This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

General Thread (S1)

Topic » General Thread (S1)

1405 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Rubes, the tribe has spoken. *Snuffs torch*

Time for you to go.
1405 days 18 hours ago
Rubes
Oh well that’s interesting lol Jake who would you have taken to final 2 if you win immunity then?
1405 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Jake, Johnny, congratulations on making it this far! The power now shifts to the jury, and they will vote for a winner of this season. Finalists, feel free to sum up your games for the jurors so they can make an informed decision.
1405 days 18 hours ago
jakehou97
It would have been a really difficult choice (hence why I was hoping it would be a Final 3) but ultimately I would have chosen to take you most likely.
1405 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
3 jury votes received. I will read the jury votes when there is a clear majority, or the rest of the jurors are offline.
1405 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
The jurors that didn't vote*
1405 days 18 hours ago
jakehou97
Dear Jury:

First off I want to thank all of you! This game took 4 hours longer than expected, so it literally look up my entire night. Thank you to all of you for making this a fun, competitive, "fast" game of survivor.

I dominated this entire game from the start in all three aspects of the game, Social, Physical and Strategy.

I dominated the social aspect from the very beginning by putting myself in a good position with everyone on my tribe. Part of this had to do with the tribe skype chat, but even our member not on skype (S/O to Jessie) I still connected with them well. This allowed me to not be targeted at all pre-merge.

I dominated physically by being one of the strong members of my challenge pre-merge, and being competitive in all of the post-merge challenges, including winning 4 (I believe, please correct me if my count is wrong) individual immunity challenges, which all came at crucial times in the game where I was being targeted.

I dominated strategically by making key alliances with Rubes and Johnny on Day 1. This factored greatly into my decisions throughout the entire tribe. I also lead the #StayMad tribal alliance through the clusterfuck merge. We were down in numbers 6-5 and had no choice but to sacrifice Jessie as the OT was considering voting me or her. At that point, we were down 6-4 and I was a key member in the #StayMad 4 consisting of myself, Rubes, Saylo and Ryan which overthrew the majority alliance, which was the key turning point of the game. In a 4-3-2-1 vote, we blindsided the OT to get rid of Hufus. From then on it was somewhat of a straightforward Pagonging, but as everyone know it's easier said than done to do so.

There was still the threat of the original #LoveYourself tribe to get back together, particulary at the Final 8 tribal. This is when we convinced Nikki to throw a rogue vote at Johnny, forcing Ikah out, and also avoiding rocks.

I also had a close call at the Final 6 when Ryan tried to turn on our alliance and tried to get me out. I respect his attempt, but obviously I did not work. Due to my key social bonds, my alliance of Saylo and Rubes, as well as Johnny from the opposing alliance alerted me of this , which enabled me to come up with a counterplan to blindside Ryan. What was originally going to be a 2-2-2 vote (the 4 of us splitting our votes between Nikki/Johnny) turned into a 5-1 vote to get Ryan out.

Other than those points I was in no danger at any other point in the game because of my key social bonds, strategic decisions and vital immunity wins.

I tried to play this game as fairly and as much integrity as I could, and I'm proud to say I didn't have to play an overly villianous, cutthroat, backstabbing game to get here. I hope you all can respect that and the descisions I made to get to this point. Again thanks to all of yall for playing and to Mud for hosting.

I will now take any questions (and answer them in the morning if that's okay because i'm sure we're all tired asf haha)

Thanks!
1405 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, I'll read the votes!

*Opens urn*
1405 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
First vote...

Jake
1405 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Johnny
1405 days 18 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
Final vote:
Rose
Who threw that in there?
1405 days 18 hours ago
jakehou97
hehe rose
1405 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Jake
1405 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Johnny. 2 votes Jake, 2 votes Johnny.
1405 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Jake

open group

Mud's Fast Survivor: FRIDAY 8EST

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!