This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

2338 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
Alex I meant why did you vote Alan over Mud
2338 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
noah i honestly didnt try until i get evicted im telling u lol
2338 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
you can believe me or not
2338 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
i tried a lot more after i got evicted
2338 days 7 hours ago
Joshbb17
Josh - It is a general consensus of the Zombies that you sheeped Tim until he left and then after that you stumbled into a power position, and you gained power not really through skill but through luck, explain to me how i'm wrong on both matters.

Believe it or not, i didn't sheep tim at all in this game, I didn't get to be on a tribe with him until top 21, and attended together only AJ, Alans, and his boot.

I know it would be brought up, since me and tim are viewed as a duo, but this game i merely played solo and didn't rely on him at all. If anything i worried Tim would be this massive ass anchor and him going probably opened my game.

When he left, i didn't stumble on power, but rather i went out and looked for it. I went to people who were viewed to be on the bottom and I gave what people on the bottom want, and its "HOPE". I connected with bernie, emmett, steel, garrett, bryan. All individuals who wanted a fighting chance against the majority.

People went out and saw me as someone they can go to in confidence. Did i sometimes abuse it, sure, did i backstab a few of them, maybe, but its like we performed a service. We  dont want to be on the bottom, so i helped them out. I thrived in this game helping desperation, because desperate people are insanely powerful to have in this game.

I had to lay low when i needed to, i took shots when i needed to, and i was a sheep when i needed to. But i always made sure my role in the game was to make sure i was good for the next vote.
2338 days 7 hours ago
noah_kondon
Tim/Josh, would you guys be winning to give examples of your convos where Josh was the one making the calls, preferably more than 1 with screenshots?
2338 days 7 hours ago
alanb1
Mud ur disgusting
Alex ur fine
Josh I wanna get to know u outside this game (: u seem very nice and have never let me down.

My vote is 110% secured.
2338 days 7 hours ago
Emmett4
mud-how sure are you(in percentage)that you would of made f3 without the immunity run and idols?

alex-we both agreed that mud was a huge threat to win and that josh did have some friend on this jury yet you are in f3 with them both....so i ask you this....If a tree falls in the middle of the woods and no one is around to hear it,does it make a sound?

josh-we were cool with eachother but imo i didnt see you play the game at all really...so with that tell me why mud and alex shouldnt win but you instead
2338 days 7 hours ago
Path
lionsden121
Alex I meant why did you vote Alan over Mud

Tim i voted off Alan, Bc in the previous swap i knew that Alan didn't trust me and wasn't gonna trust me. Bc i didnt tell him about the julian vote that me and Josh plotted. And i made the decision to keep it from him. That vote had a huge impact as to why i voted for Alan and not Mud.
2338 days 7 hours ago
Joshbb17
Noah, ill provide a few screenshots in a few minutes

TY Alan, youve been a very good ally and friend and i would like to know you aswell

Emmett-
I totally see where youre coming from, alot of my game was in fact trying to appear to be under the radar, i wanted to make sure that my best interests could align with other peoples best interests. For example, we both wanted mud gone, we both wanted MC gone, and Alex gone, i didn't want to be controlling but i made sure that every step of the way, i can be safe, and that people could trust me, even though they shouldn't trust me.

My game was subtle, and very individual. I looked out for myself, and if i can look out for other people and it wouldnt hurt my game i would, but i came here to win for myself.  If i needed to strike i would, and i layed low when i needed to
2338 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
Noah I got evicted like 17th
2338 days 7 hours ago
Emmett4
good answer
2338 days 7 hours ago
Path
Alex - People not thinking you are good doesn't make you good, perception is reality, by that logic Natalie Tenerelli is the best player in the history of Survivor, explain to me what you DID made you not a target rather than what you didn't do, give examples.

Well me playing both sides, def made me not a target, for example Steel alliance with Emmett Bryan Jorge Garrett, Me having that connection with Steel made emmett/jorge/garrett not to present the idea to voting me off. Same thing with Mud alliance MC/U/Jack/Zombies = Kolby, Tj. Me having Steel's support and having his trust made people not target me. And me having a connection with Mud did the same. I worked both ways effectively
2338 days 7 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Hey jurors, this game has definitely been a hectic one for everybody. There have been plenty of twists, advantages, surprises, and changes in the game. So I believe that the person that wins this game should be the person that was able to adapt to their surroundings the most, as well as have the most influence on the game while keeping himself safe. On a day to day basis, I constantly had to re-shuffle my plans because of new information.

I was definitely the person that faced the most obstacles here. I was targeted since before the merge, kept myself in the game with immunity wins and idols. Although I can’t deny that these things helped, sometimes a lot of people associate challenge wins and idols with luck. People might say that someone with 2 idols and 6 immunity wins got here because they can click buttons fast and guess correct spots, however THAT IS NOT THE CASE. Immunity challenges represent effort in this game. I won many of these challenges because I took an effort to attend all these challenges, and when they were non-live, these also indicated my dedication to this game. The challenge about previously voted out people showed my knowledge of the people I was playing with, showing my dedication and social game. The sporcle challenge, I spent so much time of those, and was the only person to submit. The final voting chart challenge displayed that I knew the most about what was happening in the game, while Alex and Josh had more incorrect answers than I did. And with my 2 idols, it wasn’t luck. I got handed both of my idols from AJ and TJ, while Alex found his by luck. Josh found one idol by luck, and the other was given to him by Tim, his best friend on the site.

A large part of my game was making amends with people who I had previously had history with. TJ, he backstabbed me in a very recent survivor game, and was able to convince him that I wasn’t mad, to the extent that he gave me his zombie idol rather than anyone else in the game. AJ, someone I only interacted with because of my survivor series, I built a connection with him, and he considered me his closest ally and gave his idol to me as well. NOAH, someone I blindsided pretty badly in another game, I made amends with him, and he proved beneficial to me when he was one of the only people who stuck with me at merge. JOSH, someone I had history with after WANJ’s Survivor, I attempted to re-build a connection with him after that. He targeted me at first, but I kept trying with him, I didn’t give up, and proved to be a crucial ally toward the end-game. Even people who I didn’t really know as much before the game started-Jorge, Bernie, Emmett, Garrett, Steel-I never gave up on them after we had rocky spots, and it benefitted me. A large portion of my game was mending old relationships, creating new ones, and using them as I needed to get myself to the end. I didn’t need many of the immunity necklaces I had, and that was because of this reason. Among these rebuilt connections, I had one person that I knew I could trust 100%, and that was Alex. If he knew something about the game, he would let me know, and vice versa.

Another characteristic of my game was that I was straight-up most of the game. At the beginning of this game, I maintained connections with a lot of people in order to keep me safe, and as time passed, those connections were broken, some were my doing and some were other’s. But when merge arrived, and I knew I was on the bottom looking up, I began to be honest with people whenever they were honest to me. This made me look like a better ally than others. Plenty of people in this game lied to me and to others almost every vote, and it ended up hurting them in the end. I know Alex lied to a lot of people, I received complaints from multiple people and asking to vote Alex. I tried my best to keep the target off Alex, but sometimes his gameplay attracted votes regardless of what I did. When Alex’s name started to be brought up, he continued to play the same game, while I adapted and made my game different to keep myself safe.

My social game is another aspect that helped a lot. I cultivated connections with a lot of people in the game, and these connections benefitted me throughout the game. I could’ve easily been voted out right before the merge, but my connections are what helped me stay over Alan, who wasn’t really that big of a threat. At the merge, Alex, Steel, and Bryan told me that I was getting votes that tribal, and played my Shyamalan idol because of that. As I said earlier, I didn’t give up on people when our trust was broken, and I eventually re-gained trust with them later.

Throughout this game, I was never not playing the game. I was putting in maximum effort this entire game. Looking at my other two finalists, Josh has self-voted more than once, and at times Alex would simply ask for a vote. I won challenges, played idols successfully, and knew what was going on for the majority of the game. I tried hard to push certain targets like Brady, Bernie, and Emmett, which didn’t always go my way, but never gave up and eventually it happened. I adapted to this game after certain situations, while the two people sitting next to me are more static. I’m so glad that I’m here, thank you jurors for giving your time to this. I’d really appreciate your jury votes, because I believe I played a better game than both of the people sitting next to me.
2338 days 7 hours ago
Path
alex-we both agreed that mud was a huge threat to win and that josh did have some friend on this jury yet you are in f3 with them both....so i ask you this....If a tree falls in the middle of the woods and no one is around to hear it,does it make a sound?

Hahah, My strategy was to make finals at any and all cost, I wouldn't have voted off Bryan, But it was what i wanted to achieve is just making it to the end, Bc i know that i have a good chance of winning.

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!