This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Maldives - All Winners Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Maldives - All..

1398 days ago
OldNewz
Matt F. (GiGi10):

Okay well obviously I haven't been keeping these up to date, partially because I haven't needed to do much and partially because of the toxicity around the last few days.

Kelly and Ryan went back to back and I don't have a whole lot to say about that. My tribe was wanting to throw which was really dumb IMO because it makes us look like we aren't willing to work with any of them at merge, so I'm glad we won a couple. After those 2 left the game was much less toxic and easier to digest. The game chat was actually fun to participate in!! And to be clear, Kelly is insane and psychotic but is nowhere close to the level of Ryan, it really made me sick every minute I was in the game with him.

After the 74th swap of the game, I felt pretty good about my position. I was happy when Ben lost immunity because I simply don't like him and he wouldn't ever vote with me, so him going was a-ok. Then my tribe wanted to throw but didn't tell me until I got 2 questions right, which is fine by me because I didn't wanna throw anyways. I'm sorta close to David and think he could be a number. Whereas Marto is on the other side and would 100% go against me at any point.

Right now I think I'm in a good position at merge despite what my current alliance says. They think it's gonna be a 6-5 minority and we all get picked off one by one (Romeo, Raul, Hufus, myself, and Kelly). That's just not gonna happen, Romeo and maybe Raul will get picked off but after that the game should open up and I think the people targeted will surprise some people.

My #1 goal is to get Ben out early in the merge, because that opens up so many people to actually wanting to make moves. It'll be hard to get the numbers but I think I can do it. Once merge happens I'll do a bigger breakdown of everyone left in the cast to shed some light on why I think people are gonna flip.

CIAO CIAO, I hope you love my gamebot confessionals!
1398 days ago
OldNewz
Sydney D. (Guigi):

This absolutely breaks my heart
Bc I love this indivudual so much but *writes down Marto's name on parchement*

Tonight, its either me or you and if we lost this last challenge David would of left and I just couldnt let that happen. Sucks I had to decide between two of my closest allies this early on but if I survive this I can cause a whole lot of HELL in merge?
1398 days ago
OldNewz
Dylan O. (DBWs):

With a heavy heart, and an even heavier something else, I cast my vote for Marto King :*(
1398 days ago
OldNewz
-----MARTO GETS 12TH-----
1398 days ago
OldNewz
-----MERGE AND JURY STARTS-----
1398 days ago
OldNewz
Dylan O. (DBWs):

After getting Jake out for 13th, we were all toss our buffs. BigBen kept going on about how we'd really merge at 11 because clearly you're copying his all winners format as well as maldives format and they both merged at 11! But I thought he was crazy. However, I was wrong, and Mordecai's ego grew 3 sizes that day.

We ended up basically throwing the challenge (I was actually driving during a majority of it, although Ethan000 probs coulda won us it if he wanted) to make sure David was safe, but at what cost Newz? AT WHAT COST? We have to vote out Mart tonight, and this is going to be the hardest vote of all time. He is literally such an angel. There are no other built Bulgarian men who can call me bro on this cast and make me have a rush of emotion, like how can I replace that?

What's sad is I think Marto did had some chance of staying had the other tribe not been so involved with trying to save him. I mean he didn't have a great one, this was kind of an obvious vote. He is someone that is loyal, but he is also someone that had Raul rallying to get him to stay, trying to get Matt and David to make similar pleas. When someone on the other tribe tells you who not to vote out, you should probably vote that person out. Like I think Marto's scrambling and promising to everyone but Syd that he is more loyal to Syd COULD have worked if he didn't have so many people rallying behind him, plus we felt like if he stayed around, it gave ALL the power to Hufus. Which to me wasn't too bad? But I didn't think I could convince the tribe anyway, plus that would have meant Sydney going.

Nevertheless, voting Marto was so difficult. He is truly the purest soul of any person on this site, this must be what it is like to vote out Lexie *looks at BigBackstabber*. He's just such a charismatic person, and seeing him send the prayer emoji over and over... It broke my heart. I GOT BULGARIAN BOY BLUES NEWZ!

So yeah, Marto had to go, and I think I'm in an alright position going into merge? The likely majority will be BigShepard/Ethan000/Ethan001/David/Sydney/myself. Sydney has been working on me, and honestly it's working! He was someone I kinda wanted to target F10/9 but now that target may shift. I'm honestly in a shitty position for my mental health tho as like nearly every person left I really like and it will be hard voting them out.

I'm going to hell anyways I voted out Marto so I guess from here on out I have to put on my Brandon Richie mask and slit some throats.
1398 days ago
OldNewz
David M. (DavidM7):

I can't believe an entire tribe threw a challenge for me.

Honestly, I was so sad to see Marto go but it really was me or him. All of this was for nothing if we don't merge or swap though.... Like, I am DEAD if I have to attend tribal on Maroshi. Raul and Hufus told me directly that I would be leaving if we go back so I can't afford to lose. I've been trying to sell them that I hate Ben but I don't think it really matters. If you don't merge us I will be so upset and honestly, I will just be giving up because I don't wanna fight a losing battle.

If I do make merge though I am set the fuck up. Like I obviously want ot vote at least three of the other side before flipping but I genuinely don't see any scenario where I leave. I think I may once again be a jury goat but I don't care because my goal is to see myself, Dylan or Sydney win. Raul WILL see his karma come full circle if I make merge though and I will love every second of it. Brandon did not leave unnoticed my good friend Raul :*

Ideally, we merge and this is how things go:
11: Romeo
10: Kelly
9-5: Matt, Hufus, Raul, Ben, Ethan000
then I make final 4 with me, Dylan SYdney and Ethan Brit <33333
1398 days ago
OldNewz
Kelly K. (Kelly2722):

So coming into merge, on paper it looks like it’s 6-5 with Raul, Matt, Hufus, Romeo, and myself in the minority. However, I do believe that there are cracks within the 6 that we can capitalize on. Sydney and I have been acquaintances for some time now outside of the game and I definitely do believe he is on the bottom of the 6 so right now the goal is to get in his ear and flip him to the good side so we can take out a threat and gain majority.
1398 days ago
OldNewz
Kelly K. (Kelly2722):

I’m really kinda annoyed with my alliance because I feel like my ideas are being overlooked when I genuinely feel like they would work. I’m ready to say fuck them and try to look out for myself and better my own positioning in the game, especially because tonight everything is up in the air and the other side could very well decide on voting for me.
1398 days ago
OldNewz
Romeo K. (BritishRomeo17):

I am absolutely devastated once again losing a sister, Jake, that was probably my closest ally, in the beginning I didn't know if I could trust him but by the end, that was my sister, and god help me  if I let those little mutants take me out right after him, oh hell no.

When Raul wins immunity, I am overjoyed because this means our alliance gets the idol clue, and when we get the idol clue I immediately sprint to try and find it, I'm looking in group game member lists, castings, friend lists, and I can't fucking find anything! And then it's been about one hour and Raul says he hasn't even started looking yet and I think what the fuck is wrong with this guy, i tell him to start NOW because I'm not playing around, we need this idol tonight I won't sleep until we find it, and like 10 minutes later, Raul finds it. Damn, if he looked right off the bat I probably wouldn't have had to gone through so much stress. He tells me privately that he found it and I'm very grateful that he put that trust into me to tell me first, but what I REALLY care about is if the idol is being played on me or not, because I just want to go through to the next round.

It seems like Raul is going to play his idol on me because I'm the person that most of that other side want to take out, and other people in our alliance have more and stronger connections, so it's looking very likely that they're going to vote for me, I know that they might not, but at the end of the day I'm honestly more concerned about being safe than the idol being played correctly, I guess I'm a selfish player what can I say.

I really wanted to take out bigben because he's annoying, phony and has his alliance up his asshole, so many people are unwilling to flip on him, so this would be a perfect time to take him out, but Raul and DJ... they are so annoying, they are trying to do this big elaborate plan to try and decieve the other alliance, make them think we're splitting our votes but we're actually not.. but it's like, why the hell would they believe you DJ you have no alliegance to them... idk how he really thinks that would work! But they are so passionate about not doing a 4-1 split, so we all agree on putting 5 votes on David because people won't expect that, and I'm actually very down for that, because he's clearly been wanting me out, he's going to continue to want me out and he's just a little sheep, this game would be a lot more easier to navigate with him gone, so even though their antics annoyed me, I'm not mad with the end result, hopefully the idol is played on me correctly, hopefully they don't sus out our david vote.

I vote for DAVID.
1398 days ago
OldNewz
David M. (DavidM7):

I no longer feel safe. This tribal is like a western standoff between the two sides. We're both terrified of the idols and we are trying to outsmart the other but someone will take the fall.

I am really afraid that Raul is mad at me for not voting with him and honestly it makes so much sense for them to vote me. Raul is a bitch nonetheless. He legit says shit like "oh cause you're in the best position in the game" and then changes to insinuate that im on the bottom saying shit like "someone's on the bottom, who is it?" He's genuinely so full of himself and comes across very passive-aggressive most of the time. I want him out so badly on a personal level but I'm really trying to put that to the side and keep him around for my game but omg it's annoying.

I was finally able to make a final 3 with myself, Dylan and Sydney but I am very worried one of us will be idoled out and it won't matter. If we can avoid the bullet tonight then I really think we have a good shot at this thing but I just don't know if we have tonight on lock :(
1398 days ago
OldNewz
-----ROMEO GETS 11TH-----
1398 days ago
OldNewz
Kelly K. (Kelly2722):

That was such a fun tribal. Obviously it didn’t go the way that I wanted it to go and of course I’m like public enemy number 1 now but I wouldn’t take it back. It was a great plan but it just didn’t work out. I knew I wasn’t in the strongest position so I tried making another big move to shake things up but sometimes things just don’t work out the way you want them to and that’s okay. My ass is on the hot seat from here on out but this is winners at war, you never know what’ll happen.
1398 days ago
OldNewz
Dylan O. (DBWs):

It was a glorious day in BigShepard's Sheep farm, we had just merged with the rival sheep farm after thinning both our herds, and things were looking good! Although we had the same number of sheep as our rivals, we had the Shepard, break-the-tie-Mordecai. With him, we had the numbers to trample the rival sheep and eat them for dinner. I guess we're cannibals idfk.

However, things were a bit too quiet at the Sheep farm. Our Shepard was unaccounted for! He often went to beach and returned with a new woman that we called mother, as Sydney Sheep would look in disgust and dare I say, jealousy? Today was different, he was gone for longer, and us sheep were getting hungry. We had to eat one of our own.

Sheep, much like bottoms, can't make decisions. They rely on their shepards, or tops, to make it for them. Us sheep all talked about who to eat for hours, knowing that one sheep could turn the tide if we chose wrong (that's an idol in this awful analogy). We couldn't come to a decision, Sydney sheep wanted some (really lightly) dark meat in Hufus, but Dylan sheep really wanted to munch on Romeo and take the risk when all the sheep knew just how delicious Romeo looked.

Over the hours baaing about the vote, Lexie came in with her cooking show,, feeding the sheep with sweet potatoes (even tho Ethan000 sheep's stomach would not accept it) and entertaining us. But the vote was due in 4 baas, and the sheep were beginning to get nervous. The opposing sheep attempted to convince us to split our meals on them, but we knew this was bullsheep. We were starving, and needed some mutton. We ended up going to TECHNOLOGY and talked with our good friend chatzy about the vote, who told us to go for Romeo.

Without our Shepard to depart wisdom, we were left with 8 minutes to vote (that's 1 whole Guigi minute!) and ended up agreeing to go with our chatzy gods, and vote for Romeo. In the end, we got to feast, eating Romeo limb by limb as the opposing sheep attempted to munch on Mordecai.
1398 days ago
OldNewz
Matt F. (GiGi10):

Voting my good friend BENJAMIN again

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!