This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL CAMPFIRE

Topic » FINAL CAMPFIRE

2604 days 19 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Okay, first of all, congrats on making the final three. You did something I could not so I give you guys props.

I'm gonna be straight up: I didn't find any of you three to be threatening, except steel towards the end because he dominated challenges, so here's my question for the three of you. (Good cause I didn't want to seem like a threat even though I was so obviously I played it well)

Give me a specific moment in this game where you made a big move.
Morgan vote out right after he lost I knew I had to vote him nobody told me to I did it myself

But also, since you guys are really trying to sell the fact that you played the best game, take a step back. I also want to know a time in this game where you just went along with the vote or "sheeped".

Probably the Ollie vote even though I wasn't there my prevote was Ollie because I knew a lot of people wanted him out and didn't want to go against the grain and make myself a target

Now some individual questions.

Clark: You always said that your one goal was to create chaos, which you claimed you did. You also claimed you had a great social game. Give me a specific moment where you created chaos all by yourself, and explain why your social game was superior to Steel's and JT's.

I don't know about chaos but stirring shit was something I feel I accomplished the vote Nels used his idol on Ollie I was telling people he was throwing them under the bus saying they had an idol which led them to talking to me making sure I knew he was lying and asking me how I thought of voting, is that chaos? Up to you but I made people afraid and want to vote with me. Hard to compare my social to Steels since his physical game was basically perfect he won everything it kinda overshadows his social which is a problem since his social game wasn't basically perfect so it kind of diminishes it in my eyes, either way played a great game. Let's get to JT better social game because I was never on the bottom of anything I was never worried about getting voted out I let everyone know at almost every challenge I didn't need immunity, kinda like having an idol mentality you can vote me but I'm not going, JT almost went out several times barely got saved by a revote he's not here because he played an amazing social game he's here because he was easier to beat than Robin, you, Morgan, Ollie that's why
2604 days 17 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
When will the votes be read
2604 days 15 hours ago
TurplePurtle
^^Clark the idol play was me haha, I was honestly convinced it was me or Bryce, so I got nels to use it on me lol. He was soooooo set against using it bc he didn't want you to flush it, but in reality I got him to use it with the original intentions to use that opportunity to target him
2604 days 14 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
I know it was you lol see even made Nels paranoid about me flushing it
2604 days 7 hours ago
doubledarefan01
What was ur biggest game play during the game
2603 days 18 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Biggest game move was voting Morgan without talking anyone about it before I made my decision if that move wasn't made i feel like it'd be a different f3
2603 days 16 hours ago
survivor1998
I feel like Morgan talked a lot of smack but was never actually a threat...idk I was exiled when he was eliminated
2603 days 16 hours ago
JTthePrince
My biggest moves was self voting and using my relationships to send Bryce and beating Robin the fire making challenge to secure my spot in the f3
2603 days 15 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Self voting isn't a good move at all
2603 days 15 hours ago
JTthePrince
Clark seriously shut up because at this point all you and Steel have done is bitch and moan about me and my gameplay. If you 2 weren't so worried about me winning then maybe you 2 could actually do something else besides tear someone down

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!