This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

2352 days 1 hour ago
lionsden121
I'm gonna make it short and sweet
Mud relied on immunities/idols way too much the fact that he would have been voted out several times if he didnt win them shows how much his social game is lacking

Alex I think you shouldnt have let mud get past that tirbal at 7 shows how much of a sheep you were and did everything for him

Josh You may think he may be my sheep but he wasnt...AND I LEFT AT LIKE 17TH there was more game without me then with me so I think him being my 'sheep' shouldnt even get input in this conversation since i didnt even make merge

AND BTW I WOULD HAVE GIVEN MUD THE IDOL IF HE REVIVED ME jsyk
2352 days 1 hour ago
Path
Socially, A lot of people wanted him about, And he kept telling me He had numbers while i knew DARN well he didn't have those numbers and he would feel torned. HE LACKED THE SOCIAL GAME. He'd think that he had the game maped out, Which i knew he didn't bc i had a hand getting rid of Jack, Which i never told Mud, Bc I knew Mud had Jack's voodoo doll and i think he would've never used it to benefit me, If it came down to him.. So i planted to seeds to Steel who was on the other tribe, and GOT RID OF JACK. Which put Mud weaker.
2352 days 1 hour ago
Sunfire
It's between Alex and Josh for me. Sorry Mud, but I retract my earlier statements.
2352 days 1 hour ago
Path
Thanks Jorge
2352 days 1 hour ago
Path
You guys will all READ my confessionals!
2352 days 1 hour ago
Garrett5
"Me having that connection with Steel made emmett/jorge/garrett not to present the idea to voting me off"
i wasn't that close to steel, and had talked about the idea of voting you.

despite this, alex, it is between you and josh for me.
2352 days 1 hour ago
Path
And will see for yourselves i didn't SHEEP him Tim, I had all the aspects, I was able to find idols, win immunities when i needed to, Also position myself in the best strategic way possible, I kept big threats that'd SHIELD me on both sides, They'd all be blinded and fixated on getting rid of one another before me. My social game speaks for itself, I had people turning down when they heard my name come up, for instance Emmett i knew you wanted me to get votes instead of Alan, When it was the first Kolby vote, I got Mud to tell me everything and turned down the idea. So i was way ahead of you but never told u.
2352 days 1 hour ago
Joshbb17
Josh- As I read these forums, I am thinking of voting for you. You didn't rely on idols to get here, and were always safe with everyone. My problem with possibly voting for you to win is that I don't see you as someone who really played. I want you to tell me one move you made at the merge that made a large impact on the game as a whole.

I have a few subtle moves, but one of the most underrated moves I feel i made was the vote where you got idoled out by mud. That vote wasn't necessarily a big move, but it allowed for me to bond with people and rally the votes for mud to go. This helped kick off bonds of me, bernie, emmett, steel, bryan, and garret. It allowed me to finally connect with a group of people blindsided and create an agenda where we needed to get out the powerhouse players who were "PERCIEVED" to be in control.

One of my larger noticable moves was ofcourse playing the idol on bernie and trying to blindside alex. I am not a fan of "noticeable" big moves, to win survivior i think people shouldn't believe you are "on top" or "calling the shots". I tried to blindside alex and saved bernie who was a shield and a great ally. Had i let bernie go home and held on to two idols, i probably wouldn't be sitting here.

Im not a fan of big moves, but i always wanted people to believe they had "hope" in the game, that i can provide that, and even if on the verge of being voted out, i can help them. Even you jorge, i really wanted you to fight even when u asked to be voted out.
2352 days 1 hour ago
Path
Thanks GARRETT
2352 days 1 hour ago
ZforZombie
Hmmm
2352 days 1 hour ago
ZforZombie
BTW what do you guys want me to whip up at the reunion

Send requests

I'll prepare it all

Obviously I have awards, Voting chart, Correct idol answers

But What kind of rankings or questions do you want answered
2352 days ago
Sunfire
I wanted to be voted out so that someone who had a shot at winning could go up against Alex and Mud. I guess that's you, Josh.
2352 days ago
Path
My other two finalist LACKED aspects, I didn't for instance Mud heavily lacked the social game, But Josh didn't have no READ in the game. If he did he wouldn't have wasted an idol at F8, And would know that Bernie was the only one getting votes. And i feel like he was guided throughout this game, As he told me numerous times on skype that Tim is guiding him through the game.

HERES PROOF

http://prntscr.com/hidxtr
2352 days ago
Sunfire
Ssssnake Alexxxxxx
2352 days ago
Path
He was clearly wronged bc i brought him to finals with me

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!