This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL |GANG WARS|

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL |GANG..

1434 days ago
Bvance1212
Billy- I felt like I tried to connect with you in multiple occasions, but nothing personal or game related ever developed.  What’s the deal with that?

Hi JJ, I’m sorry that you feel that way and I do kinda feel the same, and at the same time, like I mentioned earlier, I do struggle at finding that personal bond with some people because I do get busy and then forget to pick up on conversation afterwards and regrettably I do put that on me. In a game sense however, I had your back throughout this game even when I knew you were going home. I was one of the 3 people not to vote for you because, again, I was loyal to you in this game. I’m usually more of the person to not have many conversations and to have trust in people. It’s really how I feel about the vibe of the conversation. Admittedly, I am a Gamebot. I am a player who focuses on game over personal relationships. And I needed to stay under the radar because of all the bigger names going early on in the merge.
1434 days ago
danielm345
Ester - As terrible as your speech was I think there is still hope. You didn't have a single vote against you all game. Why didn't you talk about that?

I did babe, its in the final statement. And sorry it  seemed bad, my original speech was erased cuz my computer died so i had to redo all of it
1434 days ago
danielm345
Ester can you elaborate on me being the one to make the split vote plan?

Sorry i looked back and i misinterperated what ethan told me, however the plan did make me wary that tribal and what to expect
1434 days ago
danielm345
Ester - Expand for me the role you played during the swap for each vote!

Sure! Well firstly the og latin kings were set on doing aj as nels had said he plays dirty and not to be trusted (i havent played with him so i took his word). I was in an alliance with the “latin bloods” to attempt to make aj feel safe. With the zyler vote it was a complete blindside to me. I wasnt really sure on why zyler was the vote so it was pretty schocking.

Following that, i realized that we cant just ride latin strong til the end, so me and ryan aligned ourselves with aj, and along with convincing nels to use his nullifier in case aj had sumn, aj left unanimously.

I wouldnt say the swap was my most defining moment, but it did give me more allies and knowledge in how people would play moving forward.
1434 days ago
danielm345
Aligned ourselves with cody and ethan*
1434 days ago
BBMeganNicole
Billy what was ur strategy?
1434 days ago
Raydiz33
Conrad. My biggest move without Ethan had to be getting megan out at the final 6 and then using that as a way to take you out at the final 5. With Megan gone, it left billy alone and without connection as he stated himself that I was his connection to Ester. Ester was still with me because we had been close all game. And I had you and Kiara because we came together in the final 6 and I’m pretty sure you thought I was going to the end with you. I was covered everywhere at the final 5 and was a lock in my mind of getting to the final 3.
1434 days ago
Bvance1212
Billy what was ur strategy?

My strategy in this game was to stay completely utr, making small moves that wouldn’t be normally seen by the public eye until it was too late. I wanted to be the person that nobody really saw coming. I wanted to stay in enough good graces to make sure that I wasn’t targeted but at the same time, I wanted to make sure that my allies knew I was with them. If I had to give myself an Edgic rating it would def be UTR or even MOR(middle of the road). Normally I would Go loud but I discovered with the lack of allies that I had going into the merge that I had to try and lower my own threat level to make sure that I could stay for every single vote. Thank you for the question :)
1434 days ago
Raydiz33
Ethan I was 100% genuine with you. And I wasn’t stringing you along but I knew I would have to separate game from personal it came down to it
1433 days 23 hours ago
Raydiz33
If it *
1433 days 23 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Cody did you miss my important second question ?
1433 days 23 hours ago
Raydiz33
I’m answering it now kiara
1433 days 23 hours ago
danielm345
Ester I really think u floated ur way to the final 3 why should I vote for a floater??

Oh shit i didnt see this.
I think the idea of floating can be seen in two ways: actual floating between alliances and such, and coasting which is just doing whatever the majority is doing without thinking for urself. I did neither. I had my loyalty to an alliance and stuck with it, but i couldnt just rely on that. I had built some personal and some game related relationships with others that allowed me to atleast have a way-out in case. The only person i was seen to be tied to was ryan, and after he left i was seen as a free-agent, or atleast someone in the back rather the front of ppl’s minds.

Ultimately, i dont think floating should be seen as a terrible thing, but an effective strategy if done right. I never jumped ship from allies to allies, but created life-vests for myself.
1433 days 23 hours ago
Raydiz33
Could the reason you truly wanted Megan out was because you knew him and billy was close in this game and you didn’t trust if billy be loyal to Megan over you? Even though as stated above you guys were friends outside of this game. So from riding with Ethan AND having a outside game alliance with Billy did you really play that well socially as you thought ? Why with those connections should you win over someone like Ester who didn’t have that advantage?

I wanted Megan out as I stated above because at the final 5 I had deals with everyone, I had the Final 2 with Ester, Billy, and the final 3 with you and Conrad. I did know billy coming into this game but I wasn’t banking on him being my number one ally. Me and billy weren’t even on the same tribe until Merge and when I saw he joined with Julian and Megan who were in a previous game together I couldn’t bank on him being my #1 ally. Ethan was closer to me then I was with Billy. So I still needed to go to work with other people and make sure That I wasn’t on the line.
1433 days 23 hours ago
LEANNA
Cody and Ester: You described AJ as a wildcard in your opening speech. Knowing they were loyal to me all game, why would you describe them that way?

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!