This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion [Ethiopia]

Topic » Reunion [Ethiopia]

2256 days 23 hours ago
Iceey
But I had all 4 people that voted me tell you were trying to tell them why I shouldn't win LOL
2256 days 23 hours ago
tashi
ask me a question
2256 days 23 hours ago
Iceey
Ben <3
2256 days 23 hours ago
OldNewz
BigBrotherDonny
king ryan

I mean if you were talking about yourself I wouldn't be surprised king <3
2256 days 23 hours ago
Chandelier
My computer broke at the beginning of the game that's why things got complicated for me. I'm sorry Newz but I tried my best haha
2256 days 23 hours ago
BigBrotherDonny
lmao newz
2256 days 23 hours ago
OldNewz
@Josh

What happened at those scrambles??? Man it was hard to watch you lose that final challenge. Have you been constantly thinking about that moment these past two days?
2256 days 23 hours ago
hellomynameis347
I'll take a question.

I also have a couple apologies I'd like to make
1. Sorry to the hosts for never sending confessionals. This season happened during a very chaotic time for me

2. Sorry to Ryan for ignoring your messages. Didn't intend for it to happen, but that's the way it turned out
2256 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
Who other than Tashi was there to watch?

I’m kidding. (No I’m not.) There were plenty of entertaining people on the season and both the final 7 & 6 tribal councils were literally insane.
2256 days 23 hours ago
tashi
ryan

sir

i literally don’t care any more sis? this online survivor group game is over

u won

i said congrats

now just enjoy ur 5 mins of fame fattie
2256 days 23 hours ago
OldNewz
@Tashi

Had you not got into a fight at F6-F5 with Ryan, would you have voted for him to win at FTC?
2256 days 23 hours ago
sergeant
Those scrambles were tough.... I got 1 of them pretty quickly but just could not figure them out. I think part of that it was that the pressure just got to me, I wanted to win so badly because I figured I had a good shot at winning and just could't pull it out.
2256 days 23 hours ago
Chandelier
I want a question
2256 days 23 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
i want a question
2256 days 23 hours ago
BigBrotherDonny
i'll take a question lol

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!