This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

General Thread (S1)

Topic » General Thread (S1)

1442 days 11 hours ago
mudndawilderness
JOHNNY WINS FINAL IMMUNITY AND A SPOT IN THE FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL!!!
1442 days 11 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Johnny, whenever you are ready, make your decision in this thread.
1442 days 11 hours ago
jakehou97
Lmao what is that quote
1442 days 11 hours ago
mudndawilderness
It was a meme from my allstar season
1442 days 11 hours ago
sportsgeek12
"Lmao I apologize but I'm not gonna be able to do this... there might be one at 5, and if not I'll do a nonlive challenge. But personal life is more important, and I do apologize."
1442 days 11 hours ago
jakehou97
Ahh. Congrats Johnny!
1442 days 11 hours ago
sportsgeek12
Thanks Jake
1442 days 10 hours ago
sportsgeek12
I want to give each of these two a chance to tell me why I should take them to the Final 2
1442 days 10 hours ago
Rubes
Oop grats Johnny!

Sucks this wasn’t a final 3 :(

I wasted all this time for nothing lol but whatever
1442 days 10 hours ago
Rubes
I think you should take me to the final 2 because honestly...you would win the game! The majority of the jury hates me as you can tell as they kept saying to get me out but if you took Jake, well he would win. He played a great game and Jake would get many votes whereas I would get 1 if that
1442 days 10 hours ago
jakehou97
Johnny,

There were times that both me and you saved each other. Without you, our final 3 deal with me you and Rubes would not have come to fruition. I hope that you would repay me by taking you to the end. In addition, I believe that due to my gameplay I have made a lot of enemies on the jury which would only help you in the Final Tribal Council. However in the end I respect your decision.

Good luck Rubes <3
1442 days 10 hours ago
Rubes
Good luck Jake! You are for sure winning if you are in final 2!
1442 days 10 hours ago
Rubes
Mud do you mind me asking which runner up blog was the clue on?? I looked at all of them and found nothing lol
1442 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
rodrigueseve
1442 days 10 hours ago
sportsgeek12
I have made my decision, I am a man of honor and integrity and I have decided to take Jake to the Final 2. Him and I had a Final 2 from the very beginning of the game

open group

Mud's Fast Survivor: FRIDAY 8EST

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!