This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BBUN15 Finale • Day 31

Topic » BBUN15 Finale • Day 31

1666 days 13 hours ago
IceBeast
Thank you everyone <3
1666 days 13 hours ago
Iceey
Oh Nikk shut up lol
1666 days 13 hours ago
Raydiz33
*Runs up and hugs Ryan and Brandon*

*Hugs Jacob*

#Jacody
1666 days 13 hours ago
noah_kondon
The Spice Boys shouldv'e won
1666 days 13 hours ago
Iceey
The actual biggest gag is Andrew winning best strategist after throwing me the HOH that I backdoored Jacob during and also vetoing Tiffany...lol yikes
1666 days 13 hours ago
Iceey
And THEN going home the very next week

#beststrategist
1666 days 13 hours ago
TMac_Elite
Congrats Will! You and Ryan were a good final two.
1666 days 13 hours ago
Russell11
Hero of the Season & Player of the Season. Name another bitch.
1666 days 13 hours ago
jake_WD
*Hugs Cody*

#Jacody
1666 days 13 hours ago
jake_WD
*Hugs Ryan*

I'm so sorry for everything this season, I hope we can move forward
1666 days 12 hours ago
Russell11
*hugs my awards*
1666 days 2 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
Iceey
The actual biggest gag is Andrew winning best strategist after throwing me the HOH that I backdoored Jacob during and also vetoing Tiffany...lol yikes

you’re dumb if you think anyone believed you after you put Tiffany out. I was telling Jordan the entire week that I was getting backdoored. I saved Tiffany cause
A.) I thought I was the backdoor, and NOT JACOB. I didn’t think Jacob would 100% go up cause of y’alls relationship
B.) I would rather have Tiff in this game than Jacob when it go to Jury. Jacob had too many solid connections and I was confident I would have a better chance sitting next to Tiffany.

Everyone knows this too lol so you can’t even say I made this up on the spot lmaoo
1666 days 2 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
grats Will ❤️ I love you so much and you deserve this sooooooooo much after playing hard for five seasons.

To Ryan.. when you do the clownery, the clown ALWAYS comes back to bite.

open group

Big Brother Unlimited 15 • Day 31

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!