This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

2337 days 22 hours ago
Emmett4
ok...but If a tree falls in the middle of the woods and no one is around to hear it,does it make a sound?
2337 days 22 hours ago
Path
Yes
2337 days 22 hours ago
Emmett4
but no 1 heard it lol
2337 days 22 hours ago
Path
It still makes a noise, doesn't matter if no1 heard it
2337 days 22 hours ago
Emmett4
ok wise answer
2337 days 22 hours ago
Path
thanks for the question fam
2337 days 22 hours ago
Sunfire
"Me having that connection with Steel made emmett/jorge/garrett not to present the idea to voting me off"

I presented the idea of voting you out.... I don't know about the others.
2337 days 22 hours ago
Path
"Me having that connection with Steel made emmett/jorge/garrett not to present the idea to voting me off"

That was after Steel got voted off!
2337 days 22 hours ago
Sunfire
Before
2337 days 22 hours ago
Sunfire
You know I didn't do anything after Steel was voted out
2337 days 22 hours ago
Path
If it was before, Dew to my connections and social game, It had to be turned down.
2337 days 22 hours ago
Emmett4

oh shit me 2 lol
2337 days 22 hours ago
Sunfire
[11/27/2017 5:14:19 PM] Jorge Hernandez (Sunfire): Because I want to lowkey vote Alex, but I know that voting Bernie is easier
[11/27/2017 5:14:34 PM] Dave: ok what if i promised u we will vote alex next round
[11/27/2017 5:14:50 PM] Dave: either alex or mud goes next after bernie
[11/27/2017 5:14:54 PM] Dave: i guarantee it
[11/27/2017 5:14:58 PM] Dave: u have my owrd
[11/27/2017 5:15:00 PM] Dave: if bernie goes now
2337 days 22 hours ago
Path
But Emmett, Was there to turn it down, To whom ever you told that you wanted me out, That person turned it down.
2337 days 22 hours ago
iTy990
I'm going to leave you all with an actual address and I must admit I'm having a serious Dilemma on who to vote for. I want to vote all 3 of you for all different reasons, so I'm going to spill those reasons and hopefully that will help me decide.

I'll Start off with Josh. I want you to win because I feel like you winning will justify mud and Path evicting me as a stupid move. You'll all had a choice to evict me or not, you all did, but I believe Josh had the Best Reason to evict me and I honestly respect him doing what he had to do to get here.

Path. I think it might be safe to say I like you the most as a Person out of the 3. You can come off as a Shady ally sometimes and that's why I tried to keep a little distance but you always come off as nice and caring and a real friend to me and I think it's my own fault for not trying harder to get you to vote josh. The only thing holding me back from voting for you is that the perception of you is that you have no chance and you just sheeped Mud. I didn't pay all too much attention but I don't believe that to be the case. I think you and Mud made each other and you both deserve equal credit. He was a powerhouse at those immunities, but for the majority of the rounds atleast 1 of you was vulnerable and you guys we're able to avoid it together.

Mudna. I have to say there are more reasons for me not to vote for you rather than to vote for you. But the one reason I will give for wanting to vote for you is I want to be the bigger man and look past the past. You without a doubt deserve to win in the eyes of most of the Zombies. I don't see things the same way but what you did was nonetheless impressive. You're a big part as to why I was able to make it so far not only this game, but Season 1 aswell.

The Question about 1-10 was in Reference about Sunfire's question to FTC in Season 1 which he openly admitted I guessed the closest but he couldn't vote for me because I was THAT undeserving. and instead voted for: http://tengaged.com/user/Logan_Smith .

Mudnda also voted for Logan giving him the win 3-2-2 hence the reference to me wanting to be the bigger man.

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!