This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [India]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [India]

2167 days 14 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome Ethan, Gavin, and Silver to the Final Tribal Council. The power now shifts to the jury who will vote for the Sole Survivor of Survivor: India - Blood vs Water.

Please welcome our members of the jury - Nikki, Robby, Dono, Zyler, Alex, Julian, Ryan, JB, and Coco, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Ethan, Gavin, and Silver you may each make an opening statement. The jury members can either make comments or ask questions, there is no limit to the amount they do or don't say. Once you have decided who to vote for please mail both Mike and I your vote.

Jury, your votes are due Monday (5/21/18) at 7pm EST.
2167 days 14 hours ago
Silver09
Hey, jury it’s been a great season and I consider you all as great players and great people and I respect all of you, and im proud of this season and how we played it.This is my first FTC so please bear with me during this speech. During this game I had to make a lot of hard decisions that hurt some of you but benefited my game, In the beginning I wanted to make strong connections with as many people as i can and I did that. I was in an alliance with Nikki, JB, Ryan and Alex, I also had good connections with people outside of that like Kolby and Gavin. My relationships helped me throughout this game especially in the final 14 when I turned Nikki and Clair against JB,I knew that I was in danger and JB was spilling all this info to me and I used it against him and he would have left if he didn't use his idol, even with all of them having idols I still stayed. At merge me and Rubes were in a perfect position we had the ability to switch back and forth between alliances, some of you guys were upset at me for turning on you but I knew that it was the right move for me since im sitting here in the final 3. I had a hand of putting all of you on the jury, I was in majority for all of the votes, when I was in danger my allies would tell because I had a great social game, and I barely was in danger since you guys would always ask and depend on my vote. I was the last pair left, and I worked my ass off to make it as far as I could with my partner. I impacted this game and changed the course of things because I would always flip JB, Julian and Ryan and Gavin, Ethan, and Alex had no power I was the deciding factor on who went home.Please give me your vote I know that I played a better and more diverse game then the people sitting next to me, I was always in control and I put everything I could to make it to the end. I didn't need to win any competitions, I knew that i was covered on all sides because of my relationships and alliances. My game was really risky but I was playing to win and I knew that I couldn't play it safe. Ill answer any questions that you guys want to ask me, good luck guys it was a hell of a game.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/fc9203df81fe4599425a08293c1977a0/tumblr_n6ljt0r5sW1s64jz1o2_250.gif
2167 days 14 hours ago
Silver09
Im ready for questions, i came prepared to fight.
2167 days 14 hours ago
Brittney
First, I’d like to congratulate both Gavin and Silver for making it this far. They’ve both played very strong games and I think that will make for an interesting Final Tribal Council. Each of us really shined above the others in one of the three aspects of this game. Gavin played a very strategic game, positioning himself with allies across the game to protect him. His name hardly ever came up because a lot of people trusted him. Silver was extremely social, and had a bond with everyone. Whenever he was brought up as a vote, someone somewhere (usually Gavin) defended him and deflected the target for him. I stand out for my physical ability in this game. Neither of these two can even compare to me there. From day 1 to day 39, I needed to win and I did.

Now, I definitely believe I could have executed my moves better and sometimes needed a filter during conversations, but I don’t think I was weak either socially or strategically. From the very beginning I was planting seeds of what I believed needed to happen in this game for my success, and sure that plan was exposed very shortly after it began, but it still worked out. With a target on my back, I went through this game fighting and never giving up even in the most desperate moments. My allies and friends I have made defended me when I needed them, and for that I think I had a strong enough game in all aspects to justify me sitting here in front of the jury.

I look forward to answering all the questions from the distinguished panel of jurors, and hopefully I can sway you all to see the light in my game!
2167 days 14 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Silver your social game was TRASH, CMV
2167 days 14 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Oh God, Ethan saying Silver has a good social game. What is life.
2167 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Congrats final 3!  Mildly jealous as a 4th-place alum of this series.
2167 days 14 hours ago
Silver09
Dono, I hope theirs no bitter or hard feelings between us ask me any questions, Ill answer them to the best of my ability.
2167 days 14 hours ago
_JB_
WILL!
2167 days 14 hours ago
_JB_
My fellow Saipan finale victim!
2167 days 14 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
I just did. CMV means change my view.
2167 days 13 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
My vote will most likely go to whoever answers my question with the most honesty and accuracy.

I was told as I was voted out that I was eliminated for being a threat. Now that you are all here, I need to understand how you really interpreted the way I played. I believe there was an enormous misconception about my game here in India. Whoever had a better understanding of my journey and my experiences wins my vote. It takes great awareness to get to the end, but I am not sure if any of you three understood my gameplay or even tried to understand me personally. What were my intentions? Who was I aligned with?
2167 days 13 hours ago
Silver09
My vote will most likely go to whoever answers my question with the most honesty and accuracy.

I was told as I was voted out that I was eliminated for being a threat. Now that you are all here, I need to understand how you really interpreted the way I played. I believe there was an enormous misconception about my game here in India. Whoever had a better understanding of my journey and my experiences wins my vote. It takes great awareness to get to the end, but I am not sure if any of you three understood my gameplay or even tried to understand me personally. What were my intentions? Who was I aligned with?

I was the one that brought up your name Ethan wanted to vote for Julian but the alliance I was with at that time decided to go for you. I wanted you out over Julian because I knew that I could use Julian to go after Alex and Ethan since they thrown his name out mulitple times. You werent really aligned with anyone at the point and that's the reason I wanted you gone I wanted the two groups to go against each other so I could be in the middle and thats what happened.
2167 days 13 hours ago
greyconverse
Hello Jury! First of all, thanks for playing. It's been a really active, cut throat season and the fierce activity is what motivated me to bring my A game since the start. But to business, I really think I have played a stronger game than both of my opponents. I played a fierce social game, from Day 1. From being the first vote, and first person targeted this ENTIRE game, to standing here today I have outlasted the odds. I have organized the biggest move of this season completely by myself, and yes I am referring to Nikki. That was my idea, my suggestion, I made the chat that made it happen. There were 4 idols in the game at this point, and I had heard both Ethan & Julian were potential targets for the vote. Not really loving either of those votes, I was baffled at how nobody was talking to me about Nikki and them needing to go. What did I do? I didn't coast, and play it easy, I rallied my troops for Dono and Nikki, and when wind of the Dono plan was leaked by either Julian or Nikki, I changed the vote to Nikki, hoping to solidify a group of 5 for a few more votes, and potentially taking out 2-4 idols. It worked FLAWLESSLY, and that my was my idea & my idea alone.

That is only a taste of the moves I have been making this season. The second tribal council I went too, I was in the middle of because of the social work I put in turning the vote from Yandre to myself. It was Nikki/JB/Alexander/Julian with Silver/Zyler/Ryan/Kolby on one side. That day, Ryan had thrown me as a potential split vote with Julian. Little did he know, that wasn't happening. Nobody was on board with it over playing with me, and I used that to secure my spot in the middle. I now had Ryans life in my hands, and an easy move would have been taking him out. But instead, I took a shot at the veteran who would have been a much larger social threat to me than Ryan was. In doing so, I really secured Zyler, Kolby & Silver as allies for myself down the line.

When the swap came, I was really nervous about being outnumbered By Julian/Zach/Ethan, or by old Chennai outnumbering Julian & I. In a really vulnerable position, I put my poker face on, and worked to position myself as a third for both sides. I convinced Julian & Zack I was willing to cut Alex, and after seeing how close Ethan & Alex had become, I really think I was the swing vote over someone who thought they were in the cruise ship.

Once the merge had happened, I played a go big or go home game. I rallied my troops, and put a target on the people I wanted out. I organized the downfall of 4 idols in one vote.... How many people can say that in this series? Then made it to the end, surviving eight more votes. Up until the Zyler blindside, which I was not a part of, I was dominating the game the best I could. Next Alex went out, and the fact that I was never the target of choice after being the one to organize the Nikki move proves my social game was very strong.

Using the fact that Julian/Ryan/JB could be a potential final 3, I pushed and led to his downfall. Setting myself up as someone Ryan & Julian would potentially go to the end with, I managed to lead to their blindsides one by one.

I think at the end of the day I am the player who relied the most of sheer social and strategic play. Silver had a number who, no offense Rubes, but was floating and doing whatever Silver said the whole game. I never had that. I never had the challenge dominance on my side. I just played my ass off every day and tried to build relationships AND my resume, which is long. I didn't have immunity necklaces and close friends to lean on, I just had me. I believed in myself the whole time, and made some really bold moves this season.

Hit me with your best shot guys. I will answer honestly & thoroughly. Good luck Silver & Ethan.
2167 days 13 hours ago
Silver09
If it wasn't for Rubes self voting Gavin would have left just saying lol.
2167 days 13 hours ago
greyconverse
Hey Dono. You were one of the players I knew the least coming into merge. My perception of you was that you were close with Robby, because you had been together for quite some time as old Chennai players. I had no relationship with Rubes at this time, and was trying to organize the duos banning together. I was worried you were closer with Rubes than I, and thought taking you out would better position myself with her.

Whether or not you were with Rubes, you were someone I seen as willing to vote for me over a lot of other players and that is why I pushed you at the first merge vote and why I was willing to vote you again.

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!