This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 3 (Not Le Finale Yet)

Topic » Day 3 (Not Le Finale Yet)

2036 days 17 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
:3
2036 days 17 hours ago
BrainJak
*Neko takes his sickle in one hand and his scythe in the other, moving towards Nikola in a weirdly awkward pattern thanks to him holding a two handed weapon in one hand LOL*

*Nicola waits patiently for the boy to strike, using the axe to block his first hit, before swinging successfully for his leg, chopping the axe through and through*

*as he screams in agony, Neko lowers himself onto his one good knee, the water rising up to almost his neck as he swings his weapons again, cutting Nicola across the chest, causing him to back off as his blood keeps falling down into the water below*
2036 days 17 hours ago
BrainJak
(one of you is about to die. GL you two. Good Final 2 LMAO

Injuries:

Nicola - Stabbed through the intestines + Slashed across the chest

Neko - Down A Leg
2036 days 17 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Shoutout to me doing really nothing this game
2036 days 17 hours ago
Katherinee_
iconn
2036 days 17 hours ago
Tizian
*claps* good luck!!
2036 days 17 hours ago
purplebb4
Hoping 3 gets their first victor ;*
2036 days 17 hours ago
Tizian
tbh both injuries are very severe but we've seen amputees win in the movies, Katie's are very extreme however I'm pretty sure Haymitch was in the same scenario after he killed 3 people in a row and fought the girl
2036 days 17 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
If i win i win if not meh i don鈥檛 really deserve it this time like i did the first lol
2036 days 17 hours ago
kgunzrok
We pray
2036 days 17 hours ago
BrainJak
(And now, you noobs will learn why Dizzles won his games XD Katie, I'm sorry but you know how this goes. He struck first, you were already REALLY badly injured, and I don't know if anyone really expected this: Also before certain people start griping NO he did not get this from the plants LOL It was sponsored)

*As Nicola grabs at his axe, he stops, stiffening and groaning as pain courses through his body*

*shaking, he nearly falls, catching himself as dizziness and fatigue start to take him over*

*looking over at Neko, he notices the green liquid now, lying on the edge of the other boy's blades*

*shivering, Neko moves towards Nicola on his knees as the other boy shivers and shakes*

*picking up his sickle, Neko brings it down towards his opponent. Picking up his axe, Nicola blocks the strike for a second, before his muscles give out and his arms fall*

*with a shout of pain and victory, Neko brings the blade down into Nicola's neck, severing muscle, tendon, and flesh, the blood spraying from the wound as Nicola falls face first into the water, the red from his wounds turning the cornucopia water a tingy shade of pink*

*the cannon sounds as Neko struggles to stay over the water*

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you, the Victor of the Fourteenth Hunger Games, Neko of District 3!"

(CONGRATZ DIZZLES LITERALLY 7 AND 14TH GAMES MAYBE 7 IS YOUR LUCKY NUMBER LMAO

and yes you did nothing

BUT STILL A somewhat DESERVING WINNER XD)
2036 days 17 hours ago
Tizian
last games I sent a gif of how I threw the tomahawk at Lena last to Brain LMAO and before this I got gifs of fighting ones but I never got to use them
2036 days 17 hours ago
kgunzrok
DID YOU POISON ME????
2036 days 17 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Yay district 3 this is a win for them not for me 馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀
2036 days 17 hours ago
Tizian
LOOOOOOOL POISON

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!