This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Turkey]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [Turkey]

1441 days 15 hours ago
SkiLondon
Kaycee - Out of the 3 finalists sitting here tonight. You're honestly the person I know the least about. I tried on a few occasions to get to know you. And I never really ever felt like I ever got to know you. Like I literally dont know who you are and we played an entire game together. You may have made the move to vote me out with Chandler. But, I cannot reward someone I feel like didn't even try to get to know me. You had the entire game to get to know us all on the Jury. So I want you to tell the Jury 2 or 3 facts about each of us Individually you have learned over the course of this game. I think this is a good way to gather jury support as you really didnt manage the Jury well at all Imo.

Tiffany-
1.Works at Target
2. Was on the bottom in Fiji, like me, and her whole alliance quit on her.

Chandler-
1. Brazilian
2. Watches good girl on Netflix
3. We talked the most together, and you called me your #1

Calypso-
1. Had to do exams during the game (3 in one day)
2. Came in wanting Fiji to stick together

Pietro-
1. Brazilian
2. Made FTC in Trinity's survivor

Erik-
1. You host a Survivor group game with 20 seasons so far
2. You have a PS4
3. You liked Winners at War because the editing is funny

Ashanti-
1. You're graduating

Justin-
1. You think Nany from the Challenge is gorgeous
2. You were rooting for Tony to win WAW
3. Was in an early alliance with myself, Chris, and Billy

Colin & Clair:
As I mentioned in my opening speech, I never got the chance to really get to you, through no fault but my own. So for that, I apologize.
1441 days 15 hours ago
Chandelier
3. We talked the most together, and you called me your #1

AND YOU VOTED ME OUT :(
But yeah I saw that you tired to get Tiff to vote with me and she said no so I love you more now
1441 days 15 hours ago
Chandelier
tried*
1441 days 13 hours ago
benp428
Erik - Thank you for seeing my game. Nobody knows how strong the relationships I built were, like nobody wanted me gone on my side. While others tried to be flashy and make moves, I stayed loyal to my side and what I thought would further my game. In other games I usually like to win comps, find idols... but I had to adapt to this game and cast.. and honestly im surprised on how well I played
1441 days 12 hours ago
KingGeek
Ashanti -
1. You're graduating
1441 days 12 hours ago
SkiLondon
Period.
1441 days 12 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
Pietro-
1. Brazilian

Cries
1440 days 20 hours ago
MJFJUNE
stream Rain On Me in honor of the finale tonight

1440 days 17 hours ago
Jaesus123
made the easy decision in taking Tiff out and made Final 3!

Ben I hate easy decisions, disappointed in that.
1440 days 17 hours ago
Jaesus123
Also guys, if Chandler didn't have immunity the round I left. Would have he went home or me?

I’m sorry Pietro I convince everyone that the Brazilians were a final 2 Lmaoo
1440 days 17 hours ago
Jaesus123
Ok my turn :)

So first I want to congratulate all three of y’all it has been a journey!

But, now that I’m done being nice... I’m here to say that I’m a bit disappointed with the three of yalls games. This was supposed to be a legendary season. I mean heck it’s an all star season. This isn’t supposed to be boring half of the time. Well it might of not been boring for me because everyone tried getting me out several times and flopped. But what I’m saying is half of this game was spent by people not stepping up to the plate and making big moves to further their games. Only one person out of the final 3 did that. So my question is towards Ben and Zyler.

Ben- why didn’t u step up to plate a little more and expand your reach into people that weren’t close to u? maybe you could of made a bigger impact into the game if you would of done that.

Zyler- you say that you were to busy with work. However I had the same problem. I had to work and bust my ass to think about ways to get me out of situations where I was completely going home. So I ask you why not take your game to the next level and give 100% when it felt like you only gave 50%.

Kayce- I think you did fantastic with using people in the outs and making a move as u saw fit. However I feel that u only reached out to those people that one round and went back to the same alliance that were bulldozing through. I wonder why you didn’t change ur game after that big blindside.

I also want to comment on the fact that everyone is posting their voting history.
I voted in majority every single Tribal I went to. I was apart of the two huge blindsides and was the main reason Pietro went home. Every single time my name came up I stayed. I think the fact that everyone is saying that they voted majority is clearly because there was a huge alliance of course everyone is gonna vote in majority. But, what I’m trying to say is that I think you can find a difference between my voting history and the final 3’s voting history. The only time I was in minority was MY OWN VOTE OFF. (I don’t count clair vote because worked perfectly with me lmao)
1440 days 16 hours ago
benp428
Ben- why didn’t u step up to plate a little more and expand your reach into people that weren’t close to u? maybe you could of made a bigger impact into the game if you would of done that.

As the game played out and I saw what began happening to Justin and Erik as they tried to make big moves, and I knew this game its not about that. People in this cast are scared of the one's who make these big moves, so I kept the target of my back and still got the people I wanted out. My goal was to take out the people I wasn't close with or who had stronger relationships with others. And I did that without being flashy.

Also guys, if Chandler didn't have immunity the round I left. Would have he went home or me? - Probably Chandler still because I felt like I had a better chance beating you than him since he was at the morse code comp.
1440 days 14 hours ago
haycsclair
Hi, Final 3! Congratulations! 👏🎉🎊

Ben - Shocked to hear from you that I was a threat. I also read that you had a bad past with me. I dunno if you were talking about Zyler's Big Brother group game that we had before but I'm really not a fan of people voting someone out due to their previous experiences with them in another game. Every group game should start in a clean slate at least for me. I tried talking to you during Final 12 round and you pretty ignored me the whole time. I don't think I should give my vote to someone who couldn't try to at least give me a one-word reply.

Kacey - This is our first group game together and I think I haven't heard your name around so it's pretty understandable why you couldn't give me much information during Final 12. I knew for a fact that you didn't trust me, but I really appreciate that you at least did try to reply to my messages. 🙏

Zyler - Honestly I was sad when you didn't vote with me during my round. I thought we had built a strong connection going into the merge, but I know where you were coming from. You explained your side to me after I got voted out and even though it was hard for me to accept your explanation, it was all good.

I'm giving my vote to Zyler tonight and I wish the three of you best of luck. Mabuhay!🎉🎊
1440 days 14 hours ago
benp428
Ben - Shocked to hear from you that I was a threat. I also read that you had a bad past with me. I dunno if you were talking about Zyler's Big Brother group game that we had before but I'm really not a fan of people voting someone out due to their previous experiences with them in another game. Every group game should start in a clean slate at least for me. I tried talking to you during Final 12 round and you pretty ignored me the whole time. I don't think I should give my vote to someone who couldn't try to at least give me a one-word reply.

Well I never spoke to you beforehand and just assumed you were going to be after me from that game. You messaged me like 1 our before tribal, when I was trying to keep my group of 7 on. Tbh I didnt see ur message till after tribal lol but my goal was to keep my group strong and take out people I didnt talk to..
1440 days 13 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Zyler- you say that you were to busy with work. However I had the same problem. I had to work and bust my ass to think about ways to get me out of situations where I was completely going home. So I ask you why not take your game to the next level and give 100% when it felt like you only gave 50%.

Hi Tiff, i’m gonna have to respectfully disagree with me giving “50%” i think you understand more then anyone on this season the stress of working during this time and just like you i did work a lot but i still checked in on this game and made sure i knew what was going on. If i only gabe 50% i wouldn’t have won an immunity challenge right after my biggest ally was voted off. I don’t think it’s fair to say i only put in 50% considering the circumstances of working during this time.

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!