This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL CAMPFIRE

Topic » FINAL CAMPFIRE

2605 days 7 hours ago
Steel
bryce was taken out by the alliance where JT was used as a pawn because he was expendable and almost went home
snake was taken out by the alliance
ollie was taken out by me jack and robin, JT voted with ollie
nels self voted
i took jack and robin out

did he make any moves at all?
2605 days 7 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Steel is exactly right youre here because you floated plain and simple, you didnt play your own game you played Ollies then Steels.
You wanna get real real quick im gonna let you in on something at the tribal Nels left you know the one where you me steel and Robin agreed to vote Jack? We'll Robin and i had a back up plan to vote you out in case Jack had an idol.

SO NOT ONLY WERE YOU ON THE BOTTOM OF OLLIES ALLIANCE AND STEELS YOU WERE AT THE BOTTOM AT THAT ONE VOTE GROUP TOO IF IT HADNT BEEN FOR NELS AND IF JACK PLAYED AN IDOL LIKE A LOT OF US THOUGHT HE DID YOUD BE GONE! YOURE LUCKY TO BE HERE
2605 days 7 hours ago
Steel
JT i used you lmao you did not use me, you sheeped ollie and then when jack and i removed ollie i used the relationship that I had forged with you to pull you in after you lost your shephard, you never came to me before that, I came to you and talked to you and asked how you were voting because you were a sheep and a free vote that i wanted on my side.
2605 days 7 hours ago
JTthePrince
Funny because you swore up and down it was Clark even after Morgan left. Either way you can't deny that I was never scared of going home, I stand firm on my feet saying that I had help getting here but I did what I wanted to do not what anyone else wanted. Bottom of the alliance but the smartest member of it because I'm here. Now I want the jury to see that Steel and Clark had to basically gang up on me to make me look bad but I stand here saying that Steel won comps but never scared me, Clark couldn't even get his target out. I got my targets out, and I didn't back down from anyone who challenged me. Got here because I played the game with the hand I was dealt, 2 inact tribes, nearing going home twice, neither of them went through that but I did I survived all of it and I'm here saying, what would you have done in my position, make a big move too early and become a target or wait and calculate if and when you should strike, I chose the latter, because winning was the goal and I trying to do that.
2605 days 7 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
The amount of times JT almost went home but didnt because people realized he could be sheeped is laughable. Ever wonder why i never talked to you JT? Other than the fact i thought you were inact i knew i couldnt trust you and everything that was told to you would more than likely be told to the other side.

Steel you're forgetting JT was the one to actually send Robin home! His best move was spamming for 7 minutes literally 7 minutes and because of that he basically single handily took him out lol.
Sorry if im coming off as rude im just calling it how i see it
2605 days 7 hours ago
Steel
it was never JT's plan to play both sides the only reason he had any information from my side was because i had been planting seeds and trying to get him over on my side.  he NEVER once reached out to me to talk to me, i was constantly trying to get him to start voting with me once the alliance collapsed.  and it worked, you voted and behaved exactly how i told you to for the rest of the game after that
2605 days 7 hours ago
Steel
JT what targets did you get out?
2605 days 7 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Steel its not worth it im sure anyone who hadnt made up their mind already will see that it should be You me Robin then JT i would love to win just feel you played the better game
2605 days 7 hours ago
Steel
and if you try and say snake just stop because that was not you, that was the alliance you were clinging onto that was directing you
2605 days 7 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Oh and apparently my only target all game was Steel which i will once again say was almost everyones target
2605 days 7 hours ago
Steel
thanks clark i just dont want a glorified floater to win this awesome competitive season lol
2605 days 7 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
I definitely agree with you on that lol its a shame half the jury should be here over him just my opinion not trying to be rude again its just a lot of people got robbed
2605 days 7 hours ago
Steel
ya i feel bad for attacking JT like this but after the jury endorsed him like that i feel the need to slowly pick apart his game and show why it really wasn't that good, cause no one's gonna do it for me
2605 days 7 hours ago
JTthePrince
Ok Steel you really think, I voted Snake because Ollie and them were voting that way, then you are sadly mistaken, because I didn't talk to anyone about my vote until after I casted it. Ollie was nervous about it, and for you to assume that I went along with because of them just proves how wrong you are. Snake talked to me and we cleared the air, he knew I voted for him and I didn't hide it, he was a target of mine since the merge and he knew it. I even asked Ollie to help me get him out. Snake was my biggest target and for you to discredit me, is outright disrespectful
2605 days 7 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
I agree with you Steel i hate to do it i mean JT i dont hate you or anything im just on the same page as Steel, Also wanna make it clear i told Morgan before the votes were read that i voted him i wasnt hiding anything

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!