This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » Immunity Challenge #4

2601 days 5 hours ago
Emotion
This is Ulong, sorry haha!
2601 days 5 hours ago
tyleror
can we see the flags btw
2601 days 5 hours ago
tyleror
im leaving to work in 10 mins so gl tribe
2601 days 5 hours ago
Emotion
Courtney:

My favorite part of this flag is the tribe name. The other elements are alright but honestly I just kinda wish it had gone in a different direction. There is something about the hand prints that kinda bother me I think it must be the colors all fighting and clashing with eachother.

Creativity - 7/10
Theme - 6/10
Neatness - 7/10
2601 days 5 hours ago
Emotion
2601 days 5 hours ago
Emotion
Ulong over all:

63/90
2601 days 5 hours ago
tyleror
good job ulong good luck koror!!
2601 days 5 hours ago
pikaplayer
Sheesh that's actually a bit hard to beat
2601 days 5 hours ago
Emotion
Now its time for Koror's flag.
2601 days 5 hours ago
Emotion
Jessica:

I really like the thematic elements in here. The camouflage brown is a really nice touch given the season's theme. I like that each person's name is represented on the flag. What i didn't like was the neglect to the background. You didn't have to do much, it could have been a solid color or anything but the plain white gives it an unfinished feel in my opinion. But I really liked the attention to detail and the realistic route you went.

Creativity - 7/10
Theme - 9/10
Neatness - 8/10
2601 days 5 hours ago
tyleror
shaking in my boots hit us with the rest mama emotion
2601 days 5 hours ago
Emotion
Jackie:

I really liked this flag. I thought it was simple but it was really effective. I like how the flag looks like it's waving in the wind. I like the colors and the pattern I like the names. I wish the logo had been bigger and I wish he background had more going on, but I think it's a job well done.

Creativity - 8/10
Theme - 8/10
Neatness - 8/10
2601 days 5 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
RIP Ulong :'(
2601 days 5 hours ago
Emotion
Courtney:

This flag is a little bit boring in the color pattern compared to the other one. imo, and I get having a monochromatic color scheme but I wish something else something to make it pop was incorporated. I think the boringness of the background makes it all look boring. I appreciate the time it must have taken to draw a flag and put it together as well as you did, but I just think more could have been done to make it really stand out better.

Creativity - 6/10
Theme - 8/10
Neatness - 7/10
2601 days 5 hours ago
Emotion
Koror over all:

69/90

open group

Emotions Survivor: Panama - Exile Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!