This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BBUN15 Finale • Day 31

Topic » BBUN15 Finale • Day 31

1695 days 20 hours ago
JordanForReal
LIVE @9pm EST Wednesday.

The final 2 may make there speeches here today, jurors may also start asking their questions.
1695 days 20 hours ago
Iceey
Back in 2016, a naive 19 year old Ryan decided to apply to BBUN7, his very first group game  to see what all of the buzz was about. He quickly found out just how serious these games were and the level of commitment it took to do well. Unfortunately he didn’t learn this fast enough because he was beckoned to receive 14th; though he did enough to be asked back for season 8, where once again he got caught doing too much and would receive a worse placement in 16th.

A few years later, the now known “series flop” was asked back yet again to compete in season 12. He thought this time would be different because of all the experiences he had in other group games and the willingness he had to change his “flop” title into a winning legacy; and he would be proven right. He would go on to win the season; having gone unnommed to the final f5 and only needing to win two HOH’s in order to secure his victory. This win was enough to not only make him feel as though he had fulfilled himself in this series, but it also gave him the confidence to give it one last shot at prevail in the last season of the series, titled: Game Changers.

Now, let’s fast forward to the present. He came into this final season knowing that this season was going to his biggest obstacle yet, but that didn’t stop him giving it a try. He had three distinct friends playing whom he knew he would be associated with; Brandon, Tyler and Jake. Throughout the prejury, he was very level headed. He was upfront, honest with everyone, and was seeming to play a pretty transparent and clear game. He was even nominated for the first time right before the start of jury, which he held his composure and was able to avoid being evicting by a unanimous vote.

Having lost 4 members(Jake, Tyler, Chloe, Billy) of his original 8 person alliance, he knew coming into the jury phase that he had to start playing more selfishly and making moves that he felt could carry him to the end of this game because his pre-jury cushion was no more. He won the second HOH of jury, knowing that at this stage and with how the numbers were falling, he needed a member of the “tea circle” out because it evened things out more and made it easier for his path to be forged. The last person on his list for this to happen to, was Jacob. He was close to Jacob and valued their friendship outside of the game and truly cared about Jacobs feelings and emotions. But, once Andrew won veto and saved Tiffany, he had to no choice but to nominate his good friend because it made more sense for the advancement of his game.

This is the part where things started to get messy for Ryan. Once he nominated Jacob, he started receiving a lot of hate and personal comments against him....which caused him to snap. Once Abel won the HOH in week 10, Ryan turned into an asshole. He was attacking people to try and get them to evict him, being mean and crude to people not only who had said things to him previously, but also people who had been nothing but good to him all game. He felt as though the game he had worked so hard to build for himself, was potentially over. So what did he do about it? He was a bitch and unnecessarily said things to people who definitely did not deserve it. He showed a side of himself that he swore he never would again, and that is a character flaw within himself.

Even after the events that went down; he was still able to manage to survive the block and then go on to win 2 more HOH’s, 2 POV’s, and also survive the block 4 more times(only two votes to evict him among 5 nominations). He had thus accomplished something that he never had before in his BBUN career which was winning and HOH and POV in the same season. He also was either nommed beside, was the HOH during the eviction for, or evicted each member of jury. He won when he needed to, survived the block when he needed to, and defied the odds that he had set for himself in making the f2.

And though his chances of winning the game and wining a season for the second in this series seems very slim, he can say that he is proud. Not of the asinine character that he displayed during the jury phase of this game, but of the game that he displayed through the three namesakes; strategic, physical, and social(at least social enough for advancement of his game, not necessarily for jury management). He took out large targets with each of his HOH’s and even tho each person he made a move against told him how wrong his decision was, he still maneuvered his was to the end and proved them wrong. In making his second consecutive final 2 after previously receiving prejury twice, he felt a sense of accomplishment no matter the looming outcome.

I’m now going to change the pov because I’m tired of referring to myself as he, lol.

To the jury; I know most of your minds are made up and this speech could very well be pointless but I do want you all to know that I genuinely carry no ill will towards any of you on a personal level. I enjoyed getting to know many of you, and reconnecting with most, even though my actions at many times in this game may not have reflected this. Cast your votes with full intent on making the winner of this, the last season, a great representation of this series as a whole. If that’s me? Wonderful, I would be very thankful. If it’s likely not me? We can all be friends and know that we out forth the effort to make this season possibly one of the best seasons Jordan has ever hosted. I want to thank each of you for the experience, and wish you well in future tidings. And I’m sorry if I made it a negative experience for any of you, it was never my intentions.

To Jordan, thank you. I know I have been a pain in the ass over the 4 seasons that you have hosted me, but you have made group games such a positive experience for me and brought me into a world that I have enjoyed for many years of my life now. This series has defined my group game career; I have had really high highs and really low lows. Jordan, though I may not show it too often, I am very thankful for the chances you have given me and the memories that you have bestowed upon me. This series will remain one of the most competitive I have ever been apart of and it is only fitting that I end my group game career playing the same series that I started out in. I’m at a point in my life now where I feel as though group games and related games are just a hindrance to my personal and social life. In reality, I am not a vile evil person at all. I’m honestly probably one of the nicest, funniest people you could meet. But I let a side come out of me online and through these games sometimes that I am not proud of, nor should I be exhibiting. Whenever I reflect back in years time and think about the period of my life where I played in these games, I will always remember this series and the people who I have met through it. Nothing but love, Jordan.

To Will, thank you for having my back in this game even when I did not deserve you to have my back. You were a constant for me and for that I am extremely grateful. If I was going to lose to anyone in this game, I would hope it would be you. You are kind, level headed, and everything as a person that I attain to be. Goodluck, and congratulations are likely in order. Love ya dude
1695 days 20 hours ago
IceBeast
I’m really bad at writing speeches, and it’s hard to follow up with Ryan’s, cause I really never know what to say so I’ll just write a nice blurb and answer all questions to the best of my abilities!

In this series, I’ve gotten prejury, jury, 3rd, and runner-up. All I have left to do is win. The theme of this season is Game Changers, and I’ve lost every time so I knew i had to “change my game”. I relied less on my physical game than my previous seasons (SSN8) and played for myself rather than for others (Chloe).

Seeing the cast, I knew it was gonna be divided so I wanted to make sure I was good with as many people as I could without being too obvious. I was sitting comfortable in a majority alliance early on. Throughout most of the game, I felt relatively safe so I threw a lot of comps and let other people take shots at each other. I floated from each person that won power and always tried to plant seeds whenever I got the chance to.

I won a prejury HoH, and used it to secure my position within the 8 alliance. This was all flushed down the drain once Chloe won HoH and went rouge, but I did my best to recover and put myself in a good position after the double. From the f8 onwards, I became the deciding factor/vote on who would have left. My vote decided who would get 8th, 7th, 6th, 5th, and 3rd. I could have flipped the vote to save Noah, but I knew he was after me so I had to take the first shot. I saved Ryan over Gavin for 6th because I knew Ryan would never turn on me as shown at the f4, and I didn’t talk much game with Gavin so we didn’t trust each other much.

My closest ally after Chloe left was Abel, who knew about my power, and Tiffany who had made a f2 with me. I wanted to stay loyal to the both of them, but I had to do what was best for my game towards the end as it would have been much harder sitting with either of them.

I kept most things close to my heart, cause so many things were leaked in this game. After Tyler went home, I was able to get a clue that led to a power (allows me to change up to 2 noms pre veto comp) that I never used as I never felt in danger of going home if I hadn’t used it. There were moments that I was tempted, but it would have been obvious that I used it so I didn’t want to blow up my position and get backdoored.

I was never a final nominee until the f4, and stayed against Nikk, who stayed with 0 votes every other time he was on the block. And the only other time I was nominated was at the double cause of my relation to Chloe, but I was able to save myself and allow Chloe to be cut.

Overall, I know I played the best that I could have, and every move I made was best for my game, and mine alone. You can call me fake, but I did what I had to do and I hope you can respect my game decisions.

Feel free to ask any questions, and good luck Ryan! Thanks Jordan for inviting us back!
1695 days 16 hours ago
Russell11
*walks in*
1695 days 16 hours ago
Russell11
https://i0.wp.com/www.dailycal.org/assets/uploads/2018/06/miss-new-york.gif?ssl=1
1695 days 16 hours ago
greyconverse
Hi! Okay well first congrats to both of you! It’s been a long season, and I genuinely congratulate you both! However my vote isn’t coming to either of you freely.

Ryan, I do appreciate your speech, and I am leaning towards voting you, however I have one main hesitation I’d like too address. It actually hurt me the way our past was revealed. I can blame those who taunted me with it, and I do, but I also resent the fact it was ever shared in the first place. Having your body used as a means of defamation is quite humiliating. I felt embarrassed and like nobody respected me in the game whatsoever. I understand that perhaps you didn’t mean too hurt me, but sharing information like that is hurtful. It wasn’t shared with the intent of empowering me and lifting me up, surely.

I don’t even know if this is a question. Feel free to respond as you wish.
1695 days 16 hours ago
greyconverse
Will! Some say you played a great game. I don’t see it. Can you say anything that will change my mind?
1695 days 14 hours ago
Iceey
Gavin:

It definitely wasn’t my intentions at all to hurt you by telling Jacob those personal things that occurred between you and I previously. To me, things like that aren’t such a big deal, but I should’ve been considerate of your feelings and not said anything. I didn’t know that the topic was sensitive to you at all. I cared about you and our relationship inside of the game, as well as outside of the game and wouldn’t have wanted to do anything that was going to upset you. I am sincerely that it effected you in the way that it did and I will for sure remember this incident to help myself be more thoughtful with my words in the future. Much respect my dude
1695 days 14 hours ago
noah_kondon
Ryan, I want you know this is nothing personal against you, we talked and hashed out our personal beef, and I forgive you for all of it.  I am however voting for Will tonight, not because I hate you, but because I think Will played a stellar, professional, clean-cut game.  I would have voted for him against anyone in the final 4.    In your speech, I saw a lot of self-awareness about the ways you misbehaved in the game, and I’m quite proud of you for it.  If you had made that speech against Tiffany.  Maybe I’d have voted you for it.  I really don’t know though as I’ve been influenced by my recent fights with Tiffany to hate Tiffany’s guts.  But that’s whatever.  I hope that we can go our separate ways, not as friends but maybe as acquaintances, and if i ever run into you again, maybe we can someday be friends.

Will, you earned my respect and my vote, from having a pre-veto coup d’ etat and not needing to use it, to manipulating pretty much The entire house pre and post Chloe.  To managing to only go on the block once up until Final 4.  And your manipulation of Abel into trusting you almost completely.  The only 2 people who ever wanted you out after the jury were me and Gavin, and you took us both out immediately once we were coming for you.  I am so impressed by your gameplay and I’m stoked you made it to the final 2 so I can cast my vote for you to win.  You played the game the way people like Jay, Billy, Abel, Gavin, and myself all tried and failed at playing.  You earned this and I’m casting a pro-Will vote, not an anti-Ryan one, and I hope you win. And I encourage the rest of the jury to vote for Will as well.

Best of luck to you both, and good game.
1695 days 14 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
Ryan wrote a whole ass speech when he knew five people were already voting against him lmao
1695 days 14 hours ago
IceBeast
Will! Some say you played a great game. I don’t see it. Can you say anything that will change my mind?

I'd like to say that most of that is due to the fact that we just never really talked much game, or at all really as I didn't really see much of your game either. One large aspect of my game was to let others make the moves and put targets on theirselves as I floated between. I didn't want to have a target on my back moving throughout the game, so you not seeing my game was a testament that I didn't have that huge target on me. Reading what Noah said though, it does seem like you were after me, which is probably due to the fact we didn't really speak to each other. I hope that clears anything up!
1695 days 14 hours ago
Iceey
It was more of a story than a speech, thank you lol
1695 days 14 hours ago
IceBeast
Will, you earned my respect and my vote, from having a pre-veto coup d’ etat and not needing to use it, to manipulating pretty much The entire house pre and post Chloe.  To managing to only go on the block once up until Final 4.  And your manipulation of Abel into trusting you almost completely.  The only 2 people who ever wanted you out after the jury were me and Gavin, and you took us both out immediately once we were coming for you.  I am so impressed by your gameplay and I’m stoked you made it to the final 2 so I can cast my vote for you to win.  You played the game the way people like Jay, Billy, Abel, Gavin, and myself all tried and failed at playing.  You earned this and I’m casting a pro-Will vote, not an anti-Ryan one, and I hope you win. And I encourage the rest of the jury to vote for Will as well.

Thank you for your kind words Noah!
1695 days 11 hours ago
Raydiz33
*Sits in audience with Ryan’s friends and family*
1695 days 2 hours ago
greyconverse
Thank you Ryan. The truth is though, it would have taken just 5 seconds to ask me how I felt about it.

And Will, fair enough! Good job.

Good luck to both of you.
1694 days 20 hours ago
Russell11
Bump, cuz my shit needs to be at the top

open group

Big Brother Unlimited 15 • Day 31

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!