This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

2351 days 21 hours ago
Path
I doubt that Steel would target me, But it didn't happen, It sure would be interesting if Steel was safe.
2351 days 21 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Noah's question: My Christ Warrior homie, you did have a lot of advantages in this game, you had lots of outside friendships, idols, you had the Christ Warriors which you fell into by pure luck and you got really lucky.  You managed to finally beat me at a challenge which if I had won, you probbly would have gone home and I would be the beast of the season.  Explain to me why I should overlook your tremendous amount of luck in the game?

Well, it may seem like I had a lot of luck. I was lucky in this game, but it wasn't all luck. Even though I had friendships in this game, I had a lot of people I was afraid of. The main ones were you, Josh, TJ, and Brady, because I had history with each one of you before this thing started. But I managed, I was able to make connections with each of them (even Brady, who voted how I said before merge), and all these connections were able to benefit me later in the game. Both my idols weren't luck, they were due to my social game. TJ went against me in a previous game and he still gave me his idol. I didn't have much connection with AJ at all before this game, and even though we were never on the same tribe, I had conversations with him to the point where he considered me his #1 ally. As for the Christ Warriors, I felt like it didn't help too much, since many of them were voted out early. Even if that alliance didn't exist, I still would've made connections with the people within it I believe. And even at times, I feel like the Christ Warriors was actually a hindrance. Early in the game, Gamo leaked it to everyone, and I was quickly associated with you guys. Even more significantly, I felt like I was kinda forced into bringing Kolby back to prevent y'all from being pissed at me. If I wasn't in the alliance, I would've done exactly what I wanted with it, which wasn't bringing Kolby back (sorry bud). And if you won that challenge, I would've played my idol, both of us would still be in at F9, and we would've slayed from there. So even though I had some luck in this game, a lot of what looks like luck was either my own doing, or actually prevented me from playing the game I wanted to play.
2351 days 21 hours ago
iTy990
My address at the bottom of page 3;)
2351 days 21 hours ago
Sunfire
Steel didn't trust you. None of us did. We were well aware you were playing both sides.
2351 days 21 hours ago
Emmett4
yea alex it usually was dropped due to a bigger threat popping up
2351 days 21 hours ago
Path
Sunfire
Steel didn't trust you. None of us did. We were well aware you were playing both sides.

Why didn't you guys vote me out?
2351 days 21 hours ago
Path
Emmett4
yea alex it usually was dropped due to a bigger threat popping up

Thats a fair point, But at the same time, I think Steel thought he had me as a NUMBER, and i had numerous people shielding me. Bc i was playing a quite GAME
2351 days 21 hours ago
Path
Quiet*
2351 days 21 hours ago
Emmett4
yea i get it but you moved in silence loudly like i was sketched out by u from when steel told u you and sometimes after cause i knew u and mud were closer than u let on
2351 days 21 hours ago
Path
Fair enough
2351 days 21 hours ago
Sunfire
Josh- As I read these forums, I am thinking of voting for you. You didn't rely on idols to get here, and were always safe with everyone. My problem with possibly voting for you to win is that I don't see you as someone who really played. I want you to tell me one move you made at the merge that made a large impact on the game as a whole.

Alex- Unfortunately for you, I will likely continue picking on you at this tribal. I want to know why you thought it was necessary to play both sides. And why did you work with Mud when you knew he was the number 1 contender to win?

Mud- I used to joke around that you were only in the game because of your idol, but now I'm serious about it. It's a fact that you would have been voted out had you not had idols. Why should I vote for someone with such a flawed game? Also, how would you have gotten out of being voted out had you not had idols?
2351 days 21 hours ago
Path
Jorge you forgot Idol being HANDED to mud
2351 days 21 hours ago
Path
Alex- Unfortunately for you, I will likely continue picking on you at this tribal. I want to know why you thought it was necessary to play both sides. And why did you work with Mud when you knew he was the number 1 contender to win?

It was necessary for to play both sides, Bc it would allow me to navigate who both sides want out, And how would that benefit me. Playing both sides also didn't get me in the line of fire. I stayed out of the chopping block for numerous votes. I was working with Mud, bc i knew i could BEAT him he was lacking a lot of aspect, LIKE SOCIALLY, He really NEEDED TO RELY ON TWIST AND PEOPLE GIVING HIM IDOLS, I feel like if we played with just idols the kid would've gotten voted off, That was also a part on my gameplay that, I didn't need a CERTAIN twist to keep me alive in the game. In other words, If zombies weren't a thing he would've gotten voted off, And he controlled most of it bc he had a lot of outside friends in the game. So i think i can use a lot of ARGUMENTS against Mud in the end.
2351 days 21 hours ago
moondancer63
Well I’m assuming that everyone already knows who I’m voting already
Grats mud

@josh and Alex grats on making it here
2351 days 21 hours ago
iTy990
Sunfire, why did you work with Steel even though he was really the #1 Contender to win.

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!