This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council/Jury questioning

Topic » Final Tribal Council/Jury..

2350 days 18 hours ago
chrisdooger
BRIAN-
Mamba is not my alternative, the change happened last minute and azri did not tell me that we will vote mamba, if i was told i will follow , because that time i was hurt because i was left in the dark, i voted for dan because that was the plan but all of you change votes last minute. I think im a good social player in this game because i build connections to people. But that connection is real because i want to find new friends even outside the game. Thats why i dont want to blindside people, thats the reason i told brady he is the target on the first merge tribal. But he got mad to me, and thats the hardest part of this game.
2350 days 18 hours ago
BrainJak
I don't think I asked about your pre-swap game but okay? LOL
2350 days 18 hours ago
lionsden121
you didnt specify pre merge or post merge
2350 days 18 hours ago
subfriend
AZRI - BESIDES ALIGNING WITH THE EASIEST F2, WHAT GOOD WERE YOU IN THIS GAME?

I'm good at finding information, make connections and somehow very aware of whats going on.

OH AND AZRI

IF YOU AND CHRIS WERE SUPPOSEDLY IN THIS F2, WHY TRY AND BLAME ME FOR MY VOTE? THERE WAS LITERALLY NO ALTERNATIVE BESIDES VOTING PIKA, AND YOU OBVIOUSLY WEREN'T DOING THAT, SO WILL YOU OWN UP TO IT, OR KEEP HIDING BEHIND BS?

becaue it is your own mistake didn't reply or get back to me after I said your name is up.  Do you any have proof the I asked you to vote either Chris or Pika?

https://imgur.com/a/SXBRl

https://imgur.com/a/3gKK5

i don't get it why you need to brag about this. Yes, I voted you when you didn't reply me back with any other perfect plan.  And I don't want to make it tie. - already told this
2350 days 18 hours ago
BrainJak
So you would've been open to voting Pika?
2350 days 18 hours ago
Karmaron72
Guys I promise I’ll keep this professional and hopeful not hurtful:

Azri: Azri, now that I’m on the jury, I can appreciate your gameplay. You were so flexible, and you build really solid social relationships with everyone.
I really respect how you kept your alliances with Chris and Pika so tight, and that you made sure they would be loyal to you and not to each other.
You made sure that you were the one controlling them, and making them your goats. I was the one who realised this (definitely too late) at the Final 4, and Pika’s COMPLETE LOYALTY to you allowed you to stay, and you cut him like a ribbon.
I have threequestions for you:
One: Which jury member (besides myself) is the most deserving to sit with you?
Two: What was one major weakness in your gameplay?
Three: What wa one strength in a jury member (you can include me) that you wish you had employed in your game?
2350 days 18 hours ago
chrisdooger
Brian, you asked about mamba, he is a premerged
2350 days 18 hours ago
moondancer63
Honestly neither one of you should have made it but let's get into it
1-rosts and hates
2- congraulations
3- questions for each
4- questions for both
5- song that describes your gameplay in my opinion and why

Arzi-
you did nothing this season. All you did was win a immunity challenge other than that you were what you said in the final tribal you were the rocks around the fire and nobody noticed you. you didnt make any move and everyone saw you as a floater

Chris-
You may have been in our allaince but you did nothing for us. you self voted so why should we let a self voter win? also you were a little lose on the votes. i didnt really know where you stood and that was a problem because an allaince needs to trust each other 100% and we already had Kameron being loose as fuck

Both-
Ok now that that is out of the way. Congradultiosn to both of you. while both of you may have been floaters you did what 16 others couldnt and made it here. it is now up to the jury which floater they want to win.

Arzi-
Ok we had a relationship coming into this game and i really did want to work with you but you were all over the place and nobody knew where you stood because you were the rocks at the fire pit as you said. Also you were just an extra vote for my alliance of 4 we controlled most if not all of the game
Why should we vote for the rocks to win the game?
Why didn't you try and work out previous relationship to help us get farther in this game because had we been closer in this game i wouldn't have a hesitation on who i was gonna vote?

Chris-
One of the original trio of the alliance. I decided to bring you in as a member because i saw you on the bottom of your original tribe.
Was i right in assuming that or were a better lier and played us better than Kameron did with his flip flopping on the votes?
Why didn't you bring more to the table in the alliance of 4 other than the fact that you were a vote and someone that everyone wanted in the end because they thought that they would all beat you?

Both-
Why should the other person in the finals win?
What did they do that makes them a better first winner of this series?
What could you have done differently to make the jury like you because, minus pika, we are like piranhas ready for blood?

Song Time :)
Chris- Genie in a Bottle

you talk about having big moves in this game but where were they? i didnt see any so you are the Genie needing someone else to tell you what to do

Arzi- If Only

You say that you were in the middle. Make up your mind and also how does that work? there was the 4 (me, Kameron, Chris, Zack) then Dan by himself so he didn't have a side anymore  and then you have the 2 floaters you and Pika so explain how that work exactly?

6- If you can guess who i chose as my avatar from OUAT then you automatically get my vote
2350 days 18 hours ago
moondancer63
@brain savage much
2350 days 18 hours ago
BrainJak
This is the part you don't seem to understand Azri: You gotta admit you got your fucking hands dirty.

By telling me what happened (my name being thrown around), you told me to vote one of the others, and you offered my no other options. So what was your plan Azri?

One of us was getting the boot, which one were you betraying? Were you really in control or weren't you?

Don't blame Chris. Don't blame Pika. Don't blame ME. YOU were the sole reason I went, and now I want to understand why, and how I could have possibly avoided it? Which one of the other two would you have honestly betrayed over me?
2350 days 18 hours ago
moondancer63
23 min agoBrainJak
*makes fun of MC's boobs* (or lack thereof)
23 min agopikaplayer
Don't rip on my element chu!

*summons out their tongues into my hands OUAT style*
2350 days 18 hours ago
BrainJak
*licks his hands with my disembodied tongue*
2350 days 18 hours ago
moondancer63
if i was told i will follow
@Chris
SHEEP right there you are trying to get us to vote for you not the other way around

and
@brain you don't have your tongue i have it *sticks it in my pocket*
2350 days 18 hours ago
BrainJak
that's why it says *disembodied* lmao
2350 days 18 hours ago
subfriend
BrainJak
So you would've been open to voting Pika?

Yes if you taunt me with some promises, your dream to make it merge (because we shared it) or make an alliance of 3 with Chris at that time.

open group

L and J's Survivor All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!