This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Maldives - All Winners Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Maldives - All..

1385 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Kelly K. (Kelly2722):

Eric’s an idiot and doesn’t read instructions so he just ruined my streak of never attending a pre-merge tribal. Pissed
1385 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Kelly K. (Kelly2722):

So on the Funadhoo tribe, there is a clear group of three in Ray Romeo and Matt. They all hate Ryan and want to slay his ass which honestly I’m not against. Ryan is lowkey annoying, he’s always spieling to me that everyone hates him and everyone wants him out and blah blah blah but like stfu that’s your problem don’t come over here and get me involved. I do see why Ryan Eric and myself should stick together, but I am not willing to go to rocks for Ryan, sorry I’m not. I’m not going to throw my game away and put myself in a bad spot just for someone that’s going to be voted out early on anyways. Unless an idol is played, I do think Ryan is leaving.
1385 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Jake B. (Lemjam6):

I spent a long time on call last night with Ben and Ethan. I just need to solidify my place with them in this game because I know I need them, I especially need Ethan this merge. They are well-connected and big targets, I think they benefit from keeping me around.

I was so hopeless coming into this game, but I don't know what else I could be doing better than I currently am. I have made good connections and like I said, I believe I was the glue of my 5, I hope they can stick together on their tribes without me. I know Raul is in danger and I'm unhappy about that because I've grown to like him a lot. I look at Raul kind of like a mentee. Not that I'm so amazing and above him, but in a way I do feel like a mentor to him because a lot is going wrong for him in this game. I was trying to give him my best advice last night and that being on Survivor is like working in a restaurant. Customers can be rude and they can be completely wrong, but they're the customers so you need to smile and tell them that they're right. That's what I told him to do with Ben and Hufus. Ben has quotes of Raul saying things about him, so I don't know why Raul is denying it. He needs to own what he said and spin it. I told him to blame it on things Brandon was saying to him about Ben's friends in this game because my strategy is to always blame people who are out of the game if I'm in hot water because they're already out, who cares? And with Hufus, Raul just needs to ignore that Hufus thinks he's shady and talk to Hufus as a friend to prove he's not shady. Of course it's great to call someone out, but Raul is not in a good position on his tribe so his best strategy is kissing ass.

Even on a day where I am safe, I still am playing hard and trying  to help people because if you show you're trying to help someone, they will forever be appreciative to you. I'm not on Raul's tribe, I'm not Ben's tribe, but  I'm still trying to talk to them and give them advice and to me that is what solidifies a relationship.
1385 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Matt F. (GiGi10):

LOL y’all really packed a lot into a day huh?

So the first vote went as planned, not much to say there. The immunity comp was ANNOYING because Ethan won it single handedly but oh well, he’s putting a target on his back.

Then we got to the 2nd vote, which was very interesting. Basically, a group of 5 was made with me, Jake, Romeo, Raul, and Hufus to try and take out one of the other 4. We were told that they had a chat and had more connections on the other tribe as well. Idk how true that is, but for this vote it made more sense for me to stick with them because I’d be much lower on the others totem poles than the people I voted with.

The only problem we had was coming up with a vote. Romeo was trying hard to keep Ethan safe for some reason even though Ethan ended up voting for him anyways, so that was interesting and noted. In the end we ended up voting Brandon, which is annoying because I didn’t want to play dirty early but oh well. Brandon made me feel better about voting him by spreading lies about basically everyone who voted him, I don’t get people like that but whateva.

Then swap happened which I assume is because y’all knew we sucked at comps, very kind of y’all. I swapped into a decent group for me. Here’s a little breakdown of everyone I swapped with:

Ray- I know he can be a bit wack sometimes but he likes me and I’ve never had a problem with him. I think we could work together far into the game (if he doesn’t get idoled out)

Romeo- Voted together last vote and built some trust. Still think he’s just waiting to merge with Kelly S. so he can get higher up on the totem pole.

Matt- winner.

Kelly K.- Just started talkign to him. He’s nice, but I feel like he’s someone who plays to win and isn’t necessarily loyal. Not too sure though, a bit of a wild card.

Eric- I really like him from Eriks game. I did blindside him but he knows why and I think gets it? I wanna work with him so hopefully he survives this swap.

Ryan- can go. Not a fan of him as a person and hopefully I don’t have to deal with him for a long time.

Right after we lost the 3rd immunity challenge (which I had to do while I was looking at houses... the realtor was NOT happy) the obvious name became Ryan. I think he will go unless there’s a blindside planned that I’m unaware of or he pulls out an idol which is a very real possibility. If he does, he probably takes Ray out and honestly? Fine with me. It gets rid of an idol and it’s one less numbers for that side come merge. I would rather Ryan just goes because I like Ray and wanna work with him, but either way it’s not the worst for me.

Also if I could not attend every tribal council that’d be nice
1385 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Dylan O. (DBWs):

After the second tribal, I felt in an alright position, BigBaby/Hufus seemed to trust me, Ethan C. and I understand the struggle of being an accountant so we're good, and Matt/Raul I still maintained a good relationship with I felt (although they have that with everyone on our tribe so like I guess that wasn't too secure). Raul also assured me that he lied but is not a liar! I made a new rival in Romeo, and after getting burned for using an Office pic for my profile (which is cringey af, I don't even like the show anymore I just am too lazy to change it) I changed it to the queen, the one and only, Mirna of Charla&Mirna from TAR 5 and 11 fame.

Then the most obvious swap of all time happened. Luckily, the first 3 members of my tribe were Ethan C., David, and Ethan000. So not only 3 people I have a good amount of trust in (Ethan000 dragged me out here for god's sake) from the past, but also the tribe with the challenge workhorse. Then we get Kelly and Jake. Two people I have no trust in whatsoever and think likely want me gone like real fucking soon. Luckily, David has said he's very anti Kelly, but Ethan000 seems to have some reservations about going to tribal because I bet you him/Jake have some sorta deal already (he told me that JaVale made a chat with him and Jake too as a fake way to make Jake feel secure).

We go into the challenge, with the least amount competing, just David, myself, and Ethan000 himself, and it comes down to the puzzle as it's neck and neck. Hufus sends first, then Eric IN THE CHAT, then Ethan000 correctly, then Eric correctly. Thanks to Eric's fuck up, we survive the day and get immunity.

It allowed me to get a much needed break from this game, as I got to spend the night not having to worry at all after knowing my name was being spread around the previous night by a member of my new tribe. I got on the most unproductive, which means fun, call of the season with Hufus/Moses/a special guest appearance by Lexie. We had an alliance bonding session over our collective lust of Marto (yes that included GayVale ofc), and discussed me trying to get Ethan000 to throw the challenge because BigBen had found the idol and it was gone, meaning someone like Ray/Kelly likely had it. Now would be an ideal time to strike as we'd have a good 4 to split between Jake/Kelly, but I know Jake would be able to at least get people to think twice about doing that and risking him. It doesn't seems like Ethan000 will throw, but I may come to the challenge with a busted knee.

This morning, I was studying along to my CPA exam course on the tribe boat, fell asleep, and landed on Funadhoo beach. Getting my bearings, I tripped and fell straight on the idol, and decided to send it Ryan's way. I was between sending it to Ryan or Matt, who I had built trust with somewhat. But Matt didn't not lie to me last around about not voting me! Plus, I hate idols and want them gone, and knew Ryan would likely play it right away. It also made up for me blindsiding him in HvV with an idol in his pocket, wow I'm really redeeming myself this season <3. So yeah, I expect Ryan to play it and stay around, not sure if he's gonna be successful in taking out Ray or not tho, he will likely either split or has an idol (although he is too busy to come to challenge so I don't think he's looking for idols). Even the tribal I got to stay away from, I still was an #ImpactPlayer .
1385 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Romeo K. (BritishRomeo17):

Even though originally I had no preference to who was the boot last tribal, I suddenly felt like Brandon really had to go cause it really clicked in my head that this guy is talking to everyone, I felt good with him a second ago, but he's probably saying a lot of better shit to everyone else, I felt like he was the biggest social threat and the person who could do the most damage to my game later on, I just don't wanna deal with him in this season, and that's not personal at all, as a gameplayer, he just had to go, thankfully Hufus saw it the way I saw it too, and backed me up, the other 3 didn't push too much against it, and eventually agreed with us. Sorry Brandon, you just weren't trustworthy at all, I don't feel too bad though because you did vote me out.

On this new tribe, i feel good with everyone besides Ryan, I saw him whining when we voted out Brandon, so he can go and spend time in pre-jury ponderosa with his boyfriend if he's gonna cry about it, it seems like people don't like him and are on board to vote him out, so it felt like a chill round for me, even though he could have an idol, I'm tryint to not focus so much on people potentially having idols cause really anyone could have it, that's not going to stop me for coming after my target which is Ryan this time because we have no relationship and I do have relationships with everyone else on the tribe.
1385 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Kelly K. (Kelly2722):

Matt is playing a very shady game already. VERY shady game. But I do think that tonight’s vote should still be Ryan, I don’t think anything was said to shake that up THAT much. But at this point I just need to stick with the majority and try to work my way to merge or another swap so I have better positioning in the game.
1385 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
-----RAY GETS 17TH-----
1385 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Ben P. (benp428):

I kinda forgot to send in cus like I’m safe day after day

Sooo I honestly love my tribe rn and I wish we went to tribal lowkey rather than Ryan’s tribe lol. Jake being first boot was amazing, Brandon second boot I approve.. and thank god ryan found an idol and sent ray home. I’ve built solid relationships w Syd, Hufus, Bigben on my tribe and if we did lose Id be straight chilling. I’m praying Ryan’s crazy ass found another idol cus I want to work w him come merge. Tbh I feel like I can slide to final 3 easily. There’s j so many ppl here who have problems w each other and I can use that to my advantage. I don’t think anyone really has a big problem w me to target me right away.
1385 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Kelly K. (Kelly2722):

I’m shook 😂 I really wasn’t expecting Ryan to have had an idol but good for him I guess. I feel like I’m in the middle and could either stick with Romeo and Matt or flip back to Ryan and Eric but Ryan is a little pissed that I voted him lolz. I feel like I’m in a good spot though.
1385 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Jake B. (Lemjam6):

Well, it feels nice to be on a winning tribe now. Although I don't feel too comfortable on my tribe, I have breathing room with Kelly and Ethan H with me. I'm annoyed about the tribal yesterday because I hate that ELLIE AKA IDOLS is actively helping people in this game find idols with a secret she has. This is All Winners, I want everyone playing playing for themselves. I mean of course I understand Ryan had to do what he had to do, but it does rub me the wrong way.

Ray and I had been friends for like a long time, probably 5 years, but we had a falling out and I just didn't know if I could trust him so I don't mind leaving. I'm a little annoyed more big targets are leaving, but I'd rather him get taken out than Romeo or Matt. And I hope they are both safe tonight.

What did alarm me was as Ray was leaving he said BigBen was his final 2 pre-game. That was an eye-opener to me. I know that Ben is a social player and of course he's going to make deals with people, but I just have to be aware of how many people he really is promising things to. I'm not dumb, I don't think Ben wants to go to the end with me, I think he wants to keep me around for a little while as a big threat and I'm going to use that to my advantage.
1385 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Jake B. (Lemjam6):

I am expecting a joint tribal tonight. It could come tomorrow, but I'm expecting it tonight. Who knows my intuition could be way off, but I do think one is coming.

That will be a must-win immunity. Two groups coming together is just going to be chaotic, I guess I prefer the other tribes to my own so maybe I have a better chance at a joint tribal, but it's just going to be too messy so I'd like to avoid that if possible.
1385 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Romeo K. (BritishRomeo17):

I was very upset about Ray being idoled out, he was probably starting to emerge as one of my top closest allies in the game and then poof, he's gone. But you know what, there's more people that I will make fall in love with british romeo, so I will not let Ray's annihilation keep me down.

We lost again, and it was pretty obvious that we'd be going for Ryan again because the odds of him having an idol this time are extremely low, but honestly I have been feeling kinda bad, because I really don't see any possible way that he can stay, and he even tried campaigning to me today and I actually just cut him off and pretty much told him I'm going to vote for him. I wasn't trying to be mean, I just didn't want to give false hope because I don't think there's anything that can sway me to vote one of the other 3 over him at this point, I feel like it's too late for us to form a relationship when I have such strong ones with the other 3. I thought I was  a survivor sadist, I thought I'd thrououghly enjoy the sight of someone on the bottom begging me for my vote but it honestly just made me feel sad, I hope he knows that it isn't personal, at least not for me.

I vote for Ryan.
1385 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Jake B. (Lemjam6):

Every time I see Kelly start controversy, I just sit back and smile. Because it gives me hope that if my tribe were to lose then they would possible vote for Kelly over myself, which is definitely the incorrect game move. I think people have the perception that I start controversy, but I usually don't start any controversy like even in my season there were a lot of bad things posted but they were by my allies not by me. My claws come out on a game level and if people come for me in the game I definitely jump out on the attack, but I am capable of keeping my cool and mellowing myself down, something I don't think Kelly is capable of.

So I could involve myself in the drama going on, but I am choosing not to do so. I am going to keep my mouth shut because I'm not in good graces with everyone and there are people here who are very sensitive. BigBen is very sensitive and he is such an important player in this game so I am not going to make any remarks. Usually I like to fuck around with my friends and get laughs and get a rise out of people, but I am not going to do that. I messaged BigBen and I told him that I'm here for him, which is true, I don't agree with the things being said in the chat, but I am someone who usually joins in for a laugh.
1385 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
David M. (DavidM7):

Ray leaving is honestly so good. Like yeah I was willing to work with him but also I didn't trust him at all. I'm still very heartbroken over the Brandon thing because even though I don't know how far I would have gone with him, he's someone I love and trust so losing him really hurts. I'm hoping and praying Ryan has another idol because that means Kelly/Jake only have one idol between them and we can split the votes if we go to tribal.

Speaking of Kelly, I genuinely cannot understand why you even allowed that vermin back. He's a horrible person with cracked morals. I mean he says he supports things like BLM but goes and does shit like idolize hitler and post dead babies. so yeah, he has some good to him, but supporting one good movement does not excuse all your other terrible behavior. Dylan and I would both throw the challenge if it wasn't for the fact that Ethan000 is a fucking lunatic at these things. Also, we're pretty sure he has a deal with Jake.

I've been flling behind on my relationships but I really got somewhere with Ben I feel like. We bonded over our hate for Kelly and I think I trust him a bit more now. Having a common enemy really unites you.

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!