This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fiji FTC

Topic » Fiji FTC

2263 days 23 hours ago
Robbyjak
donosaurus_rex
HAPPY HALLOWEEN ASSHOLES
2263 days 22 hours ago
justdontevictme
*claps hand slowly while getting up to approach the jury*

Will I greatly apologize to you that you are not getting the respect you deserve you are here you worked hard I know you did work hard to get to the end. Just because your game wasn't as flashy and you were quiet this game it's okay you still played good. I know you have no shot to win and it sucks cause this jury isn't respecting their responsibility to consider voting for either of you. To the jury I know you're thinking you're definitely voting Robby but please consider voting will at least give him a shot to sway you and tell you what he did in the game. If you go in close minded you suck and don't respect the game.

DONT BE A DAN RESPECT THE GAME!!!! DONT TALK ABOUT SHIT THE WHOLE GAME
2263 days 14 hours ago
dwipeouts
Brien I probably respect the game more than you but okay
2263 days 14 hours ago
dwipeouts
like Brien made 0 moves that he can claim his own this whole game
2263 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
3/9 Jury Votes Received
2263 days 13 hours ago
WANJ
Thank you for those words brien. They truly are kind. I really do appreciate them
2263 days 13 hours ago
dwipeouts
I'll apologize for being a little harsh on will tho
2263 days 13 hours ago
demikol
I have to say, with the exception of me sitting there with you two, I could not be more pleased with the outcome.

Congrats and love you both <33
2263 days 13 hours ago
demikol
In a way... the curse continues lol ;)
2263 days 12 hours ago
WANJ
No worries Dan. I have been attacked a lot worse in the past. Your good, you are just being honest with how you feel and what you think. Your good.
2263 days 12 hours ago
TheRenny
My question is for both of you to explain what happened the night I was voted out, and I would love for it to be a dramatic retelling, have fun with it, make it clear why I was such an enormous and handsome threat, and please refer to me as Sir Renny
2263 days 8 hours ago
sihz
First and foremost, congratulations to the final 2 you both made it as far as you could no matter you win or lose, it's an accomplishment.

I have said before I respect y'all as people and gameplayers, however as a jury I have the right to say a few things and make you earn every vote so let's get into it.

I have no clue what happened during the premerge so I'm just gonna speak based on what I saw during the merge. The fact that both of you made final 2 is an absolute shock because out of the the rest of the players that were voted out up to f3, I feel that you two didn't show up to the game until later on, specifically final 6 and that's when y'all finally emerged as numbers. Robby, from day 1 you took this game as a joke, you even threw random votes my way a few times (yes, I knew it was you) to cause paranoia but you didn't really have a solid gameplay from what I saw, I can't recall you having a memorable moment throughout the entire game that I can say oh wow that's a winner right there, aside from the fact you won the last two immunities and that's part of the game I suppose and took over the power at f5-4. Onto Will, same as Robby, but in this case I can't tell one thing that was solely a move of yours, you even said in your speech that things could never go your way and that explains pretty much your entire journey in this season and even on the social aspect I tried many times to interact with you and you either ignored me or gave me short responses, you voted with me several times but don't forget the social aspect is a huge part of the game if not, the most important. I'll be honest with you both, I don't see winner material in either of you in the strategic/social aspect, but you both made it to finals and I have to pick the "less worse" in this case I have nothing against y'all personally really, but I wish I could see the same fire and desire to play to WIN like I saw in Dan, Kyle, Brien, Renny, Justin, Lorenzo, hell even Demi and I knew her for a day. I learn now that we can't let people get by because we are too focused on the bigger threats and I guess that's what I did too much in this game, and you guys played that game better than we did.

On a positive note, Robby I appreciate what you did for me several times even if you cut me out at the end, I would have voted me out as well knowing how much support I had lmao I respect your move entirely. Will I also appreciate you keeping me safe a bunch of times with Robby and you made yourself an easy way to make finals, but a hard way to win. I am pretty sure you both are great people outside of the game and we can definitely be friends afterwards just like with everyone else but it's a game in the end, I am not mad by any means I just wanted everyone to bring their A+ game to the season in all aspects, I have yet to emerge as a physical threat and that's always been my weakness hence why I lost.

And finally onto the questions, this is gonna be dynamic and I want full honesty. Robby and Will, I think you both were pretty much a pair in the game several times, therefore you know each other pretty well. So Robby I want you to rate each aspect of Will's game on a scale from 1 to 10, physical/social/strategic; Will you do the same for Robby. And Robby I also want you to name Will's biggest move that he can claim his own and was the mastermind behind it and Will you name Robby's biggest move that he can claim his own. You guys will be your own jury this time.

It was a pretty fun and good season, everyone played great and hope to see you guys around soon! Good luck boys and once again congratulations.
2263 days 8 hours ago
justdontevictme
What moves did you make except making up the n word shit
2263 days 8 hours ago
Robbyjak
Okay so first I'm gonna respond to what Sergio said.

Obviously, I didn't take this game that seriously. And I understand why it looked to you like I didn't have that same fire. But don't mistake my carefree fun attitude with not wanting to win. I'm a very competitive person and I went was very much trying to win this whole time. You can take it or leave it, but I was HIGHLY playing up my nooby and carefree attitude. I played it up to the point where I was starting to genuinely believe it to. But during that entire finale it really hit me just how bad I really had wanted to win the entire time. If I had gotten voted out there I would've genuinely been disappointed.

Did I go 100% during 100% of the time? No I didn't. I was busy during the first 2 tribals of the merge. During the premerge I worked hard to put myself in control. And during my post swap tribe I would definitely say I was in the most powerful position there. So I played hard throughout the premerge(even if during the first few days it was playing hard towards a different goal). And then we merged and sure I was somewhat forced to lay low. I couldn't strategize much. I lost my closest ally at the first merge tribal and I was genuinely pretty pissed.
When I saw Demi leave I was pretty fired up and I told myself I'd take out everyone who voted her off. I calmed myself down and put back on my clown-esque behavior, but it was really an act the whole time.

Then I pushed HARD to make some moves happen. Did they work? No. And because of that I understand why you would feel like perhaps I didn't play an amazing game. Because after I lost control at the merge it took me awhile to get my feet back under me. But I did get them back under me. I'd argue that I played from F6 onwards to perfection(okay that's an exaggeration, but you get the point. I played great in the last days). I had a great amount of influence and I dodged bullets left and right. I won two CRUCIAL immunities that if I hadn't lost I could've easily lost the game.

Once again, I understand why you feel I didn't play a game that stuck out as a winning game. Because through the first half of the merge it looked like I didn't do much. And throughout the entire game it looked like I didn't care. I can tell myself and everyone else that I didn't care what happened, but the truth is that I really did care. The truth is that I put on an act the entire time. I played dumb. I played clueless. And while I didn't play an amazing game I did play a winning game. If I hadn't laid low and played dumb throughout the first half of the merge would I still be here? Possibly, but honestly? I doubt it. I was barely able to scrape my way to here even after shaking any target off my back. How could I have possibly made it here any other way than playing dumb?

Basically, my argument boils down to this. I played the perfect game that I needed to play to get here with the person who I could beat. It wasn't as flashy as I normally play. It wasn't as hardcore. But if I played like I normally play then I don't think I'm here at the end. Definitely not with Will.
2263 days 7 hours ago
dwipeouts
@Brien the Demi and renny move... Brien what did you even do other than float?

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!