This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL CAMPFIRE

Topic » FINAL CAMPFIRE

2596 days 14 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Definitely Steel you know I feel like you could get a lot if not all the votes played a great game made sure no one could take you out.

Personally JT you say you were playing both sides but quite frankly I'm getting the feeling you got sheeped, cant say that about me especially with Steel since I always was after him lol sorry Steel
2596 days 14 hours ago
Steel
1. you played both sides but were at the bottom of each alliance as an expendable floater who made no moves
2. you voted for yourself in a tribal where you were getting voted for already and it resulted in a revote where you could have easily gone home
3. you didnt throw challenges you just weren't good at them
4. you beat robin in a 5 minute spamming contest where u post the link in a few skype chats and make a couple blogs
5. how is any of this a good strategy that requires a brain
2596 days 14 hours ago
Steel
sorry for getting aggressive i'm just getting pissed that a floater is getting more credit than he deserves
2596 days 14 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
I did a self vote on purpose basically saying I feel comfortable and at that point I did because I had 4 people not voting against me. I was always at risk of being voted out and was close a couple times,

This is funny I didn't have to self vote because I knew I wasn't going I said straight up in public I don't need immunity MULTIPLE TIMES AND I WAS RIGHT I DIDNT. THERE WAS ONLY ONE TRIBAL WHERE I GOT MORE THAN 1 VOTE AGAINST AND THAT WAS FINAL 5 MY NAME MAY HAVE GOT BROUGHT UP BUT FOR THE MOST PART I WAS NEVER IN DANGER
2596 days 13 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
This how you know its legit Steel and I didn't agree on probably anything but we agree on this LUL
2596 days 13 hours ago
Steel
for real tho hahaha
2596 days 13 hours ago
JTthePrince
Ok first I'm like Dr. Will Kirby Big Brother legend, don't want to win challenges unless I have to, I was at the bottom of 2 alliances and yet I'm the one sitting here not them, why show loyalty to one side and risk losing out information you were giving me when I knew I wasn't going home, and finally I posted in 2 groups not skype and definitely didn't make any blogs for it so get the information right before you start running off at the lip.
2596 days 13 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Youre definitely not Will Kirby, do you not realize we basically played the same game except i had a much better social game? im not trying to be rude but youre here because youre an easy beat I really dont see anything that makes your game stand out more than Steel let alone myself
2596 days 13 hours ago
JTthePrince
Better social game? Clark you really need to understand that multiple people asked me who I was voting for or what I thought. The difference between me and you is that I got my targets out the game and yours is sitting here with us
2596 days 12 hours ago
Steel
just so you know JT you would have gone home if i hadn't tried to make a move on clark, you would have gotten 9th where bryce was eliminated.  and your "allies" would not have batted an eye because all you were to them was an expendable vote
you came very close to being eliminated and you got really lucky that i didn't want to take you out because you were so unthreatening, i considered getting rid of you a waste of a vote
it was a tie vote but if i had kept my vote on you and the voting wasn't so disorganized, you would have gone home.  you didn't stay in the game because of your strategic and social game, you stayed because your player resume was objectively unimpressive and if anyone takes a minute to really look at how you played the game they will realize that.  yes people came to you to vote both ways because you were a vote, i could have also been in that position when ollie offered me a spot to be the fifth wheel on his alliance just like you were, but i didn't want to go to the end knowing that i had sheeped my way through the game like you did
so don't pretend like you know what went on in the game because you couldn't score more than 40 points on a test of what happened in the game behind the scenes, even though you claim to be a reservoir of information.
2596 days 12 hours ago
JTthePrince
Ok let me break it down for you both. I lied this entire game to everyone except Nels and Ollie. Steel I want you to think what information you gave me because whenever you targeted someone I was working with they knew because I told them. You swore it was Jack Ollie Nels and Clark, NEWSFLASH I was the fourth man of that alliance, I remained loyal to Ollie, Jack, and Nels until Jack flipped on us, you thought I voted him out when I didn't, but let you believe I did because I needed one person to trust and I that was you. I used you Steel and frankly you played the game with someone who saw you as nothing more than expendable. Snake may be Morgan's username but I was the real snake in grass. I faced tribal all but 2 times once at the tribe swap and once when you sent me to exile. People had plenty of chances to take me out and they didn't. You all had plenty of chances to send me out when I self voted and Steel you had the biggest chance but you knew you wouldn't be Robin at the end. I took him out not you, your biggest competition and I did that, so Steel how does it feel to know that I was the one with them how does feel to know you told me everything and it got back to them, or better yet how does it feel to know that the one person who wasn't scared to go home might actually be the one to beat you
2596 days 12 hours ago
Steel
dude we all figured out it was you leaking the information to them this isn't some big newsflash, we figured out you were leaking literally as soon as we started throwing ollie's name out there.  i think what you don't realize is that you were on the bottom of their alliance but they made you think that they valued you.  i knew that you would probably tell them what i was saying but i was trying to get through to you to make you understand that you were at the BOTTOM and that they would cut you off once they didn't need you anymore
sorry but it's true, you didn't use me, the alliance used you and i was there to snag you away from them once ollie, the head of the snake, was eliminated
2596 days 12 hours ago
Steel
no one is going to target someone who is laying low and not making any moves.  it's called a floater strategy, gets you to the end without doing anything
2596 days 12 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Better social game? Clark you really need to understand that multiple people asked me who I was voting for or what I thought. The difference between me and you is that I got my targets out the game and yours is sitting here with us

Thats hysterical you were never my target did i target Steel? Absolutely but so did everyone else and hes still here so its not like i was the only one that failed! I got my targets out too i listed all the people that were my target that i got out
2596 days 12 hours ago
Steel
but like for real though who did JT actually take out, what moves did JT make besides sheeping ollie until he got voted out and then sheeping me to finals

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!