This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council/Jury questioning

Topic » Final Tribal Council/Jury..

2350 days 11 hours ago
lionsden121
me and josh preferably
2350 days 11 hours ago
BrainJak
OKAY DOUCHEBAGS!!! HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

CHRIS - BESIDES ALIGNING WITH THE MOST OBVIOUS THREAT, WHAT GOOD WERE YOU IN THIS GAME?

AZRI - BESIDES ALIGNING WITH THE EASIEST F2, WHAT GOOD WERE YOU IN THIS GAME?
2350 days 11 hours ago
pikaplayer
Ok I'll get to this quickly

Azri: Master! My one true loyal friend who voted me out but I don't care cause I'm Pika damn it! What would you compare your game to? It can be anything.

Chris: Sup man! TBH this jury might rip a new one but I'm not going to, how do you feel you played the game compared to your foe Azri? What aspects of it were stronger?

Both: Rank all the jury members on gameplay and compare them to something!
2350 days 11 hours ago
BrainJak
*makes fun of MC's boobs* (or lack thereof)
2350 days 11 hours ago
pikaplayer
Don't rip on my element chu!
2350 days 11 hours ago
dwipeouts
Chris - I want you to give me a 5 sentence paragraph on how awesome I am. no more than 5 and no less than 5. if you don't follow these directions you are guaranteed to not get my vote

Azri-  I want you to give me a 5 sentence paragraph on how awesome I am. no more than 5 and no less than 5. if you don't follow these directions you are guaranteed to not get my vote
2350 days 11 hours ago
lionsden121
-_-
2350 days 11 hours ago
pikaplayer
Chu chu! <3
2350 days 11 hours ago
pikaplayer
https://media.giphy.com/media/ndPN8gKXhmnWo/giphy.gif

This jury to the finalists :(
2350 days 11 hours ago
lhooper902976
Here is my round 1 questions to both of you, why does the person next to you deserve to win over you and which jurors would be sitting where you are at right now if they were not voted out
2350 days 11 hours ago
BrainJak
OH AND AZRI

IF YOU AND CHRIS WERE SUPPOSEDLY IN THIS F2, WHY TRY AND BLAME ME FOR MY VOTE? THERE WAS LITERALLY NO ALTERNATIVE BESIDES VOTING PIKA, AND YOU OBVIOUSLY WEREN'T DOING THAT, SO WILL YOU OWN UP TO IT, OR KEEP HIDING BEHIND BS?

Chris -
Legit, I know you had a VERY close alliance with Mamba, and you and Azri did NOT vote together that time, so was Mamba your alternative or something???
2350 days 11 hours ago
BrainJak
@Pika epic gif
2350 days 11 hours ago
pikaplayer
Thx
2350 days 11 hours ago
BrainJak
Also dead @ Tim giving us the -_-

open group

L and J's Survivor All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!