This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 3

2053 days 15 hours ago
Krisstea
Ummmm I brought them together Tizian, well I was asked to play and brought a friend along with me to play with other friends. So happy with this final 3 <3
2053 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
LMAO Oh hell Kriss were all of these your friends?
2053 days 15 hours ago
Yuno
No, I don't know her
2053 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
(LMAOOOOOOOO WHEN GUCCIO DOESN'T GIVE THEM THE SATISFACTION)

*Guccio screams as his blood flies from his wound*

*glaring at the girls, he turns as Yuno swings her sword around, cutting off his other arm*

*Guccio looks around towards the mouth of the Cornucopia. With a shout (and no arms) he tackles forward, hitting Yuno to the side as he leaps in the air, landing right at the mouth*

*with a roaring noise, the earth beneath him explodes as the landmine detonates, blowing Yuno clear of the Cornucopia, landing in the woods nearby with burns all over her body*

*Lena just watches, gaping, crossbow at her side*

(HE WASNT GONNA LET SOMEONE KILL HIM IM DYING HAVE A NICE SHOWER FELIPE LMAO)
2053 days 15 hours ago
purplebb4
WOMAN ARE MORE ICONIC THAN MEN BEAU
2053 days 15 hours ago
purplebb4
Btw SLAY LENA QUEEN
2053 days 15 hours ago
Yuno
OMG I PLANTED THAT THERE
2053 days 15 hours ago
lhooper902976
馃槇 The mistake has finally come into the game. Glad it wasn't wasted.
2053 days 15 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
https://media.giphy.com/media/CSpHe8CyhEbEk/giphy.gif
2053 days 15 hours ago
Katherinee_
yass Lena get her
https://78.media.tumblr.com/5976674c6da7325c01a5f8e718882c78/tumblr_netf1xii7H1qfoj4do1_400.gif
2053 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
*Lena fires her crossbow, already prepared, her arrow firing into Yuno's leg as the girl rises from her landing zone*

*with a scream, Yuno lights her arrow on fire before firing her bow after Lena, the other girl ducking as the arrow fires through where her head would be*

*the arrow flies through some branches, the fire catching on the dead leaves with ease, quickly spreading the fire towards Lena, pushing her towards Yuno*
2053 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
(So I'm just gonna lay it out for ya'll LOL

Lena - Perfect Health, no injures or anything to speak of

Yuno - Blown into the sky by an explosion, suffering from some broken ribs more than likely, arrow through the leg, burns all over her body

I wonder who's gonna win this one? XD Damn Felipe
2053 days 15 hours ago
purplebb4
Happy my bets on Lena turned out good :*
2053 days 14 hours ago
Katherinee_
SHE DESERVES A HORSE
2053 days 14 hours ago
Ari_
I will get it, dw

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!