This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5, Finale [Daily Life]

Topic » Season 5, Finale [Daily Life]

2568 days 15 hours ago
Logie56
Toma: Considering we are close to the conclusion of this journey, I would pray that we would start to get access to those answers. If we all put our heads together, we can accomplish it.
2568 days 15 hours ago
z3ro
"We will, but we need to quickly. No telling what can happen in this chaotic finale."
2568 days 15 hours ago
Logie56
*Toma nods*

Toma: Quickly and efficiently is how we need to think.
2566 days 2 hours ago
tyboy618
Fuyashi walks around the temple.
2566 days 2 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei is, coincidentally, also somewhere in the temple.
2566 days 1 hour ago
Logie56
*Toma is in the Beer Garden*
2565 days 21 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midori picks flowers or some shit*
2560 days 23 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei is in the fall area, looking out pensively as she leans on the railing of the bridge.
2560 days 23 hours ago
ccwagu
Hokkyo is walking around the statue in the spring area, comfortable with the circumstances now. There has been almost no issues for a long time, so she's happy.
2560 days 23 hours ago
ccwagu
Static can be heard all around the shrine.
2560 days 23 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei is snapped out of her reflective state, but is unable to discern the location of the static. She starts to worry, though.
2560 days 23 hours ago
ccwagu
Shizuko is lazing in the minshuku, when she hears the static. She stands up and walks outside.
"This can't be good."

Voices can be heard yelling near the center of the shrine, though what they're yelling is indiscernible.
2560 days 23 hours ago
z3ro
Not knowing what else to do, Kaiousei starts to head back towards the shrine. As she approaches, she can start to hear the yelling, which only speeds up the already racing thoughts in her mind.
2560 days 23 hours ago
ccwagu
The voices become louder, and can be understood. A woman seems to be sobbing while talking.
"I can't do this anymore... I have to tell everyone!"

A much deeper, manlier voice responds.
"You can't do that. I had you do this under the assumption that you would keep it secret."
2560 days 22 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei reaches the center, and tries to call out to the voices? "Hello? Can anyone hear me?"

open group

CC's Danganronpa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!