This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 3

2053 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
(I'm sorry but this one is the end. Thank you BOTH for being such INCREDIBLE members of this cast. Yuno was LITERALLY the Kgunz of this cast, a fabulous addition, but unfortunately this time, Brains beats Brawn. Thank you BOTH once more, and congratulations to our Victor!!!)

*Yuno shrieks a primal scream as the flames encircle the two girls, burning away the leaves that lie on the ground like some kind of fuel*

*She charges as fast as her injured leg can take her, running full-on for Lena*

*seeing her coming, Lena rushes forward, her tomahawk ready*

*grabbing it tightly, she stops, falling to one knee and tossing the weapon through the air*

*moving forward, Yuno can't stop, there's no chance for her as the weapon sails straight for her, landing in her chest with a sickening sound*

*Lena coughs through the smoke as the fire seems to stop spreading towards her*

*the cannon sounds off, and the flames slowly just seem to die off, leaving just a smoking mess surrounding the Victor*

"Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present to you, the Victor of the 13th Hunger Games! Lena Aimstrong, the FIRST VICTOR of DISTRICT 10!!!"
2053 days 15 hours ago
Yuno
Good game, Ari! I totally panicked after that explosion and my mind was all over the place. I even forgot that I have a medkit :D Sorry to my mentors, I have failed you x(
2053 days 15 hours ago
Ari_
And my last move
gets the wire and puts it around Yuno's neck, then sit on her and ride her like a horse > : )
2053 days 15 hours ago
Katherinee_
Lena's aim was literally SO strong!
2053 days 15 hours ago
Ari_
Good game gal <3
2053 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO Ari I will still kill you. You can ride your horsey in the Capitol xD
2053 days 15 hours ago
lhooper902976
Grats Lena  on winning
2053 days 15 hours ago
Ari_
Thank u all for the support and Brian for the amazing hosting. : )
2053 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
Still, a VERY deserving Victor in my opinion. She reminds me of Flora's win so much LMAO

Both were the first Victors for their Districts
Both were members of Career Packs
Both were Allies of a District 1 Tribute
Both killed their District 1 Ally
Both used a tomahawk (not their main weapon) to kill their final opponent

Just all around SO MANY SIMILARITIES
2053 days 15 hours ago
Katherinee_
YESSS A HORSE xD
2053 days 15 hours ago
Ari_
I want to mee this gal !
2053 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
Also if you'd like to join the Capitol (Basically a VL) join up so I can add you in :3
2053 days 15 hours ago
Ari_
OH wow I will for sure, thanks.
2053 days 15 hours ago
Katherinee_
Ari and Flora in the capitol like
https://media.giphy.com/media/oOPJBn3NEGcNUUrBs2/giphy.gif
2053 days 15 hours ago
purplebb4
YAS Queen Lena
Congratulations girl <3

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!