This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL |GANG WARS|

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL |GANG..

1433 days 10 hours ago
Basketball200
Hey guys congrats to you three for making this far. I’m trying to play catch up with all these speeches and questions. I’ve been on this site for seven years and I played in several games and man I have never seen a worst final three until now. I’m looking at u three and this is basically the battle of the GOATS 😂.
Cody u probably have the biggest ego out of the three sitting there. U think u played this amazing game, but u basically played Ethans game tbh.
Ester my boy I love you, but we both know who the brains were in the JJ vote. I’m letting you know everyone thinks u were my puppet. However, u somehow managed to get to the F3 without me and u played ur own. That’s really impressive in my opinion.
Billy I should’ve talked to you more and U should’ve talked to me more also. That’s my bad tbh. I do regret that tho.
Here’s the deal idk who I’m voting and idc at this point. I will be auctioning off my vote now. This is my Venmo
Ryan-Glynn-16 💰 A penny will do btw. Gl to all of you.
1433 days 10 hours ago
gethann
Cody, the jury wants to hear more about the moves you made, both that we made together, those that were primarily yours, and those you made solely on your own. From our perspective, voting Sean out was not a hard and big move to make. I know your game the best out of everyone and I know you made other moves like having a back-up alliance with Billy and Sean (which is what caused the Conrad debacle to happen), putting a hit on Sean to scare him, helping shift the votes from Sean to Clark, knowing about advantages and managing that (ex. having me try to convince Nels to use the idol nullifier tho we knew Aj didn't have anything and Billy playing the idol for Sean and using that to shift votes onto Clark). So tell us more about the moves you made or helped make.
1433 days ago
islandsurvivor
I have a question for all 3 of you.
If it was actually a f2 and you got 3rd place which of the other two finalists would you vote for to win and why?
1432 days 23 hours ago
Bvance1212
I have a question for all 3 of you.
If it was actually a f2 and you got 3rd place which of the other two finalists would you vote for to win and why?

Hey Bob thanks for the question!

I would’ve voted for Cody to win more than likely because I struggle to find where Ester made a move that Cody didn’t at least assist on. That’s just off my gut feeling bc I would have to read speeches first and answers and everything :)
1432 days 21 hours ago
Raydiz33
Alright Ethan, Moves that I made on my own while you were in the game.

Placing the hit on Sean- After that crazy tribal where Ryan left anything was possible because the vote that I actually wanted to happen was Conrad, your name had also been thrown out that Round so there was a lot of speculation as who the next target would be. That’s why I placed the hit on Megan. Although it wasn’t a big hit you saw the effect that it had because Sean brought it up in the chat and was worried that someone actually wanted them out. I wanted to kinda force there hand into voting with us to take bob out A)Because they were worried that someone wanted them out and wouldn’t suspect that it was me who placed the hit on their head and B)Billy was being voted that round and I don’t think Megan would have ever voted billy out of this game.

Making the final 3 with billy and Megan- I did this because I wanted to have my safety ensured as the game went on. If the final 5 had been me,Ethan,Ester, Billy, and Megan. I would have been the 3rd man to two duos and would 100% be a lock to final 3 because I know that billy and Megan would Not turn on me, you wouldn’t turn on me Ethan and I don’t think that Ester would either. Although I did trust billy and Megan I also made that final 3 as a way to be one step ahead and ensure my safety later on and to also hear the names and plans that they wanted to push so I could juggle and do what was best for me.

Another subtle move made on my own wasn’t really a big move by any means but it was one that I made without Ethan. And that was always telling Ethan that I didn’t want billy out. Ethan you know you wanted billy out for a lot of this game but I would always tell you that “I have billy” not because it benefited you but because it benefited me because I knew that billy would choose me over you.
1432 days 21 hours ago
Raydiz33
Moves that I made solely on my own.

Once Ethan left my game got really messy and I admit that. At the final 6 I gave my word to Conrad that I would go to the end with him and that was really unnecessary because I don’t think Conrad was gonna turn on me and at the end of the Day I did break my word with him, I unnecessarily played billy and Megan because they Voted Conrad and I broke the final 3 with them and had billy and Megan both pissed at me. It didn’t need to happen because I think I would have made final 3 regardless. But at the final 5 I believe that I took out the biggest threat to the jury. Conrad was telling me that he didn’t think he’d beat me but I knew that was complete BS. Conrad knew he was winning this game if he made it to the end and at that point Billy couldn’t go against me because I voted with Conrad the vote before and Conrad voted billy out but I had told billy that it wasn’t a move against him to get Megan out, Ester was gonna do whatever I did, And Conrad and Kiara weren’t gonna vote me out because I had made a final pact with Them the vote before so I set myself up to take the final shot at Conrad. Granted had Megan stayed in the game I think Conrad would have left regardless but I set it up to be my own move and I broke many words in the process which you could say is poor jury management and if I hurt anyone I’m sorry but I was doing what I had to do to get to the end.
1432 days 21 hours ago
Raydiz33

I know Billy and Ester Quite well because I was with them both for the majority of the game. I think I would have voted for billy. Billy was constantly a name being thrown out and he made it to the final 3, Not only that but I think he helped make the bigger moves of the season Like getting Ethan out of the game. Where as Ester wasn’t really ever throwing out a name and was a more go with what was being told him type of player but I do respect the loyalty Ester had.

Thanks Bob!
1432 days 21 hours ago
Raydiz33
You described AJ as a wildcard in your opening speech. Knowing they were loyal to me all game, why would you describe them that way?

Hey JJ, I said Aj was a wild card because I honestly never knew what was gonna happen while he was in the game, he’s extremely scrambly and At anytime would be ready to drop some Aj anarchy on our heads. Often times when I had convos with him I could never tell if we was being honest with me or trying to make me his next target. This game would Have been completely different had Aj won immunity and stayed for 13th. That’s why he is a wild card in my eyes.

I appreciate the question JJ
1432 days 20 hours ago
gethann
Billy, I remembered I had another question for you. Part of your speech talks about how you were someone who has targeted and adapted your game to make it though. However, if I remember, (and correct me if I am wrong), you never really participated in many of the immunity challenges post merge. To me, that contradicts the part of just adapting and surviving so I want to know what's up with that.

Ester, your game right now is confusing for a lot of people so sum up your game in 3 different words.
1432 days 20 hours ago
danielm345
You described AJ as a wildcard in your opening speech. Knowing they were loyal to me all game, why would you describe them that way?

Hey JJ, AJ was a wildcard based on the fact of how they openly say what they were thinking and also that I couldn't get a grasp on exactly they were thinking half the time. I could never tell if what they are sayin is true or not, or if its a bluff. E.g. The Zyler vote, as I thought they was after Nels based on their personal relationship, and them saying they had more tricks up their sleeves after the idol play.
1432 days 20 hours ago
danielm345

Hey Bob, well between Cody and Billy I think I would've voted Cody purely because I had like 2 convos with Billy and didn't understand his game. Though, if I had known what his game was and he explained it to me, it could go either way.
1432 days 20 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
Cody I wasn't planning on asking you a question but after hearing your answers I have one.... Please define humble for me and use it in a sentence.
1432 days 20 hours ago
Raydiz33
having or showing a modest or low estimate of one's own importance.

And in a sentence- Sit down, Be humble.
1432 days 19 hours ago
Bvance1212
Billy, I remembered I had another question for you. Part of your speech talks about how you were someone who has targeted and adapted your game to make it though. However, if I remember, (and correct me if I am wrong), you never really participated in many of the immunity challenges post merge. To me, that contradicts the part of just adapting and surviving so I want to know what's up with that.

Hi, so me not playing in some of the immunity challenges also helped contribute to my understanding of being an utr player. I felt like if I tried to gun for a ton of immunities I would’ve gotten a target on my back as soon as I possibly lost immunity. For some of the challenges however, irl things popped up where I had to take care of them because my family usually eats dinner around when the immunity challenges are. For the most part it was me intentionally checking into a challenge and then not playing it based on if I felt like I wanted to try and win those challenges so early on. Again, I wanted to remain utr as a player so I decided that winning immunity wasn’t always my best bet. If you noticed, that’s why I wanted to win f7 immunity after receiving my first votes at final 8 and that’s what I did. Thank you for the question ethan
1432 days 19 hours ago
danielm345
Ester, your game right now is confusing for a lot of people so sum up your game in 3 different words.

meat shields, under-the-radar, loyalty.

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!