This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5, Finale [Daily Life]

Topic » Season 5, Finale [Daily Life]

2560 days 20 hours ago
ccwagu
"You have to understand... This is for the good of everyone, we can all make it out! We just have to tell everyone, and then we can move on from there..."

The voices pause for a few seconds, before the man chimes in.
"No, we can't... I thought you were with me..."

The woman sounds a lot less assertive now.
"Please, just listen to me..."

"You listen to me!"

Large crashing can be heard, presumably of porcelain. Loud whirring can also be heard inside of the shrine.
2560 days 20 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei gasps, but she thinks that these people could potentially people from this game. She tries to call out again, even though she knows that it won't help.
2560 days 20 hours ago
ccwagu
Screaming from the woman echoes out across the shrine grounds.
"T-Toma, please...!"

A gunshot bursts through the chatter, followed by three more.

Shizuko hears the gunshots.
"Oh boy..."
Shizuko runs towards the center of the shrine grounds.
2560 days 20 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei screams. "No... this can't be happening!"
2560 days 20 hours ago
ccwagu
The slam of a sliding door sounds out.
2560 days 20 hours ago
z3ro
The feeling of not being able to help washes over Kaiousei, so she sits down to try to alleviate it. However, the words "T-Toma, please...!" continually echo through her head.

Has she been betrayed by one of her most trusted allies? She can't take it anymore. Kaiousei gets up and walks away. To where... even she doesn't know.
2560 days 20 hours ago
ccwagu
Shizuko finally arrives and tries to enter the shrine, but sees the doors are closed. She attempts to bust them open, but they won't budge.
"Great..."
2560 days 20 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei has actually been walking in circles for a few minutes, unsure of what to do with this radical new information. She notices Shizuko trying to get into the shrine, waking up to the doors herself.

"Think there's some kind of back entrance?"
2560 days 20 hours ago
ccwagu
"Nope. No windows or anything."
Shizuko kicks the door, to no avail.
2560 days 20 hours ago
z3ro
"Great. So we have to wait for whoever is inside to let us in..."
2560 days 20 hours ago
ccwagu
Shizuko begins pulling harder on the door from the handle.
"If someone's holding it shut, if we pull harder than them we can open it."
2560 days 20 hours ago
z3ro
"I wish the others were here. Then we might stand more of a chance of getting it open..." Nonetheless, Kaiousei helps Shizuko pull the door open.
2560 days 20 hours ago
ccwagu
After a minute of pulling, the door slides open, pushing Shizuko onto her ass.
"Ow..."
2560 days 20 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei also falls over. She gets up, rubbing her slightly sore ass. "Well, at least we got it open."
2560 days 20 hours ago
ccwagu
Shizuko peeks inside. Nothing appears off, minus white shards on the ground near the kitchen door.

Hokkyo walks into the center area from the spring area, not knowing what's going on.

open group

CC's Danganronpa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!