This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL |GANG WARS|

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL |GANG..

1434 days 15 hours ago
danielm345
With your argument of being able to make smart moves from behind the scenes what was the rationale in voting out Kiara, who arguably was the best option to take to the finals because she was least likely to win, over Cody and Billy?

Ok i know im gonna get shit for that, which i didnt see that big of a deal at the time as i saw kiara as someone who could argue being an underdog. I really wasnt in the right head space during that hour as i was sleep deprived so i didnt wanna wait. I do wish i had more time to rationally lay out my options but it was in the heat of the moment.

Do you think you rode coattails at all?
I wouldnt lie and say i didnt depend on ryan and my alliance in certain cases, but overall i did not depend on u guys to make decisions for my game, or what i should say to someone. I was part of the environmentalists and contributed with the votes. Me making others lead certain votes and taking the consequences doesnt seem as being a coat-tail rider in my eyes, but hey what do i know.

Also i never said that i take credit for the bob vote, nor did i come up with it. I was aiming for bob that vote anyways, and simply let megan and billy dictate that they wanted bob out

And with the jj vote, i went to ryan with the idea to go after jj, he agreed and then we went to u guys about it. JJ was a threat in my eyes and he cant go with only me voting him eh?
1434 days 14 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
Also i never said that i take credit for the bob vote, nor did i come up with it. I was aiming for bob that vote anyways, and simply let megan and billy dictate that they wanted bob out

Well you said you went to Billy and I to plant the seed so you didn't take the heat for it (like backseat driving). Which was a complete farce since you didn't talk to either of us that round and you only knew about the plan through Ethan. I don't get why you just don't come clean and admit you had nothing to do with the Bob vote. I remember them (Ethan and Cody) in the f4 chat saying what do you two want to do and Billy and I were already ready to go for Bob. So I don't understand what you're implying....
1434 days 14 hours ago
danielm345
Girl wtf are u talllkkkinng about. I didnt say i “planted the seeds” to take bob out. You and billy wanted to bob. I wanted to do bob. I didnt say that i wanted to do bob. Billy told me heard bob. I said i was doing what u were doing. U did bob, i did bob. Never did i take that credit for doing bob.
1434 days 14 hours ago
Bvance1212
Lastly, Billy. Now you are the one I need to hear the most from because I talked to you the least, which arguably was one of my biggest flaws throughout the game. We first swapped together on Folk Nation where you did not talk to ANYONE and found yourself on the wrong side of the vote frequently. I often found you hard to talk to and not engaged in the game. (1) I want you to tell me facts about me to prove that you were a social player in this game. (2) Why should I give my vote to someone that I feel does not care about the game? Coming into the merge I give you credit because you were on the wrong side of the numbers for a while and you managed to crawl your way out of it. However, I feel as if that was really through Sean and not you. You relied on a preexisting relationship with Cody to bail you out of sticky situations which I find sad. (3) I want to know the biggest move that you made ON YOUR OWN this game.

Just to make a comment on Folk Nation. I wanted to seem weak and insignificant in my aspect of the game there so I could possibly slide through to the merge where y’all would take out bigger targets in my own allies. If I didn’t reach out immediately and if I tried to make those connections ASAP, that could’ve been me for Julian’s placement and not Julian. It could’ve easily been backwards so if I kept my mouth shut, I figured that I would be able to slide to the merge to try and rebuild relationships.

Question 1 : I do believe that I was a social player in the premerge by building those relationships to make sure that I was good with my own allies. I did reach out to multiple people however I didn’t engage in those conversations fully and that’s something I do need to work on as a social player. That being said, appearing weak was a social strategy that I wanted to implement to make sure I could possibly get to the merge.

Question 2 : this kind of connects to question 1 in a way because I feel like a lot of me staying around had to do with me instead of Megan. In the merge, I was able to protect myself until the f8 which was the first time all game that I actually received votes . To the outside people, it may not look like I cared too much but at the same time, I was consistently scheming with the people that I trusted to try and make things happen. I spent a lot of time self-scheming as well. I cared a lot about this game and I want to win this badly. I wouldn’t show up to challenges not to try.

Question 3. The biggest move that I made on my own was the Clark vote. It seemed to go in favor of what I wanted because of me silently sliding my idol around the table. I was able to keep a close ally in Megan and to get rid of a giant threat in Clark moving forward.
Conrad I loved playing with you buddy thank you for the questions
1434 days 14 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
Ester can you elaborate on me being the one to make the split vote plan?
1434 days 14 hours ago
Raydiz33
Cody. I am proud of you for weaving your way throughout this game and being able to get to the finals. We played (and slayed) this game together from day one, made decisions together throughout, and I am genuinely happy I have made a friend from this. You had alliances and back-up alliances that you were able to fall upon (while the heat would land on me) and played from the middle which is definitely hard and impressive to do. That said, people on the jury think that you road my coattails to get to where you are so I wanted to give you the chance to defend that. Personally, I saw it as a partnership for the most part (though times I felt that I had to take charge other times you had to take charge) but want you to tell the jury how it was. However, I do also want to add on that people think I looked out for you more than you looked out for me (which based on my convos in Ponderosa seems to be true). Was part of your strategy to use me as a meat shield for yourself and what moves did you make that were either solely your own or primarily you?

With me and our chats, you always made it a point to constantly tell me I was your final 2 and that like we were the most loyal to each other and I believed it to the fullest. In your speech you say that in your ideal final 5, you would possibly turn and blindside me. I never considered once ever flipping on you though. Were you genuine with me each time you said that or were you stringing me along? Let’s say your final 5 happened with Billy, Megan, me, and Ester. I want full honesty here, what would you have done?

Hey Ethan, To answer your first question. Yes and no it was my strategy to have you as a meat shield. I could tell very early on that you were very technically sound so it benefited me greatly cause although we were seen as a duo. When the opportunity came people would want to take you out over me. And as far as you looking out for me more, that may be true but I feel like I looked out for you two specifically in the Ryan vote. When I heard your name was going around I went bat shit crazy trying to save you, I called out the alliance, I called out Conrad and I was trying my hardest to help you out. I even gave you my shitbird hoping that it would be real just in case you went out you could play it and save yourself. I helped you when it was a crutial moment. And tried to help you in the End by making that final 4 alliance with me, you, Megan, and billy. And as moves I made on my own.

And to answer your second question Ethan, yes I was 99% loyal to you and it would break my heart to go against you but I was fully aware that some of my connections in this game were based on you. You were close with Ryan due to a previous game and I was close with you so you were able to put me into the environmentalists quite easy and I feel the same about JJ. But In the end there can only be one winner and I knew that if me and you were in FTC you would sweep this jury 100% so yes I would have taken you out with Billy and Megan because there was no way I could have beaten you in the end. Most games I’ve played my loyalty is my biggest fault and it ends up biting me in the end and I told myself I would do whatever it takes to win so as much as it would kill me I think I would have taken you out at the final 5 cause that would have been my biggest move.

And when you ask what moves I made on my own, are you asking that during the time you were in the game or when you left?
1434 days 14 hours ago
LEANNA
Congrats everyone! 

Ester - Expand for me the role you played during the swap for each vote!

Billy- I felt like I tried to connect with you in multiple occasions, but nothing personal or game related ever developed.  What’s the deal with that?
1434 days 13 hours ago
Raydiz33
Kiara-You said that Ethan was your mole and kinda made it seem he did your dirty work for you. Without Ethan do you think you honestly have made it this far?

I don’t want to say that Ethan was the make or break on my life staying in this game but it definitely helped with him having my back. Because of his connections it was easy for me to be brought into certain groups like the one with Ryan and the one with JJ. But I was also doing my own thing on the side. I made a final 3 with billy and Megan without Ethan just in case things went south I would still be covered on some sides to give me some leverage. My road would have been a lot harder without Ethan but I was also playing other sides in order to benefit myself and not Ethan. I think I could have made it but it would have been a lot harder.
1434 days 13 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Can host remind Ester that others have addressed him lol
1434 days 13 hours ago
Raydiz33
Conrad are you also asking that question during the time that Ethan was in the game or after he went out?
1434 days 13 hours ago
_Groot
Your game I don’t care about Ethan lol
1434 days 13 hours ago
gethann
Cody
I get what you're saying and your rationale if that happened. However, you made it such a point to state that we were a final 2 so as I said in my earlier question were you just stringing me along or were you ever genuine with me? In Conrad's speech, he talks about you being cutthroat for no reason and making these promises you never intended to keep so I want to hear what our relationship was like than and if I was just another number.
1434 days 13 hours ago
_Groot
Ester - As terrible as your speech was I think there is still hope. You didn't have a single vote against you all game. Why didn't you talk about that?
1434 days 13 hours ago
danielm345
Who are you ? Exactly what did you actually do in this game that was ALL you ? It appears you floated and sheeped Ethan all game so exactly what did you do all alone all game?

Hi kiara, im ester nice to meet you. Im from australia and i like reading 😁

I dont think there was a point in the game where someone did something that was ALL them, but getting out JJ was my idea, the dominoes fell after that. And even if i was considered “floating” i wasnt sheeped by ethan at all. I trusted ethan and personally liked him, but i never made him make the decision for me. The aftermath of the jj vote was to make it seem i was following the majority, but it turned on ethan somehow, perhaps thats why u think i was sheeped by him?
1434 days 13 hours ago
danielm345
I meant the bob* vote

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!