This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Maldives - All Winners Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Maldives - All..

1369 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
Dylan O. (DBWs):

I'll be voting Sydney.

This will be the first and only time I write your name down <3
1369 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
David M. (DavidM7):

Man I hate this.

Ethan was supposed to lose immunity. I really wanted Dylan in final 4 but I can't bring myself to vote Raul out over him. Like Dylan has a few votes locked if he makes finals. And sure, he has a better chance of beating Ethan at final 4 but then I have no chance at winning because I lose to Dylan same as I lose to Ethan. Lets think about it:
Dylan has. Ethan H/Hufus/Ben and then Raul because he's pissed at me for voting him. that means the vote ties at best. I love Dylan but I cannot bring myself to put my game aside like that. I told him already that I wanna vote him so lets just hope he doesn't come for me.

This game is goats vs GOATS and I'm just hoping the right side wins.
Idk if I can beat Raul in finals but I have a much better shot than I do against Dylan or Ethan so it's worth the risk imo.
1369 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
-----DYLAN GETS 5TH-----
1369 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
-----RAUL GETS 4TH-----
1369 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
-----ETHAN C. GETS 3RD-----
1369 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
David M. (DavidM7):

The journey is finally over. The curtains close.

Regardless of what happens tonight, I am beyond proud of the game I played. I think the jury is overly bitter but that's to be expected on an all winners season. Most of us don't know how to lose. I ran the majority of the merge and pulled off some crazy votes. I will admit I did not have the best jury management with a few of them but I would say most are just bitter without cause. Ethan C I think has a right to be annoyed. Ben does to an extent but I do think he's going too far with it. that's really it. Kelly has no right to be as bitter as he is so I don't understand that. Raul does some because I dragged him a lot so I get that. Ethan H does not though.

Anyway, I just wanna say thank you for this series. I would say this is the best group game series I've ever played and certainly the most enjoyable. I remember plotting my moves out during class in tenth grade all the way back in Maui. This series has literally been apart of my childhood and grown up with me so I don't think I can thank you enough. I would be beyond thrilled to end my time in M&Ns as the winner of the winners but Sydney is just as deserving so no matter the outcome, I'm gonna be happy.

Thank you.

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!