This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council/Jury questioning

Topic » Final Tribal Council/Jury..

2340 days 3 hours ago
lionsden121
I will both let you make a statement and let the jury have their questions
2340 days 2 hours ago
subfriend
Dear Jury, without you guys we are not in here.

I think you should vote for me to win as I play the best game between the two of us. I am more active and open to any strategy talk. I also aware of what was going on (merge) except the shocking Jackson switched his vote to Kolby act.
At the beginning, Chris & I formed an alliance called #goasian
But since we are not in the same tribe, Pika, MC & Kolby were a great ally in my storybook. I also thought I saw a different side of Brian when we shared our dream- to make it to the merge. And met new good player like Jackson.
Unfortunately of course, at some point, I kinda need to vote them off because they played a great game and was a threat. Plus, I plan want to stick with Chris until final 2. That’s why if you noticed when ever you bring Chris's name up, I don’t agree much. And always have excuses.

When there was a tribe swap, I was the only Sebei in the new tribe.
I survived until now and was the only original Sebei stay in this game.
I play it more old school. I might not know how to play idol perfectly but I have the social connection.
Not really social skill (coz i know im suck at plus my English is bad) but social connection.

When we merge, I already in a good position which in the middle of different alliances.
That's why I want to apologize to the people I didn't talk to. I don’t want to build MORE connection and then cut it down. (brady, zach, hoops)
There were Kolby’s side and MC’s side while I worked closely with Chris, Pika & Jackson. I choose what or who I want to vote each tribal council.
Zack , Hoops , Dan elimination were my call since people asked me who to vote then I went straight to them saying these 3 names... I was shocked they were agreed to it. Other than that. I just followed which side that I think can make me move forward. I need to get rid of Zack & hoops because they were the only players that I didn’t talk with during the merge (other than Brady).
The rest was history. Like I said without you I will not be sit in here.  Thank you for great gameplay that I saw in you. Thank you, Tim & Josh for this amazing game. 

Good luck, Chris. This is an example you can have a great duo partner who will stick with you until the end <3  I know he also played a great game because he built some connections with you guys too.
2340 days 2 hours ago
chrisdooger
Hello Jury!!!

First of all, i just wanna thank all of you for a well played Game!!!

This is a game, and we all played it with all our strength,mind and hearts.

Azri and I have a final 2 deal from the beginning. So i need to have a side alliance to protect azri and myself.

I worked with pika on premerge, we have a good connection and we voted together,
There are times that i thought ill be eliminated but i switch the target from my back to other people. Many times people floated my name, but i mananged to survive, .

In the middle of the game, my alliance with MC , Jackson , Azri , Zach targeted Dan's alliance, but im still in good terms with dan because he is a good person, Most of the time, azri and i are the swing votes but we decided to vote out jury threats.

Jackson and I worked until final 4, im very thankful to jackson and owe big part of my game. He is a sure winner if u bring him to the final 2.

Azri, you are my final 2 alliance, im so glad that we didnt betray each other! We are #ASIANS and we managed to be in the final 2 .

If i lose, im happy to lose it to you, if i win, i deserve it because i did my best ,. I regret hurting people ,but its a game. Azri Goodluck! Thank you tim for this opportunity.
2340 days 2 hours ago
lionsden121
Your welcome Chris
2340 days 2 hours ago
lionsden121
Now be forewarned this jury is a little...hostile
2340 days 2 hours ago
lionsden121
Good luck to you both
2340 days 2 hours ago
moondancer63
*tumbles into tribal after Tim opens door*
2340 days 2 hours ago
moondancer63
yas first in
2340 days 2 hours ago
BrainJak
*tumbles into tribal*
2340 days 2 hours ago
pikaplayer
*Rolls into tribal after Tim opens the door* Pikachu!
2340 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
Tumbles into tribal
2340 days 2 hours ago
BrainJak
WHADDUP BITCHES LET'S ROAST SOME FINALISTS
2340 days 2 hours ago
moondancer63
hostile is a gentle way of putting it
2340 days 2 hours ago
dwipeouts
here
2340 days 2 hours ago
moondancer63
@Arzi and Chris
this is what the jury is thinking rn
2340 days 2 hours ago
lionsden121
Btw You can mail me your votes any time

open group

L and J's Survivor All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!