This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 3

2053 days 17 hours ago
bbfan1074
Hope y'all turn on yuno!!!
2053 days 17 hours ago
Yuno
Should the day ends if the others are going to be inact?
2053 days 16 hours ago
BrainJak
I guess so. Lol F6-F5 isn't much but it's progress.
2053 days 16 hours ago
Yuno
It would be F3 if the other people were active :D
2053 days 16 hours ago
BrainJak
Alrighty ya'll :P We have been going for 3 days, there's been only a few real players left in these Games.

And so, I'm sorry to Boicam and Michelle, but I cannot coddle you guys and give you another free pass. We are finishing this now, I'm sorry.

*wolves howl as screams fill the forest, and the sound of two cannons echoes over the Arena*

Good Luck to our Final 3. May the odds be ever in your favor. The Finale begins NOW
2053 days 16 hours ago
BrainJak
*Guccio, Lena, and Yuno gaze at one another as the realization dawns on them, moving apart into a triangle*

*looking from one to another, they wait for one of them to make the first move*

(Mail me your actions guys. Good Luck! One of you is about to be our Victor)
2053 days 16 hours ago
BrainJak
*Lena turns towards the woods, intent on fleeing*

*before she can get far, a whipping sound rushes through the air as Guccio's net lands on her, wrapping around and making her fall to the forest floor*

*Yuno rushes into the Cornucopia, turning to see Guccio moving in after her, his sword ready to strike*
2053 days 16 hours ago
BrainJak
I've gotta say, for a cast of newbies you three have done FANTASTIC :3 I'd love to see you guys against a season of Veterans, just to see how you'd fare
2053 days 16 hours ago
Tizian
(Yall welcome for bringing you all together :3 )
2053 days 16 hours ago
BrainJak
(LMAO Tizian so humble :3)
2053 days 16 hours ago
Tizian
(;
2053 days 16 hours ago
BrainJak
LOL just waiting on Felipe atm
2053 days 16 hours ago
Katherinee_
omg this is so intense
2053 days 16 hours ago
BrainJak
*Lena cuts herself from the net, grabbing her sickle and watching the mouth of the Horn to see what happens*

*inside, Guccio turns around, coming back for Lena with his sword ready to strike*

*hearing a noise behind him, he turns in time to watch Yuno bringing her katana around to slice through Guccio's arm, sending his limb to the forest floor*

*Lena watches the blood flow, circling a safe distance in the trees*
2053 days 16 hours ago
BrainJak
Ladies and Gentlemen, I think we are about to have YET ANOTHER FEMALE VICTOR

*sigh*

Like why does this keep happening

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!