This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 3 (Not Le Finale Yet)

Topic » Day 3 (Not Le Finale Yet)

2024 days 16 hours ago
BrainJak
... Tizian... the lights went out when you cut the damn wires LMAO There was still electricity in one end, just not the end that led to the lights LOL
2024 days 16 hours ago
Tizian
oh my God I'm so annoyed now I thought it was dead wiring; brain even said the power went out in the lower levels... so I thought there was none left
2024 days 16 hours ago
kgunzrok
I mean shit, Tizian opened the door for this.
2024 days 16 hours ago
BrainJak
That's why you took it out of the water yesterday and put it up out of the water's reach remember? XD so you'd be able to safely get through the water
2024 days 16 hours ago
Tizian
ugh now I'm annoyed. Well let's either find a 3rd time winner or a 2nd time winner. Woohoo.
2024 days 16 hours ago
BrainJak
He quite literally left the door open to that one XD
2024 days 16 hours ago
Tizian
Brain I even mentioned it was dead wire, but now I understand it was the other connected side of the wire?
2024 days 16 hours ago
kgunzrok
Now see, I cut the wire again, making it to short to be used again.

THATS how you prevent this shit
2024 days 16 hours ago
BrainJak
you just asked if the lights were out LOL you never actually asked if it was dead wire. But no, one end was dead, the end you dropped into the water was still alive and well, that's why you got it out of the water before moving through it remember? LOL And put it up somewhere dry?
2024 days 16 hours ago
Katherinee_
me blaming tizian for all of this
https://media.giphy.com/media/26u40cJuHe12JzVmg/giphy.gif
2024 days 16 hours ago
Tizian
No in the mail I sent I said I moved the dead wire, the one in the water, up. That would be the dead one; such high voltage would fry the motherboard of wherever it was stored.... but honestly GG Katie grats on another win unless you give it to Jordan for a new district winner
2024 days 16 hours ago
kgunzrok
D6 dosnt have a winner does it?
2024 days 16 hours ago
Tizian
LOOL stop it's whatever
2024 days 16 hours ago
BrainJak
"unless you give it to Jordan for a new district winner"

LMAO you think Katie is just gonna hand a win over? LMAO
2024 days 16 hours ago
Tizian
I dont know? I haven't been here since the beginning

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!