This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Turkey]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [Turkey]

1441 days 11 hours ago
benp428
Ben: Why did you self voted? That's not cool man.

I voted 1 minute late because I was in the middle of eating lol and it was 1 minute to late. Little did I know it was the one tribal where my vote literally meant nothing
1441 days 10 hours ago
SkiLondon
Kacey: you got called someone who was playing for second and still you didnt tried to change it. You made a move on Erik and that's it. Why didnt you did more?

I will say that answer really made me think about my position in the game. It made it easier to get the guts to pull the Erik move, but as I mentioned the Big Moves were unnecessary for my game. I was always willing to listen, and really think about the moves, especially your boot off. However, at the end of the day I had to play it somewhat reserved in some cases, in order to not blow up my position, and make myself a target.
1441 days 10 hours ago
benp428
So I would like to give you two a chance to say something you did that was your decision, you wanted something done and you did it!

So tbh I think I did a lot under the radar. I think I shined the most after Erik went and was in a power position the rest of the tribals. I had chandler in one ear telling me one thing and tiff tell me other things, it was great. Pietro I pushed for you leaving over Tiff because Tiff was everyone’s #1 target and he thought we were close. By taking out u I was basically close with everyone left. Then for me next was calypso. I saw calypso as a huge finals threat from starting from the bottom, and since she was who I was least connected to, I used my connections with the rest of the players to get the votes on her. Finally I was like I think I could beat everyone here but chandler in the Morse code comp. he scared me the most. So we took him out and when I won the final immunity I had that power in my hands also.
1441 days 10 hours ago
benp428
Pietro, also first 2 votes on merge I created the 7 person alliance who helped me take out Clair and Colin.. 2 ppl I didn’t talk to and had a bad past with. I would spread around those ideas without making it known they were mine
1441 days 10 hours ago
SkiLondon
Now Kacey. I appreciate some moves you made and you have to agree with me that you were a flip flopper. I wanna know how could you make people still trust you after flipping on them, because thats pretty impressive!

Thank you! And yes I will admit I played somewhat of a flip flopper game. However, I played it for a reason, and not making moves just for the fun of it. I knew exactly what I had to say, and I had to know when to cut people loose, and the inevitable repercussions of that. I think people not targeting me for that fact is a testament to some of my social game, and that I was able to make people trust me enough to keep me and include me in their plans.
1441 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Congratulations Finalists. I got to play alongside each of you from Day 1. And even though you all had your shortcomings in your games. You managed to outlast us all on the Jury. I feel like I have a good grasp of all of your games as I played with each of you since Day 1.

Zyler - I do think you're going to have a tough time gathering Jury support tonight. So, I want you to tell the Jury why you feel you outplayed both of the other finalists you sit next to tonight.

Kaycee - Out of the 3 finalists sitting here tonight. You're honestly the person I know the least about. I tried on a few occasions to get to know you. And I never really ever felt like I ever got to know you. Like I literally dont know who you are and we played an entire game together. You may have made the move to vote me out with Chandler. But, I cannot reward someone I feel like didn't even try to get to know me. You had the entire game to get to know us all on the Jury. So I want you to tell the Jury 2 or 3 facts about each of us Individually you have learned over the course of this game. I think this is a good way to gather jury support as you really didnt manage the Jury well at all Imo.

Ben - Honestly not surprised you've made it to FTC. Even with the self-vote against you. You're likely my favorite to win. From Day 1 we made an alliance and you definitely had a better grasp of this game than many others in this game. You showed me you had a bit of control in this game early on creating alliances and socially creating bonds that'd mean everything in the long-run. You played a loyal game and didn't need to make flashy moves to make it to this point. I feel like every time you voted. You honestly felt like it was in your best interest even when you voted in the minority. Because when you were blindsided; you really tried your best to keep everyone from mucking up the votes. Had the OG7 just listened and stayed strong. Blinsides on Justin and I would not have happened. We dug our own graves by trying to make these big moves when we could have easily stayed had we not played into the minorities mind-games. You brought an old-school vibe to this game. And I want you to thank you for just being a great guy
1441 days 9 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Alright I am home now, gonna read everything and answer in order
1441 days 9 hours ago
MJFJUNE
@ Chandler
I'm a narcissist person so I want you all to say all my qualities and stuff about my life bc as I saw you guys said you had a good social game here so tell me more about.

I know that you are in the same club as me regarding Sandras exit on Winners at War which we ranted about together. I also know you are Brazilian which caused people to think you and Pierto were together (I still to this day do not know where that rumor started). Your redeemed qualities are that you're very socialble and that in part was why I personally was scared of bringing you to the end with me. You are a smooth talker and everyone saw you as running the game.
Zyler: When this final 3 started?

So I had plans with Kacey and Ben to go to the finals together 1 on 1 for a while now. With Ben it was day 1 since we know each other well and Kacey was during the swap and especially during the challenge where we were voted least likely to win. All 3 of us were in various group alliances all game but we didn't become this offical final 3 alliance until yesterday when I made the group. Up until then we were all just in each others DMs

Thank you for your questions
1441 days 9 hours ago
MJFJUNE
@ Pierto
First I just wanted to say I agree that I could have spoken to you more. I apologize if it came off cold, I knew you were OG Bursa and more often then not was concerned with information leaking back.

Zyler and Ben, Im finding really hard to differenciate both of your games. From Kacey I can see that she made a move on Erik basically by herself because she used me and Calypso, who were outnumbered to make something happen. While you two seemed to be only wanting to pagong the minority. So I would like to give you two a chance to say something you did that was your decision, you wanted something done and you did it!
I actually did not want to pagong at all. Many people can vouch that I was ready to strike on OG Izbira at the merge. The reason I voted Bursa for the first 3 merge tribals was because of the argument I had with Ashanti and Colin. I will explain the Clair vote below. Once those two were gone I did try and get the votes onto OG Izbira such as Tiff and Chandler. You will see in my confessionals after the season that I thought the tribal lines were boring.

For two moves:
I began mapping out what would be the best pecking order once we got down to the final 6. I knew we (Kacey, Ben, and I) could easily beat them and take them out whenever so I after my first two votes for tiff I decided it was best if Calypso went and then Chandler which was what happened. My reasoning was that Calypso has so many friends on the jury and if she could survive all other Izbira it would be a huge accomplishment. With Chandler, he was seen by many to be running the show and playing both sides. As I mentioned in his answer, a rumor started that you and him were working together.

A second move was flipping on Clair. I was the swing vote in that vote and was stuck between the group Clair made and OG Izbira. Her and I had a previous relationship in games so we started working together at the swap. I did not initially have any intent on backstabbing her but I knew that going to her side would only be beneficial for one party. I would then burn bridges with OG Izbira (that I had the strongest bonds with) and be entered into the very bottom or close to it on the Bursa totem poll.

Thank you for your question
1441 days 9 hours ago
SkiLondon
Also guys, if Chandler didn't have immunity the round I left. Would have he went home or me?

One of you was going to go that round, but if she hadn't won I still think you would have went.
1441 days 9 hours ago
Chandelier
CHUPA PIETRO

https://i.imgur.com/9tKZCh1.gif
1441 days 9 hours ago
MJFJUNE
@ Erik
Zyler - I do think you're going to have a tough time gathering Jury support tonight. So, I want you to tell the Jury why you feel you outplayed both of the other finalists you sit next to tonight.

Yeah, I figured this would be an uphill battle but that is ok. So how did I outplay Kacey and Ben? I found myself in the spotlight more often then Ben and Kacey. And most of the time it was not a positive spotlight. Due to this I had to carefully maneuvuer around relationship that could very well end up biting me in the ass (my relationship and Calypso, for example). With allies on both sides it would become easy for the tide to turn on me and for Bursa to say "look! Zyler is trying to flip on you!" or Izbira saying "Look! Zyler isn't loyal on us lets vote him out." Kacey didn't have to worry about her name being on the chopping block and Bens name was mentioned early on in merge but fizzled out at the end.
1441 days 9 hours ago
Chandelier
Kacey youre on the lead to have my vote
Keep going sis but you still havent made the first part of my speech so girl...
1441 days 9 hours ago
MJFJUNE
@ Pierto
Also guys, if Chandler didn't have immunity the round I left. Would have he went home or me?

Honestly probably Tiff though your name would have also been thrown out there too
1441 days 9 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
DESGRAÇAAAAAA

Chandelier
this is called prejudice Pietro. These bitches can't see two foreigners together that they already starting to think they're an F2 when obviously it would be stupid of me to go to the final with you.

I WAS ROBBED FOR BEEING BRAZILIAN!!!!

https://media.tenor.com/images/c3c5b8980212b66804232d0d435a4d74/tenor.gif

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!