This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Maldives - All Winners Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Maldives - All..

1380 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
1380 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Jake B. (Lemjam6):

Honestly, I have such a different outlook coming into this game than I normally do going into any game. I’m a pretty self-aware person and I know that I’m probably not gonna win. Typically I go into games thinking I am going to win because I have so much confidence in myself but this is all winners and quite frankly I know that people don’t want to work with me. I have a big reputation and unlike some of my friends like Kelly or Halloween my reputation is as a player (as well as other things, not a great combo). I’ve caused drama and I’ve gotten controversy but people know that I’m a player.

I don’t really have many friends here and I know a lot of people do so it’s so easy for me to just decline the invite. And I did think about it but I won my season and I deserve to be here and for once I am going into the season telling myself just to have a good time. Of course I’d like to do well and I’d love to win andI I’m going to try my absolute hardest but i’m pretty self-aware in the fact that it’s going to be a very uphill battle. So for once I’m telling myself just have fun because so many times I just put so much pressure on myself to win because I do care about my reputation as a player and I let winning get in the way of having fun or making friends. So I’m just telling myself it’s OK just relax and have a good time. I’m harder on myself than anyone else is and I just need to get myself in the mindset that it’s probably not going to go well.

Aside from the one conversation I had with Ben trying to smooth things over, seriously no one has spoken to me. Not one. So do I believe that Ben was being genuine? I’m not sure. I’d like to think so but I know he’s a player. But I really was being genuine I want to move on from the BS, but I would be lying if I said I didn’t wanna work with him. So as much as I was being genuine, there were thoughts of strategy. I know he is in a much better place in this game than me and I know that he knows that too. So my strategy is just going to be telling people keep me in because I will always be a bigger threat than you. And I think it’s true so I think there is some benefit there.

Today is game day, my war paint is on and I’m ready to battle but I know this probably isn’t going to be a long journey for me and I just have to be okay with that.
1380 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Jake B. (Lemjam6):

Well, when looking at my tribe...it could have gone better, but it could have gone worse. There are people on this tribe I have no trust in, but I feel like there are some people I can reel in.

Matt is someone who I'm so happy is on my tribe. I feel like we both are competent people and though I'm not like friends with him, we're definitely friendly and we have a very close mutual friend in JacksonJoseph99 who brings us together. Hufus is someone who I have played a lot of games with. We're not bffs by any means, but there's potential there. Romeo is someone who I am friends with, but we aren't close and haven't talked in like years one-on-one. I just don't see anyone else on my tribe who Romeo would work with. I do see him as a potential first boot if people want to "weaken" Kelly and I. Raul and I have actually hit it off, he's probably the person I spoke most to so far and I like him a lot. Of course, Ben and I have a lot of history together. We have had issues for a long time and we're trying to get past it. I'm going to have to trust him because I don't have much other choice, but I know he has a lot of friends in this game and it's not like he is just going to keep me around.

On the negative side, I get a really bad vibe from Brandon and Brittney. I know they've both won a lot of group games but somehow I've managed to never play with either one. I know they're friends, but that's about all I know and I just don't trust them. I've talked to Brandon a little and we basically talked about wanting to keep each other for being targets and I told him basically we need to stay together to strike against Bigben's army later on, which is partially true and partially not. I'm just saying whatever I can. I told Ben I was going to say things like that so even if he leaks IDC. But it is true because Brandon has friends but I don't consider him very connected. Dylan is someone who I view as a very weak and passive player. I've played with him before and I know he's been around a while and I'm not insulting him, but I just see him as someone who is a lesser threat and will do what Ben/Ethan want him to do. Ideally I'd love to take out Dylan soon, but I know Ben would be pissed.

Then it's Jake S someone who I couldn't be more indifferent on. I absolutely detest playing with people who have the same name as me and Jake S is someone who I think I could pin the vote on because it's just safe. I think if people look for a safe vote it will be Romeo or Jake S and if I can do anything about it, it'll be Jake S.
1380 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Raul M. (MrBird):

This is perhaps my first and last confessional, whether because I’m way too lazy to continue writing them throughout the game, or because I’m an early boot.

I always enjoy starting off by giving a read on the people on my tribe, but since this is all winners.. I suppose I may as well provide decently in-depth analysis on personality, maybe also some mannerisms certain people may have, my predictions, or simply my opinion on them

(Order of how I remember them, obviously indicating who is more relevant to me at the moment)

I will send them later tonight, this is just a heads up, sorry for the various mails :3
1380 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Jake B. (Lemjam6):

Honestly, day 1 couldn't have gone much better for me. As someone who felt they were very likely going to get first boot, I think I'm in an okay spot. Though, I told myself I needed to just keep my mouth shut early on, but I guess a zebra doesn't change it's stripes. Everyone is scared to say a name, but I don't play a scared game.

I want Jake S out. There are a few reasons. He's not a big threat, there is no way I will ever be able to justify voting out Jake S over myself if it's late in the game. On top of that, I hate playing with people named Jake, it adds confusion and I don't want confusion surrounding me. I think it's a safe vote, but I'm a big proponent of doing the safe vote right now. I fear people will view Romeo as another safe vote and since Brandon is already flirting with Jake S, it's possible Brandon will try to target someone other than Jake S. I just don't see any positive for my game in keeping Jake S.
1380 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Ray G. (GentlemanG):

All Winners, fucking hype. I’m here to have a good time in all honesty I’ve won twice I’ve done everything I can in this series. I obviously want to go far, but making this a fun season is the objective, you guys deserve that and I’m the best player for that to happen. In terms of strategy, Marto and Kelly are the only
players on my tribe that I fully trust. Sydney David and Kelly2722 have potential. I want the 6 of us to align because the other 4 are my biggest threats on this tribe and would be very boring winners. We won the first challenge so there isn’t much we can do now, but I’m sure the gamebots are planning to get rid of me as soon as we lose. This is my third and final
appearance above all and I want to make it an enjoyable one at the least. Thanks for casting me back and let’s just hope I don’t fail to deliver.
1380 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Romeo K. (BritishRomeo17):

So I missed the first challenge, which is very unfortunate, I basically just honestly completely forgot but I feel like that could happen to anyone, and also, I think since this is a cast of all winners, I don't think that many people are going to vote someone out cause of the first challenge, so I knew it was important to immediately start messaging people and forming social bonds. It's immediately clear that Jake B. is really looking out for me, I don't really know why but I defintely appreciate it and I accept it. I also see that Brandon from my winning season is here, and even though we ended that season on bad terms, I think we both know it's in our best interest to work together, at least for now, and I also have been very friendly with Raul, Hufus and Mordecai, I think they all like me, that's the recception that I got so hopefully I wasn't being delusional.

It seems right now that Jake S. is the easy vote, and I'm defintely happy to do that, I don't really like having people with the same name in the game, and even though that's not really a strong enough reason to vote someone out, there are really no other options right now, and I have no attachment to him, so sorry Jake S, but you're going to have to go.

Dylan's skype picture is from the office and that really cringes me out, I don't even want to talk to him honestly just based on that, and I know that if we lose again there's gonna be someone that needs to be the target so basically I'm already preparing for that person to be him.

Hopefully people don't vote for me but I know that it's a possibility since I wasn't at the challenge, I just am trying to trust what people told me, because  that's all I can do right now.
1380 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Jake B. (Lemjam6):

Well, my name is already getting attached to this vote. As in, people think I'm the one spearheading Jake S's voteoff, WHICH IS TRUE, so I don't mind it. But it's good to know that people are willing to throw me under the bus and say it was my plan. I probably have been the most vocal about it, but it's a safe vote and more importantly I don't fucking like playing with other Jakes. It adds too much confusion and I always get paranoid people are saying doing things because of the other Jake and it gets attached to me.

I feel like everyone is on board to do it. Brandon might be a little wishy washy and could try changing the vote, but I don't know if he'll care enough. I looked for the idol and I couldn't find it, but after last season I'm sure Brandon already has it.
1380 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Jake B. (Lemjam6):

*flips vote*

(Jake SSSSSSSSSSSSS)

Consider a name change next time you're in a game with me. Blame your parents I don't care, but there was only room for one Jake on this island.

*places vote in urn*
1380 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Hufus D. (Hufus):

*uncaps pen*

Honestly, I'm having M&N's China flashbacks by this vote tonight... I hope just like happened there, it happens here as well. Sorry, you're a great dude, but I really think you're shady LOL
JAKE S.
1380 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Raul M. (MrBird):

I think I did good socially, we’re voting out the only player I have yet to speak to and there’s even people on others tribes being like heeey omg I can’t wait to see u at the swap!!

I honestly think I have good potential to make it far, but don’t get it twisted, no way I win, this is the kind of season you probably need to be backstabby and cutthroat to win and I’m just not about all that, I do intend to remain loyal to Jake and Matt for as long as I can, here I’ll just list the people in my tribe from closest to least close and an opinion on them all

1. Jake (Lemjam)
He’s level-headed, yes he does do things that upset people from time to time but when it comes to the game I don’t think there’s anyone as good as him, he literally wins everything he plays for a reason, we really connected and I can see us working together long term, but I do think I need to separate from him at the swap so that he can take out some people for me like Dylan or Ethan

2. Matt
I suspect Matt is currently playing all sides or at least is in a similar position as me as in he has very good connections early on (not preexisting, created in-game, like me) and that can be troublesome for my game but I definitely want to work with him, but I think that if the opportunity strikes for both of us we would definitely got for each other later down the line..
.. or not, and we just stay loyal to each to the end and this read is completely wrong lol

3. Brandon
I hate Brandon Richie he’s too good at these games and I always have to worship him or get flung :(, anyways ofc I love him and we always work together and he’s probably my one true real relationship coming into the game other than maybe Benjamin Opolis, I’m just a little iffy on his relationships with Hufus and Ethan and suspect I’m #4 there

4. Hufus
Old friend, always supporting of me, has never gone against me and I doubt he ever will, same goes for me, I like him and I like playing with him and this season will be no different, I just fear he will be targeted sooner rather than later.

5. Dylan
We have barely any game relationship but out of everyone in the tribe I’ve probably shared the most with him, I REALLY like him and am genuinely intrigued by him intellectually speaking, I want to hear what he has to say and believe most of the time it’ll be insightful regardless of the topic, it’s a good sign in an ally, unfortunately he’s friends with like 95% of the cast and that just won’t work with me, I’m keeping this friendship outside of the game.

6. Romeo
Game-wise,Romeo probably should be above Hufus and Dylan, the thing is Romeo and I are purely game right now, there just isn’t the trust and knowledge of one’s mannerisms to predict what each other want, which is something I believe is integral when forming a working alliance in a game like this, it’s the only reason he’s this low, but if things go right he’s going to climb up.

7. Ethan
I like him and I have worked with him in the past yes, but there’s something about him and Brandon literally working and slaying every single group game they play together (which is a lot) that gives me such a bad vibe, if it were up to me I would love to have him on the other tribe when the swap comes and have him be voted out then, because I don’t think I have enough justification to target him otherwise.

8. Ben (BigBen)
We have our differences, you two are aware of it, and as I said to him, and I quote:
“ I think we can make this a symbiotic relationship for as long as it benefits both of us”
Enough said.
I’m not including Jake as I’m expecting him to leave
There’s your confessional bye
1380 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Matt F. (GiGi10):

Hiya, first things first I just wanted to say thank you for hosting me again and I hope to have a good third run! The cast is obviously really stacked so we will see!

At reveal I already had a pretty decent idea of who was playing, but I did see a few surprises. There are A LOT of people who I would consider the "group game clique" on here and it's a bit scary because I'm not really a big part of that. That being said, I think my strategy early on will be to lay low and let them take each other down. Making myself a target after my Saipan run would be a stupid idea IMO.

I've talked to most people on my tribe, with the exception being Jake S. who legit hasn't spoken to anyone that I know of. He was the first name thrown out and no one really wanted to throw anything else out sooo he's probably going. I guess he came back for this game so that's pretty sad, but clearly he doesn't care THAT much.

If we lose again it'll get interesting. I think Jake, Brandon and Mordecai are the defacto "leaders" because they all have plenty of friends in the game. I'm not sure if they will try and work together or if they will take shots at each other. I'd prefer the latter, obviously. I'm closest to Jake of the 3 and he was talking about how big of a threat Dylan is because of his social game and how he could connect the Brandon group with the Mordecai group and that could cause problems. I agree, but I also think Dylan is good for my game right now because he trusts me (I think?) and would probably keep my name out of the mud. So I got Jake to lay off of his Dylan thoughts and pinned things on Ethan because from what I've heard he's a great social player and if we get him out early he won't have time to integrate (plus I'm not close with him at all). This is all assuming we lose again, of course, and who knows what will actually happen, but that would probably be my target next.

I probably should've done this before but here's a little bit on each person on my tribe and what I think of them:

Brandon- He's been nice to me but I watched last season closely and know how he plays. Super cutthroat and I'll never trust him. He's also very connected.

Mordecai- SUPER connected with our tribe and the other one. Honestly I want him out before swap but I don't think it'll happen. He says he wants to work with me but x for doubt.

Dylan- Maybe the best social player I've seen on tengaged. We are sorta close from HvV so hopefully I can use that to help myself move forward since he is close to a lot of people. He's good for my game now, but might not be later.

Ethan C.- Probably my target numero uno right now. Don't know him at all and would sheep Brandon IMO. Also someone who we might have the numbers to take out.

Hufus- Uhh king! I've never played with him but have heard good things. Kinda not sure where his head is at but I like him. Gonna have to wait and see for him I think.

Matt- Winner.

Romeo- Pretty sure a Kelly/Jake sheep but will probably work with me since I'm close to Jake. Seems nice so far, definitely need him as a vote until at least swap.

Jake B.- Love him. Hopefully he can be my meat shield and no one will go after me since he's in the game and is a massive threat. Only problem is, if he makes it to the end he wins :(

Raul- Honestly it seems like people really trust him but idk if I do. I think he's talking to everyone and could cause a lot of fractures depending on who he actually trusts and wants to work with. No point of trying to target him because people love him so I'll have to try and get close with him and not piss him off :)

Jake S.- I mean... hasn't spoken to anyone so??

Alright, that's all for now. Hopefully we win the next challenge or two :)
1380 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Kelly K. (Kelly2722):

Coming into Winners at War, I definitely do feel as though I have something to prove because my season was very lackluster, and even though I am very proud of the dominant game that I played, I do feel as though my victory is tainted by the viewers as many believe that there were premades in Fiji. I do contribute a big part of my win due to the friendships I had coming into the game, but in Winners at War I am completely by myself. I wasn’t included in a lot of the pregaming that the other winners have been in, and coming in as a late winner I definitely do feel as though there is an “easy target” on my back, so I need to kick my gameplay this season into high gear and show everyone that I am a force to be reckoned with.
1380 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Sydney D. (Guigi):

Here I am again... a 4th time... oh god. To be honest I'm just happy to be here like Ive been waiting for like 4 years for this so I better not fuck it up. i've done so poorly in Greenland and HvsV so at this point I just want to get a decent placement. But at the same time, people know I've gotten to the end in the only other All Winners Season so people might not want to let me get there again. I blindsided a few people from that season so i'm anxious to see how it turns out. I know pretty much everyone here and I'm super nervous coming in this game. I definitely dont have the biggest target on my back but people know my style of gameplay and if they are smart they wont let me get far and build my web. I think in my tribe right now i'll be okay but we never know all these people could be lying to me just to stab me. I trust David the most in this game, Id be surprised if he fucked me over. I'm also good with Marto, DJ, Ben Ops, Ray etc. so hopefully that helps me survive til swap. My 2 wishes in this game was to get further than Greenland and HvsV and to have a better placement than Bigbitch
1380 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Ben P. (benp428):

Confessional: It rlly does feel good to be back  fucking gross ass cast tho wow. So for my tribe. Ben and I have had a weird relationship over the past years we’ve had mad beef in the past but I think we’re good now. Ethan was my stars king back in the day nice to see him again. Cole idek who tf that is. Guigi and I had an intense rivalry in vlads survivor ended w us making f2 and her beating me... kelly and I haven’t really talked ever so idk anything ab him.. ray picked me to win jbs survivor and I did so we started hitting it off but I did backstab him in a frooks right after hope he’s not bitter lol... David and I played a group game before for a short time I like him.. idk awsumm.. my favorite is ryan.. I’ve played many group games w him before and it seems as we’re both gonna be on the same page this game.. we both hate this cast and tbh we could make a good team.. I’m praying both Jakes are voted out before swap lol.. and I hope I can make merge w hufus and bigben cus I do like my boys. Well this gonna be fun... save me in stars
1380 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
-----JAKE S. GETS 20TH-----

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!