This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BBUN15 Finale • Day 31

Topic » BBUN15 Finale • Day 31

1704 days 10 hours ago
Russell11
https://media1.tenor.com/images/44255795f1d98b490ef16469d55a38ff/tenor.gif?itemid=13576636
1704 days 10 hours ago
Russell11
So like, congratulations I guess to both of you even though we all know who the true winner of this season is...

https://68.media.tumblr.com/d1f2d8e3b40a0016f6f24bca7afa482d/tumblr_opsczrNEn71v9roxto1_400.gif
1704 days 10 hours ago
Russell11
Ryan, we’ve had our ups and downs, but I’m glad we were able to leave the past in the past, or so I hope. You definitely said some vile things this season and have attacked people verbally both in the game and even outside the game, after they’ve already been evicted. But that’s besides the point. My question to you is; what’s 3 things you did that makes you a deserving 2-time winner that Will didn’t do?

Will..............................I just want you to know your betrayal really did hurt me personally because you were one of my favorite people this season and after Chloe left I thought we would have each other’s back but that obviously wasn’t the case. I’m glad you made it to the end though, the strategy of being furniture all season has proven to work once again and I honestly am leaning towards voting for you. SO, I want you to compare each and every jury member’s gameplay to the gameplay of an actual BB player (BBCAN,BBOTT, CBBUS included). Just want to see you have an opinion for once 😊 Thanks.
1704 days 9 hours ago
Iceey
Abel:

First off, thanks for giving me the chance to actually answer a question

1. I made moves myself. I was constantly pushing for my agendas to go through and took a more aggressive approach in trying to make what I wanted to happen, happen. Will was more passive in the fact that he chose between paths laid out in front of him, rather than forging a path himself.

2. I wasn’t afraid to win competitions and get blood on hands. I feel like Will took more of a “people pleasing” route in which he didn’t wanna win comps because he didn’t want people to get upset with him for making certain moves. I don’t wanna necessarily say he played a scared game, but he took the path of least resistance more times than not.

3. While Will was able to avoid the block many times, I faced eviction 5 times and was able to stay each time even though I had a big target on my back. I feel like this is evidenced by yours and Tiffany’s HOH reigns during the jury phase. You both nominated me with intentions of getting me evicted, leaving Will safe. So I feel like both of you saw the game I was playing as more threatening than the game that Will was playing. I know some people say that I only survived because people thought they could beat me in the end, but if that’s the case why would people target me with their HOHs, if I was such an easy beat? If I had no social connection with people, I wouldn’t have been able to stay, so my relationships with people had a big impact in that as well.
1704 days 9 hours ago
JordanForReal
Finale @11pm EST
1704 days 9 hours ago
noah_kondon
I mean, I know how I'm voting and did vote, so I felt it would be kind of rude to ask questions.  But there's a lot I want to know about how Ryan played still, and there are questions I would have asked him if he was against Tiffany (I was up in the air about who i'd vote in that final 2 with a slight Tiff lean, I didn't tell Ryan because I wanted him to take Will to the end tho).

So Ryan, if it's ok with you, I do have some questions for you.  If you don't want them, it's understood.
1704 days 9 hours ago
Iceey
I mean it’s kinda pointless but if you want to then sure
1704 days 9 hours ago
noah_kondon
Ok, first off, how did the golden bullet thing actually go down, I’m still somewhat confused to this point, and would love a full explanation as to what actually occurred.

Second off, did you plan to cut Brandon eventually?  And if so, when?

And lastly, Would you have actually taken me deep into the game?  I was pretty sure Brandon was coming for Will or I next most likely, and you had a good relationship with Will so I assumed I would be the #1 target for you if I didn’t vote to keep Andrew?  Did I make a mistake in not trusting you?  Or associating you with Brandon so closely?
1704 days 9 hours ago
Iceey
1. Tyler and I figured out the code to the golden bullet but we had both already guessed that day. So Tyler gave the code to Billy, and I gave the code to Gavin. I guess somewhere in the middle Andrew had also figured it out, not sure how it went down on his end.

2. I did plan on cutting him eventually but with the dynamic, I would’ve been shooting myself in the foot if I had gone after him. I would probably say I would’ve had to have taken a risk and taken him deeper in the game maybe around 4-5 and try and make a move then.

3. Noah, you were the ONLY person in this game that offered me a f2 and I planned on being loyal to it. But you had lied to me a lot in the game, and then whenever I found out 30 minutes before the vote reveal that you were trying to save Andrew and you weren’t even going to tell me until I approached you about it, that was the last straw. I’m really not a second chance kind of guy, if someone lies to me or goes against me once I know that they will do it again. Had you not have done that, I would’ve nommed Tiffany and Abel again and that point probably would’ve been targeting Tiffany.
1704 days 9 hours ago
IceBeast
Abel - you were also my favorite person after Chloe left, and I did fully intend to stay loyal to you, but then once we got near the end I began to see that you would have destroyed anyone if you were sitting with them in the f2

I haven't seen that many seasons of BB, but I will do my best
1704 days 9 hours ago
noah_kondon
In response

1.  What happened was I sent the code to the TC + Jay, and we worked together on it.  Andrew got the code and we had it, but me and Jacob couldn't guess.  JP and Jacob were offline.  And Tiffany refused to guess saying it could "be a new sequence of numbers" even though I tried to tell her too.  That would've been something you did better over Tiffany that might've swayed me to vote for you.

3 and sorta 2.  Well, that's too bad lol.  I guess I should have told you, but I felt like I needed someone to combat Brandon for me and I didn't think you would be that person or Will would, so I felt I had to keep Andrew.  In retrospect, I should've told you that's what I was doing and put more faith in you. 

I truly do wish you the best, and after I cooled off from the sting of the double eviction.  I might've voted for you if you made it here.  (I thought it was a dumb move because Abel and Tiffany were coming after you and I wasn't, but the further and further you got in the game, I saw it as less and less of a bad move.  Which lead me to be more and more open to voting for you.).  I would've voted for you against Nikk, possibly against Tiffany, and I didn't have time to think of you vs Gavin, because I was still pissed at you in the moment.  But I probbly pick you.
But against Abel or Will who I saw as playing super strong games.  Getting my vote would be impossible. 

Best of luck.
1704 days 9 hours ago
Iceey
Thanks for the luck but my fate is already in the cards lol
1704 days 9 hours ago
noah_kondon
Well still lol
1704 days 8 hours ago
Jaesus123
I have a question for both finalist can y’all rate the jurors by least to greatest gameplays of the season. I wanna see if y’all had a good read on the game.
1704 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
me @ the ego boost question lol

open group

Big Brother Unlimited 15 • Day 31

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!