This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » Immunity Challenge #4

2595 days 5 hours ago
Emotion
So yeah I'll post a nonlive challenge
2595 days 5 hours ago
TurplePurtle
meeeeee
2595 days 5 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Hiii
2595 days 5 hours ago
Emotion
TRIBE FLAGS
For today’s challenge you’ll be designing tribe flags for your tribes. Each tribe is allowed to submit only one flag, but multiple people can help make it.

Once both tribe’s flags are in, I will send them to a panel of 3 judges (Jinxx, jackseli0003, and a third one I'll find). who will be judging them based off the following criteria:

Creativity - /10
Theme - /10
Neatness - /10

Neatness is referring to that it looks like nice and not a billion ideas all poorly thought out and executed.

You can make your flag however you want, whether it’s an actual drawing, or made digitally. You will upload it to mediafire or prntscreen.com and send me the link via mail.

The two tribes with the best overall score from the three judges out of 90 wins Immunity and the third idol clue. If there is a tie, a fourth judge will break the tie.

You have until 5PM EST tomorrow to submit a flag. I’ll be taking first submissions from all tribes.

Good Luck.
2595 days 5 hours ago
tyleror
okay lets do this koror!!
2595 days 5 hours ago
boneworks
Yay
2595 days 5 hours ago
Wisconsinite96
Hi
2594 days 16 hours ago
Emotion
DONT FORGET TO MAKE YOUR FLAG
2594 days 8 hours ago
Emotion
Ok I'll tally up the scores and give the results in a few minutes
2594 days 8 hours ago
tyleror
ahhh here we go
2594 days 8 hours ago
Chris1080
4 in a row please!!!!!!!
2594 days 8 hours ago
Emotion
Jessica:

"I like this flag alright, I feel like it's a little juvenile and the hand prints in different colors do kind of give it a kindergarten feel but I like everyone's picture represented and I like the font you used for the tribe name. Over all its a job well done" I do feel like it was lacking a little in the creativity department and nothing really wows me about it but it was definitely solid work

Creativity - 7/10
Theme - 7/10
Neatness - 8/10
2594 days 8 hours ago
pikaplayer
Which flag is this?
2594 days 8 hours ago
tyleror
assuming thats ulong
2594 days 8 hours ago
Emotion
Jackie:

I really think its a good flag. One thing i noticed right off the bat is the logo is off center which isn't a huge deal, but it does both me the more i look at the logo. The colors are fun and I like the pictures of everyone on the tribe. But the pictures are a little blurry and it does take away from the flag. I wish it was more crisp cause it is a very good flag for the most part.

Creativity -  7/10
Theme -  8/10
Neatness - 6/10

open group

Emotions Survivor: Panama - Exile Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!