This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion!

Topic » Reunion!

2134 days 4 hours ago
paul028
I think i might quit because of Mel :/
2134 days 4 hours ago
lhooper902976
Anytime, my team murdered everyone and it was pretty much 2 of us doing all the work.
2134 days 4 hours ago
paul028
Thanks Logan for encouraging me, I just sent a mail that I quit :D
2134 days 4 hours ago
MarieEve
Awesome work Kara love u sister
And boooooooo at me getting no award:*( lol
2134 days 4 hours ago
k4r4k
BIGGEST SWEETHEART: MARIE !
2134 days 4 hours ago
MarieEve
Yay ❤❤❤
2134 days 4 hours ago
lhooper902976
I will, I'm not going to be the one that got away. I will do season 4.
2134 days 4 hours ago
Sameed27
Im glad Alex won. Jacadu sucks ass
2134 days 4 hours ago
woeisme
grats alex! i votes you because even when you voted me out you were still open and honest about it. While everyone else didn't respond or was an ass lol. It was between you and Ross in my mind, and well Ross didn't do crap
2134 days 3 hours ago
Jacadeux
John, I agree that's fair. I'll take your notes and use them. :)

Sameed... ?   Happy trails I guess?
2134 days 3 hours ago
ghrocky100
Paul we are friends I just needed to advance! THANKS SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED ME AND SO SORRY I WASN'T HERE I TRIED AS HARD AS I COULD IT WAS A ROUGH DAY!! This is my 3rd survivor group game win and i couldn't be more happy to be in kara's game! one of the best hosted games i've played in a while! Thank you all so much!
2134 days 3 hours ago
Jacadeux
*sticks his tongue out at Alex*
2134 days 3 hours ago
ghrocky100
lol james buddy, glad to beat you in finals again! lol jk you were a great ally and im glad we made it to the end, maybe next time you can win lol
2134 days 3 hours ago
Jacadeux
I'll keep trying to learn. :) (hugs)
2134 days 3 hours ago
jmain14
k4r4k
and finally PLAYER OF THE SEASON....

this person seemed to start off the game kinda quiet but after a few days really came out ready for blood and was definitely on people's radar...
NICK! everyone seemed to simultaneously love him and hate him lol! many players thought he was the person to beat and were constantly trying to make moves on him. he also got two other players to use an idol on him *gives high five*
-------------------------------------
OKAY THANK YOU SO MUCH I WORKED MY ASS OFF DAMN IT. CONGRATS ALEX!

open group

Kara's Survivor: Kaoh Rong s4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!