This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5, Finale [Daily Life]

Topic » Season 5, Finale [Daily Life]

2583 days 4 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei nods as she finishes her food. "I wish some of the others were here to enjoy this with us."
2583 days 4 hours ago
Logie56
Toma: I wish the same. I enjoy these moments.
2583 days 4 hours ago
z3ro
"It's the little things like this that strengthen hope. Despair has no analogue, so it's inherently weaker."
2583 days 4 hours ago
Logie56
Toma: That statement couldnt be said better. Hope triumphs Despair.
2583 days 4 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei nods.
2583 days 3 hours ago
Logie56
*Toma finishes his meal and grabs a cupcake, unwrapping the bottom*

Toma: What are your plans after this whole fiasco, Kaiousei?
2583 days 3 hours ago
ninjohn
Carson enters the meal eating area and sees everyone eating. He's almost reminded of the first time he was here...
Carson: "...."
2583 days 3 hours ago
z3ro
"Try to reestablish my life. I don't think I'm gonna put myself in the pool again, considering I'm 67 and no one could ever replace Mitsuko."
2583 days 2 hours ago
Logie56
Toma: Mitsuko?
2583 days 2 hours ago
z3ro
"She... was my wife." Kaiousei's eyes start tearing up. "Her and our daughter... the only things I ever loved more than my profession." Kaiousei smiles, but it's a very melancholic one.
2583 days 2 hours ago
Logie56
Toma: What..happened to them? Did the Tragedy have something to do with it?
2583 days 2 hours ago
z3ro
"Yes. I don't want to go into any detail, though."
2583 days 2 hours ago
Logie56
Toma: I wouldn't ask you to do that, anyway. It might bring back memories, that would get in the way of your true mission right now. They would want you to lead us to victory. They would want you to start spreading hope again.
2583 days 1 hour ago
z3ro
Kaiousei smiles again. "That is a certainty."
2583 days 1 hour ago
Logie56
Toma: They want you to put Shizuko's reign of despair to an end, forever and for good. They know you can do it. They have faith in you, just like the rest of us.

open group

CC's Danganronpa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!