This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » Immunity Challenge #4

2594 days 5 hours ago
tyleror
YAAAAAS KOROR
2594 days 5 hours ago
pikaplayer
YES! WE DID IT GUYS!
2594 days 5 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Congratulations, Koror!
2594 days 5 hours ago
Emotion
KOROR WINS IMMUNITY!

Congrats Koror you have the night off tonight once again your tribe stays intact.

Ulong, you know the drill, after tonight one of the 6 of you will be the fourth person voted out and your tribe will be down to 5.

Koror, I'll pm you the 4th clue to the idol, you all can head back to camp. I'll see you at Tribal, Ulong
2594 days 5 hours ago
pikaplayer
*The dog jumps for joy and snickers* Oh thank god!
2594 days 5 hours ago
Emotion
2594 days 5 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Yay!
2594 days 3 hours ago
Wisconsinite96
Yay
2594 days 3 hours ago
Brittney
You're perfect ????, you're beautiful ????, you look ???? like Linda Evangelista ????.. You're so realistic ???? ????. Everything ???? about you ? is perfect ????! Did you paint ???? that camoflauge ????? Oh, you're smiling ???? ! They eat ????her up ???? EVERY????SINGLE????TIME???? she's on that damned ???? stage ????. She ????ftsdbsds????. She could walk ???? out there with a blank flag ???? and they'll ???? be like ????: "Koror! ???? Your flag ???? is beautiful! ????.
2594 days 3 hours ago
tyleror
AHHHHHHH BITCH IM CACKLING
2594 days 1 hour ago
Wisconsinite96
I showed both flags to my husband (he doesn't know what tribe I'm on) and he said mirror looked better

open group

Emotions Survivor: Panama - Exile Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!