This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 3 (Not Le Finale Yet)

Topic » Day 3 (Not Le Finale Yet)

2025 days 1 hour ago
kgunzrok
<3
2025 days 1 hour ago
bigdizzleyomama
Opp
2025 days 1 hour ago
Tizian
Wait pm me where you are lol
2025 days 1 hour ago
Tizian
Katie only posted a heart emoji makes me scared. I just wanna live for once
2025 days 1 hour ago
BrainJak
(Somebody tried moving SECONDS after she sent this in, so I'm so so sorry if you want a screenshot of my mails to see if I'm telling the truth I will totally understand just get on skype and I'll show you xD but seriously some of you should have thought about this)

*in the same room as before, a tribute grips a bundle of sparking cables, looking down at the water*

*with a wicked grin, the tribute drops the cable into the water*

*At the Cornucopia, Apollo has a sudden realization go across his face as he turns to rush towards the tunnels, the water sloshing around his waist as a sound similar to a gunshot echoes from the eastern tunnel*

*with a scream, the boy goes rigid as electricity courses through his body, sparks flying from his armor and weapons as his whole body is shaken with tremors*

*down below, in the crypt, Taylor and Hia hear the noise seconds before the same shockwaves resonate through their bodies, the electricity tearing through them, bouncing off of their armor and weapons as their screams echo in the darkness*

*after a minute, the cannons sound off one after another after another*

(GG to the Final 2 ya'll. Tizian - i think - realized what was about to happen JUST AFTER Katie mailed me. If you want screenshots of the mails I can provide. I am sorry guys LMAO I can't believe you two went back down into the water and I CANNOT BELIEVE Tizian didn't try to escape the water when he saw Katie going into the boiler room... Bad decision dude and it lost you the games I think. GG to the dead tho, not one of the final 5 wasn't deserving of this placement and making it to the final day)
2025 days 1 hour ago
bigdizzleyomama
LMFAOOOOO WTF
2025 days 1 hour ago
kgunzrok
THATS FULL WIG
2025 days 1 hour ago
Katherinee_
I died once again in the F3
2025 days 1 hour ago
BrainJak
Like I'm not even joking. He legit WATCHED Katie walk into the room and I guess never thought about what she'd see inside XD
2025 days 1 hour ago
Tizian
but- that was the whole wiring to the room, and it went dead after. How did it relight I'm so- what
2025 days 1 hour ago
BrainJak
And Yes Kath XD you have once again made F3 as a fucking queen AND YOU UNLEASHED SOMETHING THEY DONT KNOW ABOUT YET SO KUDOS XD
2025 days 1 hour ago
kgunzrok
The current didnt die, you took it OUT of the water
2025 days 1 hour ago
Katherinee_
one electrocution was fun, but a second one? come on guys, be more original xD
2025 days 1 hour ago
Tizian
no.. I thought the wiring was now gone?? I cut all of it I thought you didnt say there was more
2025 days 1 hour ago
kgunzrok
I just nudged it back in

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!