This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Maldives - All Winners Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Maldives - All..

1398 days 21 hours ago
OldNewz
Kelly S. (Kelly0412):

i chang my vote to big ben

he wont get 0 votes this season
1398 days 21 hours ago
OldNewz
David M. (DavidM7):

OMG I'm so messy why am I like this ugh.

SO like obviously I want Kelly out because he's vile and gross but I was lying to Raul and Kelly about being on the fence until finally I gave that up and said yeah ok I'm voting Kelly. Then I talked with Marto about making an alliance with me, him, Raul, and Benp after this vote but I don't trust Ben with that at all (lol) so that was kinda a lie but it set me up well. Honestly, if I had just stopped there I would play this round perfectly but my ass had to go and suggest a vote split to Ryan so now he wants to put two votes on Raul and I kinda wanna do it even though that would burn bridges with Raul AND Marto but honestly what's the point of being on all winners if you can't have a little fun?
plus who the fuck knows if Kelly will switch to vote me last minute like damn bitch. He made a chat with Benp and Marto after DMing me all day to vote with him. Like okay, I wasn't gonna change my mind but don't tease me like that and not add me a chat. I feel like the popular kid who just got rejected by the nerds. I mean cmon you chose MARTO over me? I just don't get it.

Also, I adore Dylan now. He's a great person to talk with when you aren't on opposing sides LMAO. TBH I kinda wanna go to the end with him but that requires surviving this vote lol. Also, the irrelevant Kelly messaged me all about saving Kelly and getting Ryan out which is just a bad move because it makes me want Bad kelly out even more but go off sis. Hufus is a bitch for playing the middle but I mean I don't blame him. Sydney and I don't talk but i mean, he's a true king. I think Dylans days are numbered as much as mine which hurts but maybe we can both squeak by but with how messy I am I just don't see it happening.

Brandon Richie was pushed and Raul is gonna pay the price for such vile actions committed against the capital. Oh and BigBen is also kinda messy but in a fun way. Ray pisses me off more outside the game than when he was still a player and I didn't know that was even possible. I can't wait to see what happens because no matter what it'll be iconic. 16th is actually kinda hot.
1398 days 21 hours ago
OldNewz
Ben P. (benp428):

Confessional: I’m in the perfect spot right now... kelly and Raul think I’m voting Ryan... and the others think I’m voting kelly. I’m in both chats w marto so I’m talking to him (I have talked the least w him) so how’s the chance to start building an alliance with him. I don’t think kelly remembers I’m jewish lol so he can go... bigben is the homie... I played a frooks w Ryan yesterday so like we’re pretty close now.. and me and David have had good convos so I feel really good rn. The plan is to take kelly out today throw the next comp ant take out Raul. The plan is for us 5 to stick together and hopefully pull in 2-3 more at merge... prob another swap at 14 so me ryan bigben and Brittany were on a Skype call last night talking about long term in this game... we’re hoping we get another good swap if there is one
1398 days 21 hours ago
OldNewz
-----KELLY S. GETS 16TH-----
1398 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
David M. (DavidM7):

I never thought I would cry over a game but damn this shit sucks

Voting out Kelly should feel good but I just feel like a terrible grimy human. Like I can't ignore the allegations against Ryan and it is so fucking mentally exhausting to be put in a situation like this. I don't blame you Newz but God fucking Dammit this is so hard. I genuinely get along with Ryan which makes me feel even worse as a personand maybe Ray was right and i should burn in hell. I thought this game was gonna be fun but I'm broken. so broken. I will be voting Ryan next chance I get regardless of what the best game move is because I cannot sit back any longer and ignore the allegations. I need to fix my mistakes

Kelly, if you are reading this: I'm sorry. I do think voting you out was good but I should have gotten Ryan first. I should have believed the allegations and put morals above game. I was a hypocrit for calling you out on morals when I was dropping my own.

Ray, Romeo, Kelly and Raul: I'm sorry for not listening to your warnings. I have no excuse for doing what I did but I am trying to make it right.

I'm mentally drained. I'm emotionally exhausted and I just want to have fun. but this isn't fun.
1398 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
David M. (DavidM7):

*Holds up parchment that says RYAN*

I cannot stand by you as a person given the allegations. true or not, you should have left the site and moved on with your life years ago and I genuinely hope you are a good person and if not I hope you correct your ways
1398 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
Jake B. (Lemjam6):

I searched for that idol for HOURS yesterday, but I just couldn't find it. Regardless it was already found. Kelly is a friend and I wanted to protect him because I know this game is going to become very divided.

Obviously, the challenge didn't go as planned. Since Romeo made it very public he wanted to throw the challenge, of course Ethan ran to the other tribe and told them so then they threw the challenge better. Only one person showed up for them so it was just a lost cause. I wanted to lose, but I can't lie and say it wasn't nice winning because it's always great being safe, but I do think it was worse for my long term game.

Now there is so much shit going on. I'm so disappointed about it because I feel like I've been on my best behavior. I have really bonded with people  and tried to make friends, but because of the reputation I have people in and out of the game are probably going to associate me with the controversies on the season (Kelly and Ryan). On my first season, I feel like I was associated with the controversies even though it was my allies rather than me. I just feel like it's easy for players, watchers, and hosts to point fingers at me and say I was associated with drama. I have to assume that will happen again even though I've tried my best to avoid it.

I can't lie, though, I do think the players on Maroshi have been hypocritical about the situation. I like BigBen and I completely understand why he voted Kelly, however the fact that once Kelly left they are now acting like they need to be morally correct and take out Ryan just rubs me the wrong way. If it mattered that much to you, you would've voted him out last round. I think they're all being hypocritical and I don't like it.

Personally, I have no morals and my mind is clouded my strategy. I wouldn't vote out Ryan. And I completely understand how that looks, but at this point Ryan is not going to win and he will constantly be a target, that is someone who I want in the game. I want Raul to stay so if Ryan has to go he has to go, but if the roles were reversed, I would totally be keeping Ryan because I wouldn't make a lesser strategic move to be morally correct it's just not me. So I don't care that they didn't vote out Ryan, I just think it's hypocritical to not vote him out and then act like it's a big moral issue.

It is what it is. I just want the controversies that happened to effect the season. My last season had controversies and the hosts hated it and were vocal about that. This is All Winners, I'm having fun, I want the hosts to have fun because they have put in so much work over 30 seasons that they deserve it. Hopefully after the holiday this will subside and we can all have fun. I'm playing to win absolutely, but this is a celebration. For the winners and for the hosts. So I hope we can all enjoy the season and I really hope i don't tied to any of this bullshit when I've done nothing but be nice to people.
1398 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
Dylan O. (DBWs):

I don't know how to begin or even if I should begin this confessional. Half this cast is over the season at this point, and honestly I wouldn't be surprised if a few quits happen.

So first, I will speak on the issue at hand and lay the material foundations (dialectics baby) on what has been occurring. In this game, there is Ryan, otherwise known as Iceey, accused of sexually harassing minors on this site. Many of us were ignorant of these accusations, and some knew more than others as to these allegations. Throughout the season, it became more and more clear these were serious allegations as people in various VL's and in blogs would call people in the game out for being allied with Ryan despite these allegations. Now put yourself in the shoes of someone who has been friends with Ryan and not known of this behavior, it's hard to completely shut someone out and not want to at least hear all sides of a story. Now further put this in the scope that you are playing an online game full of lying and deceit, having to share info sparsely as it is something extremely valuable in the game. The result? A complicated fucking issue.

After the second tribe swap, many of us were feeling worse about the situation, namely Moredcai/David who had been getting the brunt of the shit for enabling a pedo, because they wanted to vote out a member of an opposing alliance over him. Now that is obviously controversial, we saw this shit in Island of Idols, but there was another layer to it that is not even being addressed publicly as people lambast the likes of Ben/David for these decisions. That is the actions of Kelly, who has been harassing Ben in the main chat since the first day, making fun of his religion and posting pictures of hitler just to antagonize him. The fact that aborted baby pictures are the least of his controversies should speak to how the season has played out. Kelly has also expanded to harassing others, including myself and David, bringing my girlfriend into things and calling her "retarded," just to get a rise out of people and harass us. The result has been many of us having to take breaks from the game, not interacting with others for long periods of time to deal with it.

So on one hand, you have someone who is a friend to many voting being accused of awful things, which granted are worse actions than that of Kelly, and on the other someone harassing the cast for all to see. These aren't accusations, these are actions that everyone was able to witness, it was not as muddied as Ryan's situation which involved many third person accounts and second hand information. The cast was left with a decision, one that luckily I didn't have to make, to get rid of someone who is undeniably harassing people on the daily in the main chat or someone accused of sexually harassing people in the past, and that's not even considering the strategic implications that people had to face with 2 very close knit and tight groups with even numbers. In the end, the Maroshi tribe got rid of Kelly over Ryan, and after throwing another challenge, decided to get rid of Ryan.
1398 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
Dylan O. (DBWs):

Now during this time, Ryan messaged me that he was going, and I explained to him the harassment that led to this decision, as well as the reason for why people were wanting him gone. He decided it was best to leave the site behind him, a decision that I truly think serves everyone in the best way, asking me to change his password as he would leave tengaged and Skype for good. All the while I debated if I was an awful person for reaching out to him to explain what was happening, if I was enabling the things he did in the past. But for me, I knew even though he was accused of horrible past actions, that doesn't mean that he should just be completely shut off, and should be given room to change, which is something he decided to take steps in doing. At least some good has come out of all of this. Despite that, people are still coming at David/Ben for initially not voting him out, but if we continue to condemn past actions and not reinforce when people make the right one's they're NEVER going to learn. Take it from me, a psych major. Was the right decision made? I don't know, all I know is this was a decision that never should have been a choice in the first place, and people judging the cast based on incomplete information while we all had to struggle with these things on the daily is the most frustrating part.
1398 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
Dylan O. (DBWs):

So I made this yesterday before all the drama went down, it’s like my rank of I’m targeting/emotionally would feel writing each name down

~Can’t vote out~
Hufus
David
Ethan000
~It’ll be hard but I can do it~
Mordecai (only cuz he gave me permission)
Matt
~It’s a game pussy~
Ethan C.
Raul
Sydney
~Literally don’t care~
Marto
Kelly
Benp
Jake
~I’ll like enjoy writing ur name down~
Romeo
1398 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
Kelly K. (Kelly2722):

I’m really annoyed at how idiotic some of this cast is. Like not only did you save a pedophile but you are willingly voting with a core group of people that have no interest in taking you to the end. Also, they just put huge targets on their backs just by enabling a confirmed pedophile to stay in the game. What was their plan? Sheep 3 people to get farther without actually playing just to lose in the end, or was it to keep shields in the game just for them to get voted out right after them? They’re fucking stupid.
1398 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
-----RYAN GETS 15TH-----
1398 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
-----TRIBE SWAP-----
1398 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
Ben P. (benp428):

I got such an asss swap. I really needed that immunity I was so fucking close uhhh. So I don’t think raul is sticking w me and David and we’re trying to als pull in hufus.. what I’m trying to do is get ppl to believe I have an idol. So ppl either split the votes or try to vote w me cus it’s
“Majority”. I’m literally trying anytning rn I’m holding onto the ropes and trying to pull off a miracle tonight fmllll
1398 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
David M. (DavidM7):

Fuck Romeo, fuck tribe swaps and fuck people who like mustard.

I know I won immunity (thanks Dylan) but honestly this swap is so gross. I hate Romeo, irrelevant Kelly begged  to keep vile Kelly so I just cannot get behind that. Matt exists but I don’t think he likes me. Raul is shady as fuuuuck. I guess I like hufus tho.

Tbh I played this round poorly because now people know I’m close with Dylan AND I created an enemy in Romeo but I don’t give a damn. I’m here to have fun and that’s what I’m having. I think I’d merge is at 12 then I have a chance to get back into things but if there’s no swap or merge then I’m as good as gone. Raul literally is on his second life and has the AUDACITY to hold his power position over my head. Like literally is Ryan didn’t have the allegations then Rail was going to leave and it pains me to see him be so cocky. His downfall will be magnificent, I just hope that I’m here to see it.

This round I will more than likely be writing down Romeo because fuck him and I have no reason to vote Ben. I hope we can get something together and vote someone other than Ben but I am not very hopeful. Raul is like “Not that I want to vote you but you and Ben are on the bottom 🥴🤷 I cant do anything about it cause I don’t have power” LIKE OKAY BITCH. You know good well you could literally just message Hufus and say I wanna vote someone else and you’d be fine as fuck but you’re using these people as a scape goat to justify a move that you want to make. I’m not an idiot bitch.

I love Sydney
I love Dylan
I want justice for Brandon (#DownWithRaul)
I love BigBenjamin1996

But most importantly
I BEAT KELLY0412 💕💕💕

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!