This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion!

Topic » Reunion!

2134 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hoping I play in the pov for our undead host.
2134 days 2 hours ago
k4r4k
HERO was a tough one to decide on but for me as a host watching the game, that award goes to...
JAMES K! i felt like he was constantly the underdog fighting his way from the original davao tribe
:)
2134 days 2 hours ago
Jacadeux
I can see that.
2134 days 2 hours ago
k4r4k
VILLAIN.....

although Nick received the majority votes in the majority rules comp, i think it's pretty clear who the real villain was...
JESSIE! i don't think there's any denying that lol! loved reading your confessionals :p
2134 days 2 hours ago
k4r4k
Paul was a good runner up but just wasn't in the game long enough to take the title ;p
2134 days 2 hours ago
paul028
WHAT, i didn't do anything villainous!
2134 days 2 hours ago
k4r4k
and finally PLAYER OF THE SEASON....

this person seemed to start off the game kinda quiet but after a few days really came out ready for blood and was definitely on people's radar...
NICK! everyone seemed to simultaneously love him and hate him lol! many players thought he was the person to beat and were constantly trying to make moves on him. he also got two other players to use an idol on him *gives high five*
2134 days 2 hours ago
semajdude
congratz everyone :)
2134 days 2 hours ago
semajdude
im ready to come back on the heroes tribe in heroes vs villians
2134 days 2 hours ago
k4r4k
reminder that as mentioned before, I HAVE A VIEWERS LOUNGE:
https://tengaged.com/group/9450-karas-viewers-lounge

confessionals are housed there and this was my first season to do one. i actually need to update it from the last few days

but i will happy to add any of you to the VL for next season :) just request! everything that happens in the VL stays in the VL so please respect that :0)

and well....that's all i had for tonight!

i appreciate you all taking part in this season <333

s4 will be coming soon but i have not decided a date yet due to vacation. rn it's looking like i will start it in November but i'll keep ya posted
2134 days 2 hours ago
Jacadeux
I am taking a looooooooooong hiatus from group games. XD
2134 days 2 hours ago
k4r4k
@James C you are a freaking beast and deserve a break lmao
2134 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hey Paul, your about to go to tribal in brain vs drawn vs beauty. Your tribe did nothing
2134 days 2 hours ago
paul028
Skfaejdfaskjdfajk thanks for reminding me Logan
2134 days 2 hours ago
k4r4k
@lhooper please play in a future season :)

open group

Kara's Survivor: Kaoh Rong s4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!