This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL CAMPFIRE

Topic » FINAL CAMPFIRE

2553 days 6 hours ago
ZforZombie
WE WILL NOW WELCOME OUR THREE FINALISTS

CLARK, STEEL, AND JT

AND NOW COMES OUR SEVEN JURY MEMBERS

OMEN, BRYCE, MORGAN, OLLIE, NELS, JACK,  AND VOTED OUT AT LAST TRIBAL COUNCIL, ROBIN

OK SO HERE IS THE TIME FOR THE JURY TO QUESTION THE FINALIST ABOUT THE GAME, ANY QUESTIONS ARE FAIR, NO PERSONAL ATTACKS, ALL GAME

VOTES FOR SOLE SURVIVOR ARE DUE AND WILL BE READY BY WEDNESDAY @7EST WHERE THE LIVE REUNION WILL BE HEALD

YOU ARE VOTING FOR EITHER CLARK, STEEL, OR JT

GOOD LUCK!
2553 days 6 hours ago
Snake
I literally have one question. After that I will make a statement and you losers can enjoy getting berated by the rest of the jury.

Steel, when did you obtain the idol?
2553 days 6 hours ago
Steel
today LOL
i guessed yesterday after my third clue and it was wrong
i guessed again today and got it right
i was like oh cool i could use this
2553 days 6 hours ago
Robinhood99
First of all,

Congratulations all 3 on making it to FTC! Obviously by the last challenge, I definitely was not fully aware of the game, so it's time to clear some of that up.

Steel: You physically dominated this game, but how did you outwit in terms of the votes?

Clark: I love you, but I need to know what was your strategy this entire game? I know you played the wild card and  "no one will beat me" card, so why do you think you should win?

JT: Who would you say was your biggest ally in this game? Also, can you please explain your game from merge on in your jury speech < 3 . Thanks and know you're still in the running for my vote.

All: If you three were not in the final 3, who deserves to be there if it can only be 2 from merge and 1 pre merge.

Goodluck you all!
2553 days 6 hours ago
Steel
Hello jury!  I will admit this was a frustrating game at some points.  But I kept taking each tribal one by one, and it got me this far.  I got the top score in the final immunity challenge which was guessing every person’s vote since the merge, which proves while it looks like I was confused and out of the loop and some tribals, I actually did know what was going on.  I wanted to play it up to seem unthreatening, just like I didn’t try that hard in challenges until it became imperative that I do so.  But when I turned it on, I went on a rampage and became a challenge beast.  Yes I had a great physical game.  But that doesn’t win you the game of survivor. 

At the beginning of this game, I was sent to exile after the second challenge and joined a new tribe who had already made alliances.  I managed to rally people to vote out an inactive to save my own ass.  I started talking to people on that tribe, when suddenly a tribe switch! once again I was in a tribe where I didn’t have numbers and no one wanted to include me in on anything.  My only ally was Jesse, who wasn’t as good as me in challenges, so he got kicked off and I was alone again.  Basically, I merged and I had ZERO allies due to switching tribes twice into minority. 

At merge, with no allies, I was playing a brand new game.  No one wanted to include me in on anything since alliances had already formed, so I started talking to people individually to grow my social game.  I made friends with Snake and bryce, and tried to work with them since I knew Ollie had a big alliance, and I knew if I tried to work with them I’d be on the bottom.  I didn’t want bryce to go home after Nick quit, so I rallied people and told them that Will was probably going to self vote and that our only chance to keep bryce in the game was to vote for Will.  Sure enough I was right, and Will self voted.  People latched onto that vote but next tribal was where it got sticky.

I had a plan at final 9.  I wanted bryce, JT, and Nels to vote for Clark with me to tie it 4-4 (someone was on exile).  This didn’t really work out as planned… JT self voted and Bryce either forgot to switch his vote or zombie didn’t see his vote change.  Also Nels played an idol on Ollie which was weird.  Anyway it would have actually worked if JT didn’t self vote LOL.  So I lost another ally in bryce. 

At the next tribal I slowly realized that I wasn’t going to vote in majority… so I just flipped out.  I didn’t have anywhere near the numbers and Ollie’s alliance was going to steamroll us.  I tried super hard to get JT to flip but he didn’t, instead he voted out Morgan (someone who would have been loyal to him) and he allowed the alliance to continue on.

And then we got lucky.  Yep straight up lucky.  Ollie’s allies in clark and and nels weren’t online to save him, and Jack made a move on Ollie and took him out.  So yeah credit to Jack on that one,  he saved mine and Robin’s asses.

My next target was Jack, he intimidated the hell out of me more than anyone left since he had been just an all around good player socially, strategically and physically.  I thought I would have a really tough time beating him in the end, so I targeted him for 6 and I think he would have gone home cause literally everyone was coming to me asking what to do, except Nels had a terrible accident and fell in the fire and had to be evacuated.  So I took out Jack at the next tribal.  I sent my sheep JT to exile to protect him and I played my idol for myself, and it revealed that the people i thought were loyal weren’t and the person who was (Jack) was the one I had to send home. 

I won the final immunity which shows I knew what was happening the whole time.  I developed the best social game I could after the merge and it allowed me to eliminate who I needed gone while my immunity streak protected me.  Yes, I was safe from the vote, but after my ally Snake was eliminated, I took control of who went home. 

I’m not gonna sit here an
2553 days 6 hours ago
Steel
I’m not gonna sit here and say I played a perfect game, because I didn’t.  I relied a lot on my challenge abilities and I had a hard time infiltrating the alliances that were made without me.  But I believe I played a better game than both Clark and JT, both of who went from sheeping Ollie’s alliance to sheeping me and just asking who to vote.  neither of them made any big moves or even attempted to. They just played safe, under the radar games that landed them here.  I believe I played the best game out of us 3 and I will answer any questions you have for me with complete honesty.  Thanks
2553 days 6 hours ago
Steel
Steel: You physically dominated this game, but how did you outwit in terms of the votes?

i tried really hard to upset the huge alliance that had excluded us from merge on.  Clark and JT were simply cogs in the machine, but I came to you and snake and said look guys Ollie asked me to be a part of his alliance but im not gonna just join with the alliance and get taken out at 5th.  I wanted to make a move and change up the game.  It was difficult relying on JT because he was determined to continue voting with the ollie crew who were just using him as a vote and considered him expendable, and he didn't realize this.  Literally for the bryce vote they told everyone to vote JT as a backup, indicating that he was on the bottom, and then JT still sheeped ollie for 2 more votes.  So yeah things didnt really go my way, I was usually in the minority except when I did save bryce for that one vote by expecting Will to self vote.  I knew that I could rely on my challenge abilities if things got bad, so I went hard and tried to paint ollie as a huge threat and he went home right after Morgan

All: If you three were not in the final 3, who deserves to be there if it can only be 2 from merge and 1 pre merge.
Ollie definitely deserves to be here, so does Jack.  for premerge idk no one really tried.  I didnt know him but I guess Omen because he is on the jury lol.
2553 days 6 hours ago
JTthePrince
Robin, My biggest ally, is impossible to answer when I had 2 people I really trusted and they were Nels from the pre tribe swap and Steel. These 2 guys gave me info from both sides and I used that to help myself further. As far as my gameplay, I played both sides most of the game. Steel targeted the other side while Nels and Ollie targeted the Steel side. I actually self-hosted on purpose to keep up the appearance of working with both sides saying a mistake was made when it wasn't. Then the time to take Morgan out, I struck because he had been a target of mine since the 1st individual immunity and I didn't care who said what to me I was voting that any if I got voted out later. As far the 3 would pick, pre-merge would be Omen it's hard to say when there so many inacts early and since the merge, Ollie and you, you guys played great it just didn't work out
2553 days 6 hours ago
Robinhood99
Follow up question: It sounds like you were not in control of the game. Ex: You said that everyone was asking you for votes at F6, but you voted by yourself at F5. Even pre merge, it appears that you simply let your allies get picked off while you coasted along as other allies got picked off. The question here is "Do you think you were the biggest threat in this game? If not, why are you a bigger threat than Clark (since you seem to disregard JT) ?".
2553 days 6 hours ago
Robinhood99
@JT
Follow up question: Thanks for the enlightenment. I definitely think that you always voted what was best to keep you in the game, but I'm not sure that it always gave you the best shot of making it far. Do you think you have a defining moment in this game that is definitely yours? If so, what is it?
2553 days 6 hours ago
Steel
Well at final 5 I saved JT by sending him to exile and I had an idol so there were only two options to vote for, clark or Jack LOL so voting by myself at final 5 was pretty intentional since you tried to betray me.  I told Jack to vote for Clark and then I voted for Jack since I wanted him gone. 

In the pre merge I didn't have any allies because I switched tribes twice both times into the minority.  I tried to save Jesse but there was a 5 person voting block (that you were apart of) that voted him out over Will who was an inactive so that didnt make much sense.  I really had no chance to make allies at all in the pre merge.  I immediately left my first tribe and then a tribal later got swapped onto a tribe that already had an alliance formed.
2553 days 6 hours ago
Snake
sweet. congrats on all 3 of you for making it. my vote is locked already and very little will change that.

Steel - I think you are a complete bullshitter and have told you this since the first day we talked. You continue to play up the fact that no one wanted to work with you when in fact I messaged you with plans on how I was voting every single round of merge, yet every round you still tried to play the "OMG NO ONE WANTS TO WORK WITH ME". cut the shit. you had opportunities and instead you kept playing the sympathy card.

I do have to commend you for a strong physical showing, however that's about the only good thing you had in this game. You were a key reason as to why I as voted out because of your sporadic gameplay and were unable to think things through. I will go into more detail about this if I have to, but I do think you should take a lot of the blame as to why I'm out.

I will unfortunately not be voting for you, and hope that the rest of the jury can see that just because you dominated challenges doesn't make you a clearcut winner.

Also, that message you posted when you played the idol was far out ridiculous and shows just how cocky you really are. "I'm gonna win" I hope that comes and bites you in the ass.

Clark - Bahhhhh. You know what you did wrong and I will be surprised if you get any votes. Your strategy was lackluster and you never even accomplished what you set out to do; come in at tribal and stir up shit.

The only reason I'm not (or will ever) consider voting for you is because of the exchange we had before I was leaving...

"May 5, 2017 02:19:16
Clarkkent6969
Clarkkent6969
Straight up

Snake
I could careless if you or Ollie went tbh, even though I voted you I hope you stay cause I'm telling you right now if you do I'm down to go to finals with you. I'll vote with you all the way. I got what I wanted which is chaos and people throwing other people under the bus for being threats. Notice the few people that didn't talk a whole lot, Robin, Nels, JT and Jack all four played it very "smart" this campfire if Ollie goes it has to be one of them"

I later messaged you and told you that I didn't have the idol so if you were voting for me, then I was going home. YOU STILL HAD TIME TO CHANGE YOUR VOTE. WHY THE FUCKKKKKKK WOULD YOU MESSAGE ME THAT IF YOU WERE JUST GOING TO CUT ME OFF AT THE END OF ALL THE SHIT.

Sorry to say, you will also not be getting my vote.

JT - Hello, my friend. You completed your end of the bargain by making it here, and so I will live up to my end. I AM EVER SO PROUD TO VOTE FOR YOU TO BE THE WINNER OF THIS SEASON. The problem is that I don't think many ppl on the jury are actually aware of how great of a game you played. Do whatever it takes to change their vote because in my mind you played the best game out of the three sitting here.

*NOTE: I was going to vote for Robin / JT, coming into this so congrats on winning the tiebreaker challenge, & sorry Robin. You would have been an absolute lovely winner as well.*

JT has been able to keep himself in a power position throughout not only the entire merge but the whole game. Every round people were coming to him wanting to make a move, and day in and day out he was usually the 'swing' vote. I feel as if he was able to play a great under the radar game that should definitely not go unnoticed, and I hope the rest of the jurors are able to see this too.

The thing I love most about JT is that he was not trying to play this ridiculous character like the other two (or even me and Ollie tbh, lol). JT was here to do business, and he did it in a way that was sincere and admirable. He never bullshitted anyone and even though we were very rarely on the same side, he was still loyal to the people he was working with.

By all means, take time to reflect back on this season and see that JT is hands down the best pick out of these three.

That is all I have to say and I hop
2553 days 6 hours ago
Snake
fuck you TG for cutting me off...

That is all I have to say and I hope you can pull it off JT.

(PS; Steel and Clark, don't take any of this to heart. there can be only one winner and everyone has different pov's. deep down inside I actually do enjoy all of you)

I'm out,
Snake :*
2553 days 6 hours ago
Steel
damn i just got ROASTED

snake you dont have to believe me or vote for me but i was straight up with you the whole game and you were always predisposed to not trusting me for some reason.  when i mailed you about no one wanting to work with me i told u all the info i had, i got it from literally randomly messaging two or three people and they responded and told me what was up

also yeah i blew up at that tribal that you got voted out but it wasnt ever going to change JT's vote if had said nothing and tried nothing you still would have gone home
2553 days 6 hours ago
JTthePrince
Definitely wouldn't say some votes were the best but I had to think what's best for me, and I really had 2 defining moments, when I choose to vote Morgan out and completely ignore everyone else and on that same vote saying that I vote for myself and my game and making people who trusted me nervous because they had no clue what I was doing. Ask Steel about that vote because I didn't message him at all and he tried to get me to switch my vote but it was set when Morgan didn’t win immunity that week
2553 days 6 hours ago
Snake
nah. the TC where Bryce was voted out we all had a plan to put all our votes on Ollie, and I distinctly remember you being upset bcuz no one told you anything and you even gave it as a TC answer the following round. On top of that you randomly decided to throw a vote on Clark too, sooooo... ???

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!