ever get another chance to say this, but y'all were annoying AF on skype especially in the tribe skype thing. I would be at work and my phone would just be going off and I am here like WTF shut up, so I turned off Skype notifications and never turned them back on.

Onto your questions.

Physical 9/10. He was good at challenges and we all knew it.

Social Idk 3/10. I like Robby, but when I talked to people about Robby nobody really knew where he stand or what he was up to in my opinion

Strategic 5/10 Part of the time I feel like he didn't even care. Then when we got close to the end he wanted to do stuff, but the stuff that happened in final 6 onward wasn't really on his own accord.

His best move was taking you out because he could have beaten me easier than you. Like the world knew it. That or winning immunities because lord knows I didn't want to sit next to a comp beast at the end, but you know that's how the cookie crumbles.
2262 days 18 hours ago
Robbyjak
shout out to my bootlist that I made at f7 that was basically how it all went down. Except Dan kept winning immunity so I kept having to push him until the next vote.

http://prntscr.com/ihzxmq
2262 days 18 hours ago
WANJ
Dan:

Demi- I just love her as a player, watching her play and playing with her (please play in my series again). I don't hate much about her, I feel she is a genuinely good person.
Sasha- I love how she just didn't pretend that she cared about the game. I hate that she got 10th & Demi got 11th. Things shouldn't be adding up.
Lorenzo-I hate how he just belittled me in his final speech. That just felt so disrespectful, I don't know if he meant it like that, but that was just rude in my opinion. You I could understand why you were angry/upset, dan, but Lorenzo no.
Justin- I like how he did stuff. I don't like how he tried to get me paranoid and stuff. I don't need paranoia in my life.
Renny- Love Renny. Renny somehow became one of my favorite people this season and I think it's because of the swap tribe thing, but at first I wasn't really feeling Renny, but he turned that around. I hate how it seemed like he always had to be in control at least in my eyes.
Brien- I like Brien and respect as a player. Especially since he is giving me a chance to plead my case which is probably on death ears right now, but you know he is cool. If I could go back and do two things 1 send Sergio & Dan to fire & 2 get closer with Brien. I feel that relationship wasn't as strong as it could have been.
Kyle- I love Kyle's passion he had a never say die attitude. He was always going and I love that and respect that (good reason why I asked him back in my series), but oh that can get annoying quickly. I think would unintentionally upset me.
Dan- You told me to skip you so I will.
Sergio- Sergio is cool. I liked Sergio. I don't like how I seemingly was helping Sergio out, but not much of Sergio helping me out. End of the day I felt used. Low key low key if it was Robby & Sergio at the end  I probably would've voted Robby if I didn't get a good answer  from Sergio, but I'm probably in the minority with that.
2262 days 18 hours ago
Robbyjak
Dan:
"Robby state for each jury member what you love about them"
Demi: I love how nice Demi always is. And how she shared the amazing "SASQUATCH CHRONICLES" EVERYBODY CHECK IT OUT podcast with me. She's just a pleasure to talk to and work with.

Sasha: I love how s/he was med evaced because it bought me time to enjoy my vacation.

Lorenzo: I love how entertaining Lorenzo is. I enjoy playing with entertaining characters because I like to have fun and plus it's great to be remembered for being on an entertaining season. And I think Lorenzo played a big part in making this season as entertaining as it was.

Justin: I love how true to himself Justin is. Never fake. I have mad respect for that.

Renny: I love Rennys question. It was super fun to write for. And as someone who is terrible at coming up with unique jury questions, I'm always impressed when someone brings something interesting to FTC.

Brien: I love Briens love for the game. Definitely, something I can relate to.

Kyle: I love Kyles go big or go home attitude. He played at 100, 100% of the time. It's the way to play and I  loved watching him.

Dan: I love Dans uniqueness. While he can really annoy me at times, I can't help but find him absolutely hilarious. I've never met anyone quite like Dan.

Sergio: I love Sergios class. It's a rare thing on this site.
2262 days 17 hours ago
sihz
Nicely answered both of you guys, best of luck!
2262 days 17 hours ago
Pokepat
4/9 Votes Received
2262 days 17 hours ago
Pokepat
5/9 Votes Received
2262 days 17 hours ago
justdontevictme
I don't know who I'm voting for it's gonna be tough

My question is to will why did you flip premerge and force renny to play a idol?

Robby everyone is saying you played a strategic game I don't see it. I agree you played socially so bravo but what did you do strategicly?
2262 days 17 hours ago
TheRenny
thanks for answering the question guys haha, good games, well played, best of luck to you both

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!